Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145512 times)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #585 on: August 03, 2012, 12:48:09 PM »
Finished Durararararara. Was pretty cool, wasn't very fond of the ending but meh. At least it wasn't a bad ending.

Spice and Wolf, here I come.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 03, 2012, 02:26:01 PM »
Finally you watch something worthy watching.  :euro:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 03, 2012, 02:36:24 PM »
Talk about timing, I just bought season 1 and 2 of Spice and Wolf on bluray  :a-cheer: Cost me about 111 Euros, money well spent.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 05, 2012, 05:24:57 AM »
Finally you watch something worthy watching.  :euro:
I have watched at least 10 times the amount you have. Not even sarcastically saying that is the slightest bit comical.

Newest Konnect episode was awesome, goddamn Heartseed sure knows how to prank people. SAO was below my expectations, but what's to be expected from fillers?

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 05, 2012, 05:43:53 AM »
I'm pretty sure Ed has seen well over a 100 shows. And I'm pretty sure you haven't seen a thousand yet Charlie, so be careful. Though I'll agree that it was a kind of lame thing to say as we all have different tastes, so the worth of a show can't be decided by one person.

but yeah Kokoro Connect this week was awesome. Loving this show more and more, kind of sucks to wait, but I guess it can be a good thing as well.

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 07, 2012, 12:30:50 PM »
finished Code Geass yesterday and today I started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion  :blink:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 07, 2012, 12:32:25 PM »
Started everyone favorite, Spice and Wolf today.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 07, 2012, 02:07:42 PM »
today I started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion  :blink:
Have fun  :ajaja: also make sure to watch End of Evangelion after you're done. It's what really happened during the last two episodes of the series.

E:
Also I started watching Squid Girl, because why not. It's actually kind of fun, but the last episode left me depressed so I haven't watched any more episodes in a few days.

On another geeky note, I've started to learn Japanse

I know how to write and pronounce あ, い, う, え, お, か, き, く, け and こ now :D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:15:36 PM by Simon »

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 07, 2012, 02:29:40 PM »
I've started to learn Japanse

Hiragana and Katakana are much easier to learn and write than Kanji.

Damn, I miss my Japanese lectures.  :(

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: August 07, 2012, 02:36:35 PM »
Yeah, I don't think I'm going to focus much on Kanji the first few months. Just get the Hiragana and Katakana down and learn some words. Then try to read and write some sentences and maybe do some listening to try and understand what they are saying. Then maybe learn the basic Kanjis.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 07, 2012, 02:37:19 PM »
I'm pretty sure Ed has seen well over a 100 shows. And I'm pretty sure you haven't seen a thousand yet Charlie, so be careful.
But I have...

I've started to learn Japanse

Hiragana and Katakana are much easier to learn and write than Kanji.
Well no fucking shit, everyone knows that.

By the way, I've also started learning kana. :ninja:

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 07, 2012, 03:53:23 PM »
today I started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion  :blink:
Have fun  :ajaja: also make sure to watch End of Evangelion after you're done. It's what really happened during the last two episodes of the series.

E:
Also I started watching Squid Girl, because why not. It's actually kind of fun, but the last episode left me depressed so I haven't watched any more episodes in a few days.

On another geeky note, I've started to learn Japanse

that's rly nice I do have the end of evangelion :P also I forgot to mention that I am planning to watch Death Note, Shaman King (just beause this and Yu-Gi-Oh are the 2 animes I watched as a kid which had bulgarian aduio and were on TV back then), Gurren Lagann, cowboy bebop and vampire killer d which is a whole movie and  I have no idea are there any seasons but I will do a further research when it's time come, after all these things I will be open for suggestions  :lol:

btw I am thinking about watching Bleach but I don't think it's worthy. My cousin watched it and it says that it's around 15 seasons and most of them are fillers

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: August 07, 2012, 04:50:51 PM »
If you are going to watch bleach, just watch the first 63 / 64 episodes. After that the series goes full retard according to my brother, and a friend of his who has read the manga.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 07, 2012, 05:10:51 PM »
btw I am thinking about watching Bleach but I don't think it's worthy. My cousin watched it and it says that it's around 15 seasons and most of them are fillers
You can skip those fillers. Just Google Bleach Filler guide.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 07, 2012, 05:19:55 PM »
If you are going to watch bleach, just watch the first 63 / 64 episodes. After that the series goes full retard according to my brother, and a friend of his who has read the manga.
If you're going to watch it, watch it all. The series going full retard is just the weird shitty opinions of your brother and his friend. I liked the whole story except the fillers which you can always skip. If you decide to watch something, not finishing it is even more fucking retarded.

He's wrong. There are some loose filler episodes and a couple of filler arcs but you can just skip those by making use of a filler guide. But I suggest not skipping the last one before the last arc, since it's somewhat connected to the story.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal