Author Topic: GTA V Possible release date?  (Read 1640 times)

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
GTA V Possible release date?
« on: November 20, 2011, 03:03:41 PM »
Just to warn you before you even read this it is just speculation, nothing has been announced through rockstar, and this has been posted on quite a few websites now, but just in case you haven't seen it yet there is a section in the trailer where it is believed the release date is shown where a person hammers in a 'for sale' sign with the numbers 2405 written on the curb. Take the date as an English date as rockstar is a Scottish compant, creating the date 24Th May. Also just to push to stir your thoughts around a little, the predicted release date is 24Th May, the song which was played over the trailer was released on the 24Th May, and the majority of rockstar's games are released around the spring period. Let's hear your thoughts below. 

Offline Trialz

• GTA V <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Beep beep beep!!!
    • View Profile
Re: GTA V Possible release date?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 04:55:18 PM »
I would be one hell of a happy kid if its to be out on the 24th of May, but Max Payne 3 is gonna be out around that time and having 2 big Rockstar North games out around the same time seems to be a bit not likely as Max Payne 3 has more marketing in and GTA V just being announced =[

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 07:55:24 PM »
I sure as hell hope it's not gonna be that soon, they really shouldn't rush it like they did with IV, they should take their time in making something remarkable & not concentrate so much on how pretty they can make the game look.

Offline MikeyMouse

• Vladivostok Brother | Addicted To Taxi's
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 07:26:03 AM »
It would be nice if it was out that early for the excitement factor, but yeah you're right determined they should spend a lot longer on GTA V to make sure it is absolutely perfect on every level, personally i'd like to see a better multiplayer section.

Offline Cocaine

• NL | WL | ASC
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 02:35:48 PM »
Hmm, Everything is refering for May 24th

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 02:43:13 PM »
26.04.2013 is the release date from what i've heard.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 02:44:48 PM by Artifex »

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 02:52:32 PM »
Delaying games is Rockstar's second talent, they perfected it through the years even recently with Max Payne 3. So any speculation for a release date of any R* game or even the ones they actually announce is bullshit for me, judging by R*'s recent actions, I bet they don't even know whats the actual release date themselves.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 12:14:24 PM »
I hope they won't make it a graphics test game again. Should take their time and add as many possibilities to the game like in SA as they can think of.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal