Author Topic: USS - Odyssey  (Read 25741 times)

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
Re: USS - Odyssey
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2012, 02:34:32 PM »
I was just wondering while I was walking to my home back from school "hmm I wonder if USS will ever take a new video out" :lol:

wuutching w00t

e/ Jesus christ, there goes some spots and stunts by me, yay! :cheernutz:

nonetheless, sick video guys! fucking loved it. It was a nice comeback, loved Iced's, silw's and mehmet's stuff aswell. One of a kind atmoshpere, eveything was amazing. I have no words atm, just hats fucking off :ajaja:

e2/ Hugo landed TB's boost with a better execution in Slaughetered, he landed the first roof where TB's landed first, it looked lamed :/
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 03:04:51 PM by Ltab »

Offline ozibe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2012, 03:15:48 PM »
i was nearly to do finisher by skimmer bump but thanks god you have done it naturaly. Epic vid, saw a lot of my spots but your execution make me smile. Silw's opener and MehMet stuff was amazing, rest of all was great to. The best intro ever <3

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2012, 03:59:39 PM »
Top notch vid, loved it. Great stunts overall and a few absolute killers which I can't name because there's too many of them.

I can honestly say that I've seen some vehicle control in this video that makes a standout stunter. Examples are Mehmet's stadium grind and UL's drop bump; this last stunt may seem very easy because of the low roof but look at how he cuts the edges on his runup. I just love that shit.

I'm can only say I'm very glad to be back in USS and hope I can add something to future videos.

Can anyone by chance also make sure I can see the private forum? I still can't see it!

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2012, 04:21:14 PM »
great video guys! really love the atmosphere and the music  :wub: i love that natbump 2 cranedick 2 crane  :P

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2012, 04:54:44 PM »
Shit just got serious.. Epic, epic, epic, epic! Words can't describe..

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2012, 05:09:17 PM »
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 10:10:12 PM by mateus »

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2012, 07:27:15 PM »
Most of the stunts were damn awesome but I have to say Mehmet simply owned it although Sliw and Iced did a nice job as well. The grind in the stadium,the bump to crane ramp to crane and the finisher were absolutely fantastic.

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2012, 07:34:38 PM »
Finally,USS release the new amazing video!!!! :wub:
MehMet owned in my opinion,all guys stunts was awesome!!
the editing also great,10/10!!

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2012, 07:50:02 PM »
Congratz to everybody, cuz all here made a good joob ! really ! loved IceD's stuff and Mehmet's stuff too, turtle boy always with the epic cabbie stunts, USS ftw  :a-cheer:

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2012, 08:17:02 PM »
Fuck school tomorrow, it's past midnight and I'll do a full review

Because you deserve it

A lot

Editing: I can't tell much about it since I'm not an expert, but I really liked, flowed well with the song, and didn't spoiled the show with lots of effects.

Intro: Cakeboy? Nice intro, I liked the camera shots

Stunts: Yeha, let's go!

0:57 - 1:07 (Silw) - Sweet landing, probably one of the best landings I've seen on that roof, well done, reminded me of TMS's opener :P

1:07 - 1:18 (Darkyy) - Really unexpected, the second bump and the landing... :wub: looked really hard also.

1:18 - 1:28 (MehMet) - You had my favorite stunts in this video, and this was sick, nice use of the sign there.

1:28 - 1:42 (Turtle Boy) - Another stunt with a good used of the scenario. Stylish ;)

1:42 - 1:52 (Urban Legend) - I love your stunting style, you find some spots that are, in the same time, simple and amazing.

1:52 - 2:00 (Raskal) - Crazy combo, nice find too, we don't see many grinds there :P

2:00 - 2:10 (IceD) - That one was fucking sexy, one of my favorites stunt in this vid.

2:10 - 2:28 (Silw) - Nice way to land that roof, looked really tough too.

2:28 - 2:41 (Darkyy) - Nice to see this landed properly, and you got some nice rotation there.

2:41 - 2:53 (Urban Legend) - Good one, but nothing really special tbh

2:53 - 3:08 (Raskal) - Fuck, natural ramps, I love them. Awesome one.

3:08 - 3:24 (MehMet) - FUCKING SICK, my favorite stunt of the video, to be honest, one of my favorite stunts EVER. Do I need to say more?

3:24 - 3:32 (IceD) - Nothing that special since thefty already did that, I thought you were going to slip away. Anyway, props on landing that becuase of the run up.

3:32 - 3:41 (MehMet) - Well done ser, I waited a long time to see that landed :ajaja: (I had that spot in my mind for years, but never really tried).

3:41 - 3:49 (Urban Legend) - Nice execution, as I said, I like those spots you find.

3:49 - 4:01 (Silw) - As Jay would call it: Penis Precision. Great one, I know that this bump is annoying, and landing that is hard work too :P

4:01 - 4:12 (Raskal) - Cool flip, apart from this, ok stunt.

4:12 - 4:29 (Turtle Boy) - Nice idea, but the landing kinda dasappointed me.

4:29 - 4:43 (Darkyy) - That was sick. Truly. Sick.

4:43 - 4:53 (Urban Legend) - Haha I liked this one, nice thinking :)

5:01 - 5:11 (MehMet) - Did I tell you how you pwn this video? No? Well you did :D Nice idea, probably the most awesome landing on those cranes I've seen.

5:11 - 5:24 (IceD) - That shit is tricky. I know because I tried that and gave up after 10 mins of only bailing in the run up hahaha I love landings on that building.

5:24 - 5:32 (Darkyy) - Luky or Wozzie did that with a sanchez. I though you were going to the top tho.

5:32 - 5:40 (IceD) - Another one I already tried :lol: Airports + p2bs... :wub:

5:40 - 6:05 (MehMet) - Awesome one, you deserved the finisher, but I got to say that this wasn't your best stunt in this. Ok, on topic, I liked the rotation you got, that was stylish, and also looked really annoying, I mean, that run up + having to get that kick + having to get more than 100ft high. Great stunt, really great.

Overall: 10/10 Best video of the year so far.

What stood out more: mehmet's pwnage, Iced's nice p2bs, Darkyy's bumpage with the infernus and UL old school style :)

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2012, 10:04:22 PM »
You guys rule and this video is TOP.

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2012, 12:03:11 AM »
Absoulutly amazing video guys! Just looking at the line-up ya know its going to be good, but this was just..wow. Everyone had some incredible stunts, but I loveddd MehMet (you're just sick man, love ya work!), Silw (you've got a great style, keep it up!) and IceD (best recruit USS has had in a while, you just rock dude).

Overall I loved it and hope that you all keep this up.

P.S - You guys are my new favorite crew :wub:

Offline Danger

• LLS Crew
  • LLS Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2012, 01:17:49 AM »
I have no words. I can only say one thing: 'Best crew video of the year'. :D
But I lost p2b at 5:25 :(

Offline gummy

• Veteran Member
  • happy go lucky
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2012, 03:13:52 AM »
MehMet owned. Every single stunt is amazing.
Nice to see that stunting hasn't been fallen away.

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2012, 03:24:51 AM »
Top notch stuff :X Silw and Darkyy just put me in the pocket! That sweet ass opener was a candy to the eyes man. Oh and lets not forget Mehmet's stuff. I was trying that finisher with a tank bump but you did a good job landing it natural man, thanks for getting it off my chest now.

Editing is nice and with that great music you created typical USS atmosphere to it. After long months of waiting you keep pwning guys. 5 star video

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal