Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145517 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #600 on: August 07, 2012, 06:09:04 PM »
If you decide to watch something, not finishing it is even more fucking retarded.
Says the guy who has dropped 8 shows that has 26 episodes or less. 1 of them even had 4 episodes.
I dropped Bleach at 64, and that has 366 episodes.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: August 08, 2012, 01:42:42 AM »
currently finished 4th episode of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON? WHY AM I SHAKING? They already died in 4th episode, what the other hell things are going to happen?

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 08, 2012, 06:26:12 AM »
If you decide to watch something, not finishing it is even more fucking retarded.
Says the guy who has dropped 8 shows that has 26 episodes or less. 1 of them even had 4 episodes.
I drop things because I wouldn't watch them anymore due to lack of interest. Not finishing shows because "it goes full retard" is full retard in itself.

currently finished 4th episode of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON? WHY AM I SHAKING? They already died in 4th episode, what the other hell things are going to happen?
What, is this your first horror?

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: August 08, 2012, 06:30:14 AM »
I drop things because I wouldn't watch them anymore due to lack of interest. Not finishing shows because "it goes full retard" is full retard in itself.
Why is that? Surely if a show goes full retard I will lose interest. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

They die again and again and again

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 08, 2012, 06:32:47 AM »
Why is that? Surely if a show goes full retard I will lose interest. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.
You're attacking me both here and on MSN now, cut it out.

Does anyone here watch Hyouka?

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 08, 2012, 06:51:48 AM »
Bleach goes full ownage after episodes 64+

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 08, 2012, 07:03:49 AM »
That only makes me want to watch it less. It's like Naruto, "Yay, we defeated strongest enemy!" "Oh hi guys we are the new stronger guys that you never heard of until now! and we are STRONG, you will be shocked by how easily you are beaten at first, but after a good 60 episodes or so you will beat us."  "Oh lol you beat them, oh hi guys we are the new strongest enemies lolololol"

If I were going to watch the complete series of any of the big three it would be One Piece, at least they have a well developed universe, where the strongest fucking guy is the strongest fucking guy the entire time.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: August 08, 2012, 09:33:27 AM »
What, is this your first horror?
if Mirai Nikki is not considered as horror, and for me it isn't, then yeah, that's my first. dude I still started watching anime like 6 months ago, and finished only like 5-6 series so far, TV never broadcasted horrors. still, loving Higurashi so far.
They die again and again and again
yep, thought so after 6th ep.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 09, 2012, 02:39:01 AM »
That only makes me want to watch it less. It's like Naruto, "Yay, we defeated strongest enemy!" "Oh hi guys we are the new stronger guys that you never heard of until now! and we are STRONG, you will be shocked by how easily you are beaten at first, but after a good 60 episodes or so you will beat us."  "Oh lol you beat them, oh hi guys we are the new strongest enemies lolololol"

If I were going to watch the complete series of any of the big three it would be One Piece, at least they have a well developed universe, where the strongest fucking guy is the strongest fucking guy the entire time.
You've got a point there, but it's not like that with Bleach at all. I don't know where in your ass you're pulling that shit out but Bleach is, compared to Naruto, much more original and amusing.

Also, One Piece is shit.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: August 09, 2012, 03:47:02 AM »
A shounen ratings-based anime including sword fights and unlimited powers. An original and amusing one indeed...

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 09, 2012, 04:05:31 AM »
A shounen ratings-based anime including sword fights and unlimited powers. An original and amusing one indeed...
I said compared to Naruto, dipshit.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: August 09, 2012, 06:53:56 AM »

yeah, I'd watch One Piece too but shit, I am late for that, since it has a fucking tons of episodes, and it's still airing

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 09, 2012, 01:42:04 PM »

Prove me wrong, please. :)
Naruto is actually the same shit, might be even better.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: August 09, 2012, 02:11:56 PM »

yeah, I'd watch One Piece too but shit, I am late for that, since it has a fucking tons of episodes, and it's still airing
Catching up to Fairy Tail is much easier.

Prove me wrong, please. :)
Naruto is actually the same shit, might be even better.
I bet you're not following either of them and just saw 2 episodes and base your statements on that. Until you've seen every episode of both, I'm not going to argue about it any more.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: August 09, 2012, 02:42:07 PM »
I watched 290 episodes of Naruto and 64 episodes of bleach, I'm pretty sure I know just how similar they are.
Neither of them get better. I'm not going to watch One Piece either btw, but if I was going to watch one of the three, it would be One Piece. This discussion is pointless anyway, some people enjoy the fighting stuff, I prefer other things, slice of life/comedy/drama/romance.

It's all a matter of opinion.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal