Author Topic: Adaptation  (Read 17180 times)

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Adaptation
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2012, 02:02:06 PM »
That was awesome, I liked everybody's stuff. The editing was smooth which is great, liked the cam angles too. The music was good, I liked it. Although there were some mediocre stunts, there also were some absolutely FUCKING SICK stunts which made up for it, like Sabotage's BB grind and the finisher (the execution of both was flawless!!), Red's taxi watergap (sick distance there), Sony's p2b to precision, Edga's p2b to grind, Darkstar's palm bump to grind, Donfi's doublegrind...these surprised me the most. Great work on the video, worth the wait imo.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2012, 03:25:33 PM »
Lot of great stunts. Very swift stunt video packed like sardines. I like to see a bit more breathing room, but i understand why its so crammed the way it is.

Thought i lost a more recent stunt idea, but it was just very similar so no Ah Damn moments (at least in the fuck you way)  :lol:

Just a bunch of oooohs and ahhhhhs. me likey. Glad to see lots of solid stunts and not an abundance of crazy setups. Everyone had something fresh and gooey so kudos.

And FINALLY someone nailed that finisher. Twasn't that hard from above, but wasted many hours on the pcj attempting it from below. Was great to see it finally written off, and executed nicely.

Great way to seal the package nicely and neatly.

VR always delivers the goods. Props   :happy:

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2012, 03:45:05 PM »
Donfi, must be the third or fourth time I see that double grind with the first grind on that little roof.

I sent this replay to the video before I sent it to the collab it was firstly released  :blink: Even I was surprised to see this in it, I sent some replacements but Sabo didn't replace.

You guys kicked ass, there were many stood outs: Sony's p2b, Sabo's bb landing and finisher, Red's boost, Simon's palmbump2grind, Edga's p2b2grind, Mactas' grind with that huge spin, greg's watergap/cork/grind... too many :P

Offline Demonfade

• Veteran Member
  • Demonfade>Ecks
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2012, 01:17:43 AM »
Great work, team! I was starting to lose hope that this can actually get released, but finally it's here. I know you have put a lot of effort in this Sabo, I hope everything goes well with your life since I've heard some rumours.

Oh cool, you are still around.

I enjoyed the video Sabotage thanks for showing me it just prior to posting. Editing/cam angles with the song choice went well, I think i'm about the only one to notice that. Stunts were a great compilation can see that it was well thought out.

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2012, 08:02:42 AM »
Great work, team! I was starting to lose hope that this can actually get released, but finally it's here. I know you have put a lot of effort in this Sabo, I hope everything goes well with your life since I've heard some rumours.

Oh cool, you are still around.

I enjoyed the video Sabotage thanks for showing me it just prior to posting. Editing/cam angles with the song choice went well, I think i'm about the only one to notice that. Stunts were a great compilation can see that it was well thought out.
Hey, Demonfade. I'm glad to see you posting on the forums as well.

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2012, 11:42:54 AM »
neat vid guys  :P liked everything  :P and I am rly happy to see that grind at 1:50 finally landed  :P

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2012, 01:06:31 PM »
Here's Radioaktive's version for the video, if someone's interested!

http://youtu.be/fsvuax-rBn4

Offline RedX

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2012, 01:50:52 PM »
:a-cheer:
I liked it a lot greg, nice outro you've made. Can't say I care too much for the song, but I still enjoyed watching. Only thing I dislike are some camera angles, like on my watergap to bumps on construction site

E: but whyyyy did you have to make it a sequel to the stuntvid with the dumbest name ever? :(
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:57:55 PM by Red »

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2012, 03:05:51 PM »
Does sony landed that VC bsm2wallride2precision cuz i lost that?

Offline RedX

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2012, 03:08:25 PM »
Yeah that was sony

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2012, 03:16:48 PM »
lost it too  :rolleyes:

Offline Radioaktive

• Veteran Member
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2012, 03:19:57 PM »
:a-cheer:
I liked it a lot greg, nice outro you've made. Can't say I care too much for the song, but I still enjoyed watching. Only thing I dislike are some camera angles, like on my watergap to bumps on construction site

E: but whyyyy did you have to make it a sequel to the stuntvid with the dumbest name ever? :(

just did that as a joke  :P

Offline RedX

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2012, 03:34:24 PM »

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2012, 04:14:29 PM »
Really nice version radio, some stunts were new and really cool, to bad they didn't end up in sabo's version too. Kinda missed Morbid in this one though.

Must be the fifth time I see Ciao double grind damnit !  :cheersad:

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2012, 04:29:26 PM »
Crazy video.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal