Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145535 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #691 on: August 28, 2012, 10:41:28 AM »
I pretty much suck at rating. as you could see, all my ratings are like 9-10, anyway Cowboy Bebop was fucking awesome

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: August 28, 2012, 10:47:14 AM »
I thought it was boring and slow paced, I didn't like any of the characters except their dog. Which might also be why I didn't enjoy it as much. I just don't see why so many people loved it, I'm guessing most people see it and love it so much is because they watched it on TV when they were growing up. Nostalgia can do much to a man.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: August 28, 2012, 11:38:31 AM »
lucky you say? I will soon finish off Higurashi totally, 1 more ep from Kira and then the 1 special, then another show. I just don't know what. I have like 100 on my plan to watch list, and I watch 1 at a time. any advices?
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Domgtas
would like another simple ecchi harem, or similar to Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kira, laughing off my ass at it, just awesome, really hope they'll make more OVAs like this
Watch multiple at a time. Watching one at a time sounds like something a newfag would do to me. If I knew another ecchi harem I'd give you a name, but I'm not an ecchi leecher unlike you.

Also,
>To LOVE Ru - 10
>Haruhi - 8

You're fucking disgusting, go rewatch it and also watch the movie in glorious 1080p and bump it up to a 10.

I pretty much suck at rating. as you could see, all my ratings are like 9-10, anyway Cowboy Bebop was fucking awesome
I used to be like that too. Don't worry, you're just starting off with all the good shows. Eventually you'll go lower and get stuck at a few digits.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: August 28, 2012, 11:55:54 AM »
I thought it was boring and slow paced, I didn't like any of the characters except their dog. Which might also be why I didn't enjoy it as much. I just don't see why so many people loved it, I'm guessing most people see it and love it so much is because they watched it on TV when they were growing up. Nostalgia can do much to a man.
well, with hungarian voice acting it was fucking awesome, just as Trigun, a ton times better than in japanese.
@Charlie: won't watch multiple animes at once, I can barely remember the characters of what I watch. about the rating, I don't even care. I'm like.. dunno, I liked all the animes I watched so far, I really just give a random rating above 7.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 28, 2012, 12:03:25 PM »
well, with hungarian voice acting it was fucking awesome, just as Trigun, a ton times better than in japanese.
@Charlie: won't watch multiple animes at once, I can barely remember the characters of what I watch. about the rating, I don't even care. I'm like.. dunno, I liked all the animes I watched so far, I really just give a random rating above 7.
There's nothing better than glorious Nipponese. Someone fucking discipline this guy.

Also when I started watching multiple anime at once I could easily remember the names because the shows were good and easy to immerse in. Right now the best I can give is an 8 unless I get a really good show, like SAO.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: August 28, 2012, 12:45:27 PM »
Aaaw.

and I'm fucking excited for next season.

13 shows I will watch, and some I might watch. So I might end up watching 21 fucking shows D:

Oh. My. Fucking. God.
They're going to air Initial D fifth season!  :wub:

Some other ones actually look interesting too.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: August 28, 2012, 01:31:54 PM »
>To LOVE Ru - 10
>Haruhi - 8

You're fucking disgusting, go rewatch it and also watch the movie in glorious 1080p and bump it up to a 10.

I used to be like that too. Don't worry, you're just starting off with all the good shows. Eventually you'll go lower and get stuck at a few digits.
How about me? Not a single 10's was given :happy:

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: August 28, 2012, 11:57:46 PM »
>To LOVE Ru - 10
>Haruhi - 8

Watch Haruhi. You won't know what to do with your life after watching even one episode, because their lives are so much better than yours.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: August 29, 2012, 02:54:26 AM »
anyway, the Endless 8 episodes ruined the series for me a bit. at the second ep I was like "what the fuck, I downloaded the wrong torrent?", then the third was a bit different, and I was like "oh my god, not this please". well fuckyeah, it was almost the same for 8 fucking episodes. however I watched them all, I didn't really enjoy them.
anyway, finished Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kira

laughed my ass off, after Kai it was my favourite. just seeing these 7 get along well and having fun, pure epicness. it had fanservice too, for a lot people's sadness, but I don't care, I enjoyed it all, and couldn't stop laughing at the Soul Brothers' sick thoughts in the first episode. I just want more of that kind of Higurashi.
my 3 favourite scenes from the OVAs (Rei and Kira aswell) where I couldn't stop laughing:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: August 29, 2012, 12:15:16 PM »
>To LOVE Ru - 10
>Haruhi - 8

Watch Haruhi. You won't know what to do with your life after watching even one episode, because their lives are so much better than yours.
I think I watched all of your precious Haruhi, but not impressed.
Movie was cool thought :ajaja: I should rate it better.

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: August 29, 2012, 06:19:44 PM »
about to watch the 8th episode of Hellsing  :P looks cool so far  :cc_detective: after several animes I will watch the OVA as well  :D

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: August 29, 2012, 11:46:06 PM »
Holy fucking shit, Shin Sekai Yori looks freakin epic.

新世界よりPV②15秒バージョン

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 29, 2012, 11:50:56 PM »
>To LOVE Ru - 10
>Haruhi - 8

She wouldn't be impressed of you either. No wonder you're getting bashed by everyone, you don't acknowledge the one true god.

Holy fucking shit, Shin Sekai Yori looks freakin epic.

Yaoi
Looks interesting. Guessing this'll be airing next season?

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 30, 2012, 01:08:42 AM »
>To LOVE Ru - 10
>Haruhi - 8

She wouldn't be impressed of you either. No wonder you're getting bashed by everyone, you don't acknowledge the one true god.
Please don't start it...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal