Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145531 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #675 on: August 25, 2012, 08:50:41 AM »
Just because something is a "feelcoaster" doesn't make it worse, it makes it so much better. Something that actually speaks to you so much that you feel it, music that gives you goosebumps, and moments that make you cry.

There aren't many shows that can make me feel like that, which makes the show oh so much better than any other show. I've laughed at many shows, there isn't anything special with making me laugh, I laugh at most of the comedies I watch, but the ones that come out on top are the ones that fucking made me laugh my ass off AND had a worthwhile cast of characters. This is where Great Teacher Onizuka shits all over any other comedy show I've seen,  the characters, or rather the character. Mr.Onizuka himself.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 25, 2012, 09:11:22 AM »
I didn't mean to imply feelcoasters make things worse. It's just that once you get to AS, you can say goodbye to the fun things and start bawling your eyes out.

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 25, 2012, 12:13:27 PM »
>drunk text

EDIT: Jesus fucking christ, how about I lay off that vodka for a while.
EDIT2: I actually am re-watching Clannad at the moment. I really love this anime.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 01:19:43 AM by TheGT4sm »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 25, 2012, 04:32:48 PM »
Just watched Konnect's new episode. Mr. Go confirmed for best male teacher, ever.

I still don't really like the forced drama up to this episode but they did it a bit better than in previous episodes, with a fitting atmosphere. But I'm really hoping for some progression, since nothing actually happened this episode. Just some lovers' quarrel.

E: watched Binbougami ga! and NakaImo's new episodes. Binbou was alright, the drama near the end was actually pretty good and Kurumi is a truly despicable character, just like those three jealous sluts who almost got her raped. NakaImo was less than alright just like every episode, but at least they found out who imouto was... kind of. Shitty censoring and lousy fanservice is still there though, if they'd get rid of that and increase progression and development it could turn out to be a pretty decent series.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 05:24:58 PM by geηgetsµ_ »

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 26, 2012, 02:34:40 AM »
finished deadman wonderland  :P it looks awesome I recommend it to everyone ! I hope you'll like it if u ever decide to watch it  :P now I am planning to watch Death note  :P

E:\aaghgh I forgot I haven't downloaded Death note so I guess I will watch something I have already downloaded, like Hellsing  :P
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 03:25:52 AM by BG hitman »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: August 26, 2012, 02:40:13 AM »
forced drama
All drama is forced you silly goose, it's a fictional show.

Anyway, I'm planning on watching another episode of lain and catching up to Konnect today.
I'll also look into deadman wonderland ;)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 26, 2012, 02:49:40 AM »
forced drama
All drama is forced you silly goose, it's a fictional show.

Anyway, I'm planning on watching another episode of lain and catching up to Konnect today.
I'll also look into deadman wonderland ;)
No it's not. They're all very real, just like mai waifu.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: August 26, 2012, 04:20:07 AM »
watched 3 episodes of 5 of Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Rei. great so far, I really love this series. really hope there will be other seasons, but anyway, I'll rewatch this some more times later.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: August 26, 2012, 04:32:20 AM »
I'll rewatch this some more times later.
The amount of sense in this sentence is completely non-existent.

Also, watch Boku no Pico.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 26, 2012, 07:17:36 AM »
I'll rewatch this some more times later.
The amount of sense in this sentence is completely non-existent.

Also, watch Boku no Pico.
I just noticed yeah. also, would watch Boku no Pico with a friend, but can't convince him to watch it with me D:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: August 26, 2012, 11:17:36 AM »
I wonder why...

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 26, 2012, 11:24:47 AM »
I wonder why...
If someone asked me to watch Boku no Pico with him/her, I'd do it. It's a pretty fun anime to watch.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 27, 2012, 04:45:20 AM »
and I'm done with Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Rei, laughed my ass off at the first episode, got excited at the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ep,  and giggled at the last one. great OVA, but I really thought at first it will be really just pure fun, as seen in it's first ep :<
EDIT: my god, I just got reminded about Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kira.. I pretty much mixed Rei and Kira together, thought Rei was Kira  :| so, still not over, gotta watch Kira tomorrow
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:11:35 PM by Dom »

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 28, 2012, 06:17:28 AM »
You're lucky you can still watch those "famous" shows without backlog or procrastination. I have Hagure Yuusha, Yuru Yuri and 3 episodes of KoiChoco in my folder. :cheersad:

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 28, 2012, 10:27:16 AM »
lucky you say? I will soon finish off Higurashi totally, 1 more ep from Kira and then the 1 special, then another show. I just don't know what. I have like 100 on my plan to watch list, and I watch 1 at a time. any advices?
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Domgtas
would like another simple ecchi harem, or similar to Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kira, laughing off my ass at it, just awesome, really hope they'll make more OVAs like this

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal