Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145576 times)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #1005 on: October 28, 2012, 11:07:28 PM »
I finished Kimi ni Todoke yesterday. Good story about a girl with no friends and suddenly becoming friends with everyone thanks to one guy. Starting season 2 today :ajaja:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: October 28, 2012, 11:15:16 PM »
I finished Kimi ni Todoke yesterday. Good story about a girl with no friends and suddenly becoming friends with everyone thanks to one guy. Starting season 2 today :ajaja:
Oh, I think I started watching that some time ago, but stopped at episode 3 or something for no particular reason. Was it good?  :euro:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: October 28, 2012, 11:40:03 PM »
Oh, I think I started watching that some time ago, but stopped at episode 3 or something for no particular reason. Was it good?  :euro:
It was alright. This girl cries a lot which is kinda annoying but also really sweet. While the main couple goes through love complex there is side couple too which also fun to follow. I suck at explaining lol. Watch yourself

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: October 29, 2012, 12:43:28 AM »
I finished Spice and Wolf's first season yesterday, watched the OVA and also the first few episodes of the second season. Quite enjoyable, though I'm not fond of the extreme drama in this.
Crazy Holo is scary Holo. But normal Holo is a very huggable and lovely Holo.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: October 29, 2012, 06:54:11 AM »
Finished Mirai Nikki last night, while it was good I thought a lot of the characters where behaving like fucking idiots and there were certain plot holes in there, but I'm always weak for crazy psycho bitches so I did enjoy it to some extent  :ajaja:

You deserve a kick in the face if you liked more than 2 characters from that anime.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: October 29, 2012, 07:14:07 AM »
pff, I liked 3.

The blind guy with the eye mask thing shit that died early on. That guy was freakin' hilarious.

The gay detective dude with grey hair was also likable. I also like the fact that he was gay, wasn't expecting it. Just made me kind of respect him a bit more.

And Yuno, I love crazy people. Towards the ending though I kind of felt sad for her. But she was defo the character that made me continue watching. Her crazy eyes were just... you know... crazy.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: October 29, 2012, 08:23:45 AM »
Downloading "Freezing". What should I expect?

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: October 29, 2012, 08:25:40 AM »
Sounds like something cold. Prepare for snow.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: October 29, 2012, 09:09:52 AM »
pff, I liked 3.

The blind guy with the eye mask thing shit that died early on. That guy was freakin' hilarious.

The gay detective dude with grey hair was also likable. I also like the fact that he was gay, wasn't expecting it. Just made me kind of respect him a bit more.

And Yuno, I love crazy people. Towards the ending though I kind of felt sad for her. But she was defo the character that made me continue watching. Her crazy eyes were just... you know... crazy.

how can someone not like Minene aswell? Yuno, Minene, the blind guy and Deus were my favourites. I also started to like Yukiteru when he finally realized he had to deal with people. loved his "badass" scenes. will rewatch once BDs are done.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: October 29, 2012, 11:11:47 AM »

no srsly

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: October 29, 2012, 11:33:43 AM »

no srsly
Were you expecting a different answer lol

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: October 29, 2012, 12:11:07 PM »
pff, I liked 3.

how can someone not like Minene aswell? Yuno, Minene, the blind guy and Deus were my favourites. I also started to like Yukiteru when he finally realized he had to deal with people. loved his "badass" scenes. will rewatch once BDs are done.
Minene was a stupid character. She could have won the game if she only killed people when she had the chance. and her diary was totally pointless. It's based around failure. And she went through getting an artificial eye, and she still fucking used an eyepatch. Stupid.

Yukiteru was pathetic tbh, he only went crazy and killed all his friends just to get his parents back, even thought his father was a douche and his mother was never home. It's not like they seemed to important at first, but when they died, then suddenly they were like the most important thing in his life.

Watched the first Kara no Kyoukai movie, it was really good. The fights were really well animated and looked fucking gorgeous, probably going to watch the rest in the days following.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: October 29, 2012, 01:47:04 PM »
I also started to like Yukiteru when he finally realized he had to deal with people. loved his "badass" scenes. will rewatch once BDs are done.
>Beta faggot whiny MC
>badass

Yeah, right.

no srsly
Were you expecting a different answer lol
It's the only answer to give and the only answer to expect. XTO-kun must be in quite a egoistic mood.

It's not like they seemed to important at first, but when they died, then suddenly they were like the most important thing in his life.
You know what they say: you never know how important something is until you lose it.

So I finished Spicy Wolf's second season and the specials. I liked almost everything in it except for the drama in the first half of the second season, it wasn't bad drama but I just didn't like how you get to see usually rather cheerful characters suddenly become completely depressed and a nutjob. I liked the rest though, especially how they became so lovey-dovey near the end. But I really wasn't satisfied with the ending, where they didn't go back to Yoitz but instead just leave the town (assuming that's what they were gonna do for a while) to escape from a huge riot. They could've at least showed us them arriving in a town of completely nothing but a wasteland, sounds like I'm desperate for something else but still.

Next up: Zero no Tsukaima. Not sure when I'll start and when I'll finish it, or if it'll even be a steady watch with no huge breaks in between, but my expectations are probably subconsciously higher than average. Probably because of the tsundere.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: October 29, 2012, 02:26:10 PM »
Right now, I feel kinda out of place here  :L

E: I also have Zero no Tsukaima in my list to watch, mainly because of the tsundere as well :)
Watched another episode of Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and almost finished Kimi ni Todoke second season.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:57:35 PM by Ru-chan »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: October 29, 2012, 02:30:34 PM »
Right now, I feel kinda out of place here  :L
why is this?

It's not like they seemed to important at first, but when they died, then suddenly they were like the most important thing in his life.
You know what they say: you never know how important something is until you lose it.
That's the thing though, he didn't have them. His dad had moved away, so he rarely met him. And his mom was always working.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 02:38:58 PM by Simon »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal