Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145590 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #795 on: September 15, 2012, 09:25:07 AM »
Katanagatari or Sora no Woto

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: September 15, 2012, 09:31:20 AM »
I don't follow airing series.
Downloading Katanagatari and Amagami SS now.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: September 15, 2012, 11:54:58 AM »
You're pretty beta. :ninja:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: September 15, 2012, 11:57:02 AM »
You're pretty beta. :ninja:
Well, I would follow airing series, but I don't feel like starting any of them since they've been on for weeks already.
Starting fresh is my thing.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: September 17, 2012, 08:08:37 PM »
Highschool DxD's second season was finally announced :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
hell fucking yes! can't goddamn wait. also dunno why people are crying about "I am watching it for the 'plot'". tbh, there's a quite great story in it, and as far as I heard, they didn't even make the half of the manga to anime

It's not manga, it's light novel... There are 13 volumes, the first 12 eps covered the first 3 light novels...

There is plenty to go
ah excuse me, my bad. still, you got the point ;p sadly I also heard that this season is going to be the last.. hope they make it a memorable season

Doubt so (excuse me for the late reply). The light novels keep comming out, they just released the 15th and the anime pushed great numbers in Japan, I doubt they'll just cancel it...

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: September 17, 2012, 09:22:54 PM »
I'm not sure how well Spice and Wolf sold, but they still have plenty of light novels to animate, and still no third season. So just because there are more content to animate doesn't mean they are going to :P

E: Looks like it didn't sell too well, but according to the internet they wanted to make a 3rd season. Some say they even announced it, they just didn't say when. Not sure what to think though, but I'm really hoping for a season 3 : >
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:28:56 PM by Simon »

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: September 18, 2012, 09:28:03 AM »
I finished Katanagatari.

After watching first episode I was like damn... 50 minutes each episode this is shit to watch. Lots and lots of talking and about 3-5 minutes fight scenes, but in the end it was worth it.

Characters were awesome, I adore people that they have someone they love and protect. Shichika and Togame were awesome couple till the very end. Cutting Togame's hair was ultimate turn off and I started to dislike her appearance after that.

9/10

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: September 18, 2012, 09:54:40 AM »
I finished Katanagatari.

After watching first episode I was like damn... 50 minutes each episode this is shit to watch. Lots and lots of talking and about 3-5 minutes fight scenes, but in the end it was worth it.

Characters were awesome, I adore people that they have someone they love and protect. Shichika and Togame were awesome couple till the very end. Cutting Togame's hair was ultimate turn off and I started to dislike her appearance after that.

9/10
I'm not much of a fight person, so I liked that it was more talk than fight. And then they first fought it was short and awesome. Also, I agree on that spoiler thingy, it was somehow really hot/sweet when he fondled her hair. It was indeed sad :(

What did you think of the ending? Sad? Good? Both?

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: September 18, 2012, 10:09:44 AM »
I finished Katanagatari.

9/10
I'm not much of a fight person, so I liked that it was more talk than fight. And then they first fought it was short and awesome. Also, I agree on that spoiler thingy, it was somehow really hot/sweet when he fondled her hair. It was indeed sad :(

What did you think of the ending? Sad? Good? Both?
I don't know if Togame was trolling about that she was going to kill Shichika after collecting all swords or am I just so bad at reading comprehension. She was talking about betraying him and loving him at the same time so of course I was confused, so let's say that she deserved her end.
Destroying the whole castle and finally being able to go full power was pleasant watch and I was almost sure that Princess Hitei and Shichika will somehow be together afterwards, so good ending for me.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 11:38:16 PM by Sheeptea »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: September 18, 2012, 11:08:52 AM »
Totally agree. My exact thoughts actually  :jajaja:

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: September 18, 2012, 11:11:37 AM »
I feel left out, but I won't watch Katanagatari.

I'm bored, so I'll show you guys my anime folder with a legacy kinda thing.

! = finished
# = airing/backlog
~ = unwatchable, but usable (as in using for AMVs or listening to the OST)
_ = Simon's tags which I can't be fucked to change, but I think they meant backlog. Not sure.
Untagged means backlog as well.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 11:26:24 AM by geηgetsµ_ »

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: September 18, 2012, 11:45:46 AM »
I feel left out, but I won't watch Katanagatari.
I feel sorry for you, so I will watch Amagami SS next.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: September 18, 2012, 11:49:06 AM »
The ones with "_" first are the ones I've watched. So any one of those that I've transferred to you is probably worth watching. Steins;Gate, Sora no Woto and Paprika are there I see. There you go.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: September 18, 2012, 12:17:56 PM »
Bumping with my small collection

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: September 18, 2012, 12:28:19 PM »
Bumping with my small collection

Not quite a bad size for your amount of folders.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal