Author Topic: From Hell to Success  (Read 4465 times)

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: From Hell to Success
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 01:18:07 AM »
thanks bro :wub:

Offline BoBO

• Veteran Member
  • Life goes on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 03:22:31 AM »
im not a big fan of big airs but this was a really nice watch so great job both tryp and mqth
also that title would have been a great name for a SFH crew video  :mellow:

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 03:39:08 AM »
Great editing and stunting. Loved the openner and finisher.

Offline mqtH

• Aero Reapers
  • I liek teh grindz
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 03:51:01 AM »
im not a big fan of big airs but this was a really nice watch so great job both tryp and mqth
also that title would have been a great name for a SFH crew video  :mellow:

Yeh I found that title quickly inspired from his crew, I hope he like it :lol:

Offline laintime

• My profile got deleted -.-'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2012, 04:27:17 AM »
I hope the troll haters will now relax because you landed Matias's csm stunt that means its possible.

Btw nice vid, kinda sick stunts all around, and you almost bailed the finisher :D
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 04:42:19 AM by laintime »

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 04:28:58 AM »
I hope the troll haters will now relax because you landed Matias's csm stunt that means its possible.

Btw nics vid, kinda sick stunts all around, and you almost bailed the finisher :D
Lol you think the "haters" thought CSM was imposs? Bitch please.. :sleep: That CSM is kinda easy and its been landed with sidep2b too :|

Offline laintime

• My profile got deleted -.-'
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 04:34:10 AM »
Yes thats exactly they thought. 'If you dont show the replay it means you modded because its imposs"  /offtopic

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 04:38:06 AM »

Btw nics vid, kinda sick stunts all around, and you almost bailed the finisher :D
Lol you think the "haters" thought CSM was imposs? Bitch please.. :sleep: That CSM is kinda easy and its been landed with sidep2b too :|

Kinda easy? Can you please tell me who was able to land it except Matias original landing and All(beast)'s sidep2b? I mean to the top part.

Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate them. I didn't think so much people would even comment on the video.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 05:50:02 AM »

Kinda easy? Can you please tell me who was able to land it except Matias original landing and All(beast)'s sidep2b? I mean to the top part.
I don't need to give you examples to say its easy. I tried it for 25 mins now and got the height many times, so its kinda easy, trust me.. if you think you landed this "second" after Matias in TIMELIMIT video.. what does that tell you?

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 05:52:05 AM »

I don't need to give you examples to say its easy. I tried it for 25 mins now and got the height many times, so its kinda easy, trust me.. if you think you landed this "second" after Matias in TIMELIMIT video.. what does that tell you?

I don't fucking care actually, for me, it was difficult, and I got lucky when I landed it that day...same goes for Wozzie's DCLXVI psm.

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 06:58:10 AM »

I don't fucking care actually, for me, it was difficult, and I got lucky when I landed it that day...same goes for Wozzie's DCLXVI psm.
or maybe he had a great setup :ajaja:

Offline Hugo

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 08:57:40 AM »
Epic best of time limited !
Mqth ... i love you !

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 09:29:27 AM »
Mqth ... i love you !

Y U NO love me? :unsure:

Offline Hugo

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 11:54:16 PM »

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2012, 09:37:32 AM »
My favourite stunt from the whole video was the huge opener, editing was so fantastic. :happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal