Author Topic: Ramp air bump  (Read 4055 times)

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ramp air bump
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2011, 06:26:42 AM »
Yeah, but if you have a folder in called leftovers and put stunts in there so you can make a leftover solo, then they are not fucking leftovers  :lol: Leftovers are stunts you aren't gonna use. If you use them to make a leftover solo, then they are not leftovers. It's not a hard concept...

FloW gets it, if I land something but I don't think it's good enough for my main videos I put in my leftovers folder, because they still have potential to make an entertaining video. I don't see any problem with taking my leftovers after I finish stunting and releasing them in a video, I don't see why you think that. You know I've been taking my time stunting my videos, so most of my new stunts from 2007-08 have fallen behind the current standards of stunting. Whenever I feel something has lost it's touch I just move it into my leftovers folder so it can still be useful someday. There's very few new stunts I landed 3-4 years ago that I've still kept in my main solo folder. I reorganize my solo folder for VC and SA every few months, so the quality of my stunts either matches or stays ahead of everyone else on GTAS, that's my goal. This stunt is clearly too easy to be in my solo, that's why it's in my leftovers :jajaja:

Maybe if you release these god damn stunts you got you won't feel the need to "reorganize my solo folder for VC and SA every few months".

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 06:29:44 AM »
I know that but I only stunt for fun, so I don't feel the need to release my solos just so I don't lose stunts or have them fall behind standards. Collabs are different however :ninja:

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2011, 06:36:51 AM »
Then you don't need a leftovers folder, because you won't release your stunts either way.  :P

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2011, 06:45:23 AM »
[VC/LC] - Astral
I landed the precision, it was a pain in the ass.

aha, I was right  :P

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2011, 06:48:06 AM »
Then you don't need a leftovers folder, because you won't release your stunts either way.  :P

I will, just when I'm not doing other stuff :euro:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2011, 06:49:26 AM »
Yeah, but if you have a folder in called leftovers and put stunts in there so you can make a leftover solo, then they are not fucking leftovers  :lol: Leftovers are stunts you aren't gonna use. If you use them to make a leftover solo, then they are not leftovers. It's not a hard concept...

FloW gets it, if I land something but I don't think it's good enough for my main videos I put in my leftovers folder, because they still have potential to make an entertaining video. I don't see any problem with taking my leftovers after I finish stunting and releasing them in a video, I don't see why you think that. You know I've been taking my time stunting my videos, so most of my new stunts from 2007-08 have fallen behind the current standards of stunting. Whenever I feel something has lost it's touch I just move it into my leftovers folder so it can still be useful someday. There's very few new stunts I landed 3-4 years ago that I've still kept in my main solo folder. I reorganize my solo folder for VC and SA every few months, so the quality of my stunts either matches or stays ahead of everyone else on GTAS, that's my goal. This stunt is clearly too easy to be in my solo, that's why it's in my leftovers :jajaja:
You are missing the point. It is not a leftover if you are planning on using them. That's not what a leftover is. Sure you can make a "easy stunt" solo or whatever :P. But it won't be leftovers, because you are already thinking they can be useful in another video. A leftover for me is something that I wouldn't use in any video ever. And I have lots of them. I'm not planning on making a video of them because that would defeat the whole purpose of a leftover, at least in my eyes. I guess we all have different views on these matters. Just like the bump and bonk issue :P

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2011, 06:55:46 AM »
I guess so, but I don't think what you're saying actually makes any sense. It's like saying outtakes aren't outtakes if you plan to use them, but that's not the case at all. That's why they're not discarded from the original tapes/media on films so they can be included in special features. I see it the same way for GTA, somebody can still enjoy mediocre stunts if you acknowledge that they are and edit them in an entertaining way. And I don't plan on releasing my leftovers in the traditional video type anyway, but you'll see what I'm planning when my solos come out. Anyway yeah, I'm not bothered really :P

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2011, 07:01:17 AM »
I guess so, but I don't think what you're saying actually makes any sense. It's like saying outtakes aren't outtakes if you plan to use them, but that's not the case at all. That's why they're not discarded from the original tapes/media on films so they can be included in special features. I see it the same way for GTA, somebody can still enjoy mediocre stunts if you acknowledge that they are and edit them in an entertaining way. And I don't plan on releasing my leftovers in the traditional video type anyway, but you'll see what I'm planning when my solos come out. Anyway yeah, I'm not bothered really :P

Where is your solos and the hydra video?

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2011, 07:09:13 AM »

Where is your solos and the hydra video?

Hydra video = sooner than you think, solos coming after all my commitments to collab stuff is done.

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2011, 03:34:22 PM »

Got em!!! Nice challenge BK. :)

Offline Kingalmighty

• Precisions > Grinds
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2011, 04:49:45 PM »
And I don't plan on releasing my leftovers in the traditional video type anyway, but you'll see what I'm planning when my solos come out. Anyway yeah, I'm not bothered really :P

lemme guess, the credits of the video?

well anyway, i have a leftover folder. i use it mainly for funny mishaps and bails...

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2011, 04:58:08 PM »
Something more interactive than that :ninja:

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2011, 05:01:12 PM »
could you send me the rep?

i think its the sun... but i think it looks weird  :happy: ?

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2011, 06:57:43 PM »
I don't upload replays until my videos are out anymore in the light of having stuff stolen before, I'll upload if you still thinks it weird when it comes out in a video :)

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2011, 07:30:30 PM »
ooh ok  :jajaja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal