Author Topic: GTAStunting & WorldOfStunt | MAGIC  (Read 14997 times)

Offline Souther

• ED stunter, WL editor :>
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: GTAStunting & WorldOfStunt | MAGIC
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2011, 10:13:00 AM »
OVEREDITING BLABLABLABLABA OMFG

... jesus I fucking hate what GTAS editing has become. These days there are billions of short editing preview lulzwat audio organized bla review dubstep blubb test overeditz000z0z0rrr skrillex crew directed by beat shit clips.

People need to realize that editing ain't a competition at all. I seriously don't mind videos being bombed with effects, but do it fucking properly and more well thought. Adding random effects upon clips kind of became like dick measuring. Seriously, if you just want a video filled with crap, I got a hot tip for ya, check this out:

mAyhEm for Sony Vegas Pro 8/9 software

Instructions: Get a pirate copy of the plugin. Install it on your computer. Apply the plugin to your whole video. Render, upload and post it at GTAS. Congratulations, you now got the longest dick around with almost no effort. :)

The only guys around GTAS which did well with a shitload of effects on their videos are still Bujutzustyle & downight imo.

Sorry for not really commenting the video, but all in all I didn't like it for obvious reasons.
Fix your purple CC's then come back to me ok?

Dickhead.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What is Dickhead? ^^

Offline FFUUUrious

• White Label editor & Superficial Destroyer
    • View Profile
    • Furious' YouTube Account
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2011, 10:14:15 AM »

... jesus I fucking hate what GTAS editing has become. These days there are billions of short editing preview lulzwat audio organized bla review dubstep blubb test overeditz000z0z0rrr skrillex crew directed by beat shit clips.

People need to realize that editing ain't a competition at all. I seriously don't mind videos being bombed with effects, but do it fucking properly and more well thought. Adding random effects upon clips kind of became like dick measuring. Seriously, if you just want a video filled with crap, I got a hot tip for ya, check this out:

Instructions: Get a pirate copy of the plugin. Install it on your computer. Apply the plugin to your whole video. Render, upload and post it at GTAS. Congratulations, you now got the longest dick around with almost no effort. :)

The only guys around GTAS which did well with a shitload of effects on their videos are still Bujutzustyle & downight imo.

Sorry for not really commenting the video, but all in all I didn't like it for obvious reasons.

Dickhead.

What is Dickhead? ^^

Look at R. face  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am i stupid ? :|
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 10:16:38 AM by .Furious »

Offline Souther

• ED stunter, WL editor :>
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2011, 10:15:26 AM »

Dickhead.

What is Dickhead? ^^

Look at R. face  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im i stupid ? :|

Oh, ok. Thanks Furious  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2011, 11:22:01 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WHY :lol: :lol: :lol: AM I :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LAUGHING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2011, 11:56:29 AM »
God seriously, Rusch has a valid point and you just outrage without even considering his post. What's the point of editing stunts if you're not even showing them properly? Why won't you use some other background clip then? This is not editing-themed forums, get rid of those effects if you're still gonna post in here 'cause a lot of people are having hard time going through those videos.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2011, 02:17:34 PM »
God seriously, Rusch has a valid point and you just outrage without even considering his post. What's the point of editing stunts if you're not even showing them properly? Why won't you use some other background clip then? This is not editing-themed forums, get rid of those effects if you're still gonna post in here 'cause a lot of people are having hard time going through those videos.
Actually, they have the right to post whatever they want in here as long as it is an Un-Modded SA video. There don't exist any editing rules and everyone will have a problem with some kind of editing as we're all different.

What Rusch said was somewhat valid (his point of editing more "cleverly" instead of flurrying the video with effects just for the heck of it was kinda the same as mine) but the approach was totally off and not constructive at all. All in all, it's more like a crap premise resulting in crap responses. Both sides' fault and I don't think that's the way a moderator should criticize other forum members - doesn't set a good example. Ain't no denying that he's a far more experienced editor and forum member overall, but that doesn't give him the right to write a post like that.

Just being objective, sorry Dre :euro: Most of your posts are quite fine, so I know this is just a rare exception.

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2011, 02:32:49 PM »
Try to focus on actually showing the entire stunts than adding cool effects. When watching a vid I usually watch it without sound to get a good view of the stunts and then rewatch it with the music used in the video. Try not using too bright or too dark colors because it gets very annoying after a while. Better luck on your next video :)

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2011, 02:43:44 PM »
Actually, they have the right to post whatever they want in here as long as it is an Un-Modded SA video. There don't exist any editing rules and everyone will have a problem with some kind of editing as we're all different.
But what's the point of it if we can't see what's happening? This whole fashion for dubstep music and fucking shitload of effects all over the screen makes me sick. There obviously is some limited tolerance towards number of effects as long as the stunt itself is clear enough but seriously, nowadays there are more pseudo editing tests than stunting videos themselves in this section. People tend to cover up the stunting part with useless visuals that make the video less enjoyable watching it stunting-wise which is priority in this section in case you didn't realize.  <_<

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2011, 02:52:35 PM »
But what's the point of it if we can't see what's happening? This whole fashion for dubstep music and fucking shitload of effects all over the screen makes me sick. There obviously is some limited tolerance towards number of effects as long as the stunt itself is clear enough but seriously, nowadays there are more pseudo editing tests than stunting videos themselves in this section. People tend to cover up the stunting part with useless visuals that make the video less enjoyable watching it stunting-wise which is priority in this section in case you didn't realize.  <_<

Okay. Now consider the opposite example of a person X who fucking hates videos without an effect placed on every spot it "should" be, or simply people who don't find stunt videos engaging or entertaining at all without some special effectage to them. I've met people around who were like that during these 3 years. Should their opinion be cast aside? Just notice that there is subjectiveness you've added to your reply.

Now I do agree with you that the lot of videos are nowadays really short and don't really do the stunts much good. But that was bound to happen, ever since leftover videos became a commodity. The point is that you can't deny anyone the right to post their San Andreas production in the SA Un-Modded Videos section, if their video doesn't contain any modded stunts. That's simply it. Nobody mentioned any priorities.

We've taken up way too much of these guys' topic with our arguments and I'm sure that their hard work deserves more real video replies instead of our discussion. I have an opinion just like you do, it's not much different from yours, but I am obliged to be objective about it as I'm a moderator (and because I don't want to deny anyone the right to anything - nobody denied me to post my ugly "experiments" back when I was fresh). So, let's leave it at that and if there's anything you'd like to ask/suggest, use PM.

Cheers.

Offline ŠtatiÇ

• Still Ballin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2011, 03:00:09 PM »
just one more thing:

there are some thing i dunno if you recognized them...
this collab wasn't supposed to be an overedit collab...it was supposed to be an OVERedit collab,got it?

second thing...lots of the stunts were actually sent to other collabs before..
for me (so my part) i just put much effects on the spots that were actually old or already released...
e.g Flippas stunt in lv..is old like hell..so why let people cry of old stunts..better to overedit (imo)

in my eyes...i can see all stunts and also see if they were hard,creative,awesome whatever...
so for ALL people that can't see the stunts correctly: buy a new screen with a better resolution,go on youtube,click on 720p and make the video bigger by clicking a butten in the left lower corner.
k thx bye

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2011, 03:49:51 PM »

Dickhead.
EHEH, EHEH. You so cool now, can I be your friend please?

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2011, 07:07:08 PM »
just want say thx any comment even the annoying.bcz your comments all are be useful.
i just a bit cant agree the "Not constructive mere expression of negative thoughts"
but there thoughts i will still remember.

not more to say,i know all the comment will let's be better.  :)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2011, 07:12:19 PM »

Dickhead.
Ok at first you made me laugh and I kind of agreed with you, but now you are acting like a fucking dumbass. If you can't even accept the simplest of criticism then I don't know what's left for you. Learn to respect peoples opinions and stop acting like a fucking keyboard hero.

and this has nothing to do with Rusch being a "veteran", it has to do with your ignorant way of looking at things and the only response you have is based out of flawed logics (fallacies if you are familiar with that term)

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2011, 07:39:21 PM »
Just noticed..

Before D.Jack's part

I SENSE WAROW!

Offline D.JacK

• View Profile
    • My youtube Channel