Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145587 times)

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #1020 on: October 30, 2012, 03:09:53 AM »
I also started to like Yukiteru when he finally realized he had to deal with people. loved his "badass" scenes. will rewatch once BDs are done.
>Beta faggot whiny MC
>badass

Yeah, right.

he had some great scenes, deal with it.
anyway, started watching Deadman Wonderland, just finished 3rd episode, great so far. I love this "survival game". and Shiro ftw.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 30, 2012, 09:42:27 AM »
Watched B Gata H Kei. I enjoyed it. Had a few unecessary random scenes, but still, it's quite funny.

Had fun watching it.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: October 30, 2012, 09:48:01 AM »
Right now, I feel kinda out of place here  :L
why is this?

It's not like they seemed to important at first, but when they died, then suddenly they were like the most important thing in his life.
You know what they say: you never know how important something is until you lose it.
That's the thing though, he didn't have them. His dad had moved away, so he rarely met him. And his mom was always working.
Then that's a bit weird but meh, they're still your parents. No matter how long you won't see them you still love them.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: October 30, 2012, 10:30:35 AM »
I doubt you'd go killing you friends just to have them back though. But I guess the fact that he thought he could bring everyone back after he became god helped slightly when slaying them.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 30, 2012, 11:38:57 AM »
I feel lonely. Have anyone watched B Gata H Kei? I want to talk.

Edit:

This is what Im downloading

What should I watch first?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 09:24:18 PM by XTO »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: October 30, 2012, 10:32:35 PM »
^Tonari

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 30, 2012, 11:37:01 PM »

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: November 01, 2012, 02:42:33 PM »
Watched Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun from 1 to 5, eps 2 and 3 were kinda meh, but the rest were pretty cool.

No intentions to read the manga, though

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: November 05, 2012, 08:24:24 AM »
I feel lonely. Have anyone watched B Gata H Kei? I want to talk.

Edit:

This is what Im downloading

What should I watch first?
I watched a few eps of B Gata. I could've kept on watching it if I wanted to but there was nothing but stupidity and nothing to motivate me to actually keep on watching it.

Let Accel World download and watch that.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: November 05, 2012, 08:34:19 AM »
New Tonari episode tonight :a-cheer:

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: November 05, 2012, 12:30:55 PM »

finished Deadman Wonderland, and all I gotta say is Senji is the fucking best character EVER made. he's badass, and all his scenes are just overly epic.
another note: I cried when Ganta persuaded Nagi. I really did. you can laugh in my face, I don't care, it was beautiful in my eyes. romances? you cry during romances? well screw romances, it's just natural if you cry at them, but since the only thing they teach you is to not give up, shounen animes teach you everything about life. about what is worth living, dying, feeling pain.
Deadman Wonderland is a beautiful anime if you ask me. you may find me strange, or sick, or whatsoever, but that's what I think. from that on, I hope I'll find more animes like this. fucking 1000/10
also I hope for a second season, since Ganta doesn't yet find out that Shiro is the one who killed all his friends and is why he's in Deadman Wonderland
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 01:01:48 PM by Dom »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: November 05, 2012, 12:40:42 PM »
>Shounen anime teach you everything about life
...No. The only thing that shounen teaches you is to hit someone through 4 walls when they ask you a favor which you don't want to do. "Modern" shounen anime teach you nothing. It's just that it's made for boys and for pure entertainment. If you need deep shit, watch seinen anime. I doubt Deadman Wonderland is shounen too, from what I've seen. 11 year old boys won't be very fond of several bloodbaths or somewhat gory/scary-ish scenes. I might be exaggerating since I haven't seen much of it but just sayin'.

On another note, I finished Zero no Tsukaima's first season today. Pretty enjoyable anime, hope school will end quickly tomorrow so I can start the second season.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: November 05, 2012, 12:45:58 PM »
Deadman Wonderland is a beautiful anime if you ask me. you may find me strange, or sick, or whatsoever, but that's what I think. from that on, I hope I'll find more animes like this. fucking 1000/10
Why are you defending yourself before we have "laughed" at your face?
I haven't seen Deadman Wonderland yet, but it seems interesting and I watch it sooner or later.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: November 05, 2012, 01:16:56 PM »
whatever, I just got really pumped up. also I had a kinda.. great conversation with my friend today, that just got me hyped up even more. sorry for overexaggarating  :lol:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: November 05, 2012, 03:05:08 PM »
Oooh, that "I just ended a shockingly good series and thinks it's the best" -feeling. I've been there, it's fun  :D

but just so you know, don't think you'll ever find the best one, because there's always another anime that you discover or one that comes along that is ten times better.

inb4 Haruhi @Charlie

Also I've been really fucking busy with school work and cba to watch something when going to bed in fear of falling asleep to it and waking up to some spoiler  :lol: So I haven't watched any more yet. I'll probably try and get up to date with the shows I've been following so far in the near future though  :jajaja:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 03:07:41 PM by Simon »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal