Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145595 times)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #540 on: July 28, 2012, 01:52:09 PM »
I just watched Kokoro Connect's new episode. Looks like shit's about to get serious. Luckily they lightened the mood up a bit beforehand by having them tell us Inaban and Taichi masturbated to eachother, pure gold.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 29, 2012, 12:22:45 AM »
Aye, Kokoro Connect is good. Best show of the season  :euro:

Also started watching Kimi ni Todoke, seen the first three episodes and it was surprisingly fun. Though the ending of episode 3 kind of hinted towards shit happening soon. But so far I have enjoyed it surprisingly much for a girl-type show. Of course you have your usual "Why is my heart beating faster when he looks at me," type of thinking, which is stupid as fuck if you ask me, but that's to be expected.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 29, 2012, 02:35:17 AM »
2 more episodes from Yosuga no Sora, great so far, I like that "what if Haru became a couple with each of the girls", and it's not your typical ecchi harem

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 29, 2012, 05:04:13 AM »
If you like the resetting thing you should watch Amagami SS if you haven't already. It's not ecchi or harem, but it's a lovely romance.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 29, 2012, 05:30:43 AM »
2 more episodes from Yosuga no Sora, great so far, I like that "what if Haru became a couple with each of the girls", and it's not your typical ecchi harem
MAL used to classify this as a hentai but for some reason (probably because of no full nudity even though it obviously had H in it) they made it an ecchi. You should check out Amagami SS if you like the omnibus format. Doesn't beat Toradora in terms of romance but the characters are lovely and the things they go through, you could watch anytime without feeling like "meh".

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 29, 2012, 08:36:31 AM »
MAL used to classify this as a hentai but for some reason (probably because of no full nudity even though it obviously had H in it) they made it an ecchi. You should check out Amagami SS if you like the omnibus format. Doesn't beat Toradora in terms of romance but the characters are lovely and the things they go through, you could watch anytime without feeling like "meh".
well, hentai is about seeing the acts. tho that's pretty obvious what they do in the anime. thanks for the recommendation anyway, but after Yosuga no Sora I'll finally start Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 29, 2012, 10:27:58 AM »
Finished ef - tale of memories.

I can't describe it into many words, just saying that it was good and I enjoyed watching it.
I like happy endings like this.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 29, 2012, 10:40:35 AM »
First to guess the current size of my anime folder will be getting this small collection of images.

It doesn't have to be exact, but if it's in the range of 5 20 numbers before or after, you win.

Starto! :euro:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:21:42 AM by geηgetsµ_ »

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 29, 2012, 10:43:01 AM »
900gb

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 29, 2012, 10:48:32 AM »
1200gb

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 29, 2012, 11:09:14 AM »
You must be proud of your anime reaction folder, therefore it must be big size but not ridiculous.

I'd say 700 mb.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 29, 2012, 11:20:10 AM »
You must be proud of your anime reaction folder, therefore it must be big size but not ridiculous.
Even if it was a ridiculous size I would be proud of it. In fact, the bigger the size the more proud I would be.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 29, 2012, 11:21:23 AM »
Changing the range from 5 to 20, should make it a bit easier.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 29, 2012, 11:49:47 AM »
Even if it was a ridiculous size I would be proud of it. In fact, the bigger the size the more proud I would be.
I mean by ridiculous that it isn't 900gb nor 1200, but my second guess is 12,2gb. :ajaja:

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 29, 2012, 11:57:43 AM »
I mean by ridiculous that it isn't 900gb nor 1200, but my second guess is 12,2gb. :ajaja:
since I currently have 50gb's of anime, I doubt he has less lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal