Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145593 times)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #360 on: June 09, 2012, 02:49:14 PM »
started watching To Love Ru, currently at episode 13. laughing my ass off. it's fucking hilarious, seriously, these boob ecchi scenes make me laugh so fucking hard. damn epic series, sick humour xD
Download link for season 1 please :(

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 10, 2012, 05:50:35 AM »
started watching To Love Ru, currently at episode 13. laughing my ass off. it's fucking hilarious, seriously, these boob ecchi scenes make me laugh so fucking hard. damn epic series, sick humour xD
Download link for season 1 please :(
Learn to search for it yourself. It's not hard.

Now drown in jealousy, mongrels.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 10, 2012, 05:52:05 AM »
No Mugi folder.. shame on you!

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 10, 2012, 06:26:23 AM »
nyaa.eu is a great website. Mug, you sure have a lot free time, lol. not like I don't, but I use that to play

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 10, 2012, 06:51:41 AM »
Which reminds me, since recently I got hooked on Fairy Tail. Anyone here who watches it?

Well I got hooked onto it too, first ~40 episodes were really good. Nowadays I watch it just because I've got nothing else to watch.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 10, 2012, 07:01:56 AM »
nyaa.eu is a great website. Mug, you sure have a lot free time, lol. not like I don't, but I use that to play
Rather than checking Nyaa, go to a fansub group's site and try finding a batch there. There's some things which I can't really tell that make me feel checking a group's site before Nyaa is kind of reassuring and the "better way". Honestly I only use Nyaa if a group is slacking or fucked up a release.

This is something I do which probably makes me part of the minority in this world, but I have a few groups which I stick to and bookmarked and check if they sub the shows I follow every season. If they don't, I check MAL for every group and if I see one I recognize, I pick that. Otherwise I pick one everyone rated positively.

No Mugi folder.. shame on you!
You don't have a Haruhi folder, you should be the one ashamed.

Well I got hooked onto it too, first ~40 episodes were really good. Nowadays I watch it just because I've got nothing else to watch.
Check this. Wait for Summer to come and then check what I mentioned above. You'll be rid of your boredom for a while.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 15, 2012, 12:00:14 PM »
Bumping with weirdness.

So I just finished watching Hourou Musuko this morning. Here's a little picture for you:

So this series was about a guy that wants to be a girl. Looking at the picture I'm sure you know who the guy is. Yep you guessed it, the person in the middle is the guy.
The series also has a girl that wants to be a guy. To the left in the picture
and the third one is just a third wheel, kind of.

The series don't really have a particular story, we just start following the main character, and kind of watch him through one of his problematic times. I guess the highlight of the series is when he goes to school in a girls uniform. The ending didn't really conclude anything, could easily be made a second season but personally I don't think it would be as great. liked the series, although it had some gay moments, it really brought of some issues with the system we live in. It was really different to what I've watched before, but I enjoyed it non the less.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 15, 2012, 12:14:42 PM »
So you thought it was average, must mean my normal taste must think it's great. Adding to my plan to watch, thanks.

So I've been watching some more Fairy Tail and fuck, I can't even keep count of the amount of epic and typical awesome shounen scenes anymore. Also, lots of fucking feels. Watch it.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 15, 2012, 12:17:33 PM »
So you thought it was average, must mean my normal taste must think it's great. Adding to my plan to watch, thanks.

So I've been watching some more Fairy Tail and fuck, I can't even keep count of the amount of epic and typical awesome shounen scenes anymore. Also, lots of fucking feels. Watch it.
I didn't think it was average, it was actually good. not MUST WATCH good, but it's a 7/10  :jajaja:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 17, 2012, 07:22:40 PM »
I'm going to double post here, because it is fucking worth it.

So today I finished fucking Steins;Gate.

And man, I just gave my first 10/10. Fucking good, I can't find a single thing to complain about in this anime.

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 17, 2012, 09:00:42 PM »
Hehe, kinda expected actually.  :lol:

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 19, 2012, 02:15:46 PM »
finished Motto To Love Ru 10 minutes ago. hell, that's one freaking epic show. the main character is growing balls as the story goes on, that's a good fact too. and all the ecchiness in uncensored, GAWD. I really can't wait for To Love Ru Darkness, my favourite show so far  :euro:

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 22, 2012, 01:49:45 AM »
Just finished my Yosuga no Sora rewatch, listening to some of the soundtracks from the OST. Feels.

Yosuga no Sora shits all over To Love Ru, and I haven't even watched that.
Anyone here into incest, romance, drama and a few small comedic scenes and uncensored ecchi (I used to think this was hentai because MAL classified it as such, it's kinda the same for me though), I'll give you a 720p/1080p and you'll be hooked in no time.

Except for the somewhat slow download the first 70%.

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 22, 2012, 01:51:19 AM »
currently downloading Rosario Vampire, will watch Yosuga no Sora afterwards

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 22, 2012, 01:53:14 AM »
I'm still stuck at like chapter 5 in the manga. With this one I just order the manga, I can't stand reading it on a screen and not having anything in your hands, having to scroll click and wait if it's a long anime.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal