Author Topic: [AC] Odd - Le projet KO  (Read 16142 times)

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
Re: [AC] Odd - Le projet KO
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2011, 01:31:15 AM »
It's cool to see Prog back after a while of absence :)

Offline Hugo

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2011, 02:02:33 AM »
wow l'équipe de choc !

Impressive solo man, the best solo in AC.
Loop to grind was epic !
Nice to see old stunt from Prog.

awesome dude!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 02:04:23 AM by Hugo »

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2011, 02:25:06 AM »
Gotta say that this would've been epic.. If you hadn't gone and ruined every single stunt in the video by... you know what. All I can say is this: You lived up to my expectations. I expected not one single clean stunt in this, and what can I say.. you succeeded!

Rage all you want at me and hate me and cry "He spent 3 years on it"... Modding stunts isn't hard. This could've been done in a week, the only thing that time was spent on was trying to make it look clean, which he failed miserably at.
What I despise is you're just spitting out like there is absolutely no doubt while there is no way to know for sure. It's ok to state your opinion but you're acting like a bitch and accusing everyone of us (or at least from what I can read). Either way, glad you enjoyed the effort put in the rest of the video.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2011, 03:28:35 AM »
Gotta say that this would've been epic.. If you hadn't gone and ruined every single stunt in the video by... you know what. All I can say is this: You lived up to my expectations. I expected not one single clean stunt in this, and what can I say.. you succeeded!

Rage all you want at me and hate me and cry "He spent 3 years on it"... Modding stunts isn't hard. This could've been done in a week, the only thing that time was spent on was trying to make it look clean, which he failed miserably at.

Not gonna write a lot................................little noob

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2011, 03:32:55 AM »
oh my GAWD, that was fucking sick, loved every single stunt, spically that loop thingy, guests were epic as well, glad to see you in action odd  :cc_detective:

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2011, 03:42:29 AM »

Go eat a flaming torch then shitout your disfigured guts., Professor Nutshell. You asked for it.

I mean this is pure bollocks, its way beyond the boundaries of a proper opinion.

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2011, 03:56:25 AM »
Out of respect for Odd, I suggest you PM me about this, since I know how much you hate when a topic gets filled with rage and modding accusations. And furthermore, I have stunted in SA quite a long time so I know the physics. I'm just not a chickenshit who bends over and takes it up the arse because it's a video by a guy in WH.

Sorry for offtopic Odd.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2011, 04:06:37 AM »
I lost 3:00 grind... 6:57 natbump :\

Lots and lots of modded stunts here..

What you two and those who share stubborn mindset need to realize is that you're stating an opinion nothing more.
You're not basing it on scientific measurements which can't be argued with and don't bother claiming you do because if you actually took the effort to make an algorithm or a mathematical equation that takes speed, momentum, angles, heights, declines and inclines, the size and shape of the object that was bumped plus leaning forward mid-air to increase the speed forward/upwards you'd take the effort to post just that as well.
But since you're not doing that, you're just posting a gut-feeling based opinion which holds no value in terms of being factual or not but you're treating it like facts just like religious people treat certain beliefs based on nothing but faith as fact which is obnoxious and due to your own laziness it destroys all credibility in the eyes of the people you'd like to convince which renders your posts counter-productive towards your own case.
I think you have a lot to learn from how for instance Shadowsniper shared his thoughts here in a humble almost self-deprecating manner that made no attempts at declaring him some sorta god complex oracle.
And in case you're wondering, I made no claims stating this as truth, this is just my opinion based on my subjective analysis on how much pseudo-certainty your statement had and I can be proven wrong but I doubt any of you are able to and you're going most likely to gain a lot more respect from everyone reading this if you reply in a humble manner rather than a aggressive tone should you chose to.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2011, 05:58:18 AM »
I enjoyed this video really much. As bigairs never really had the capability to impress me much I'll leave them aside and just say the grinds were fucking amazing! Good job to Odd and all of the guests as well.

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2011, 06:01:14 AM »
Nice video Odd :D. I loved the megaloop to grind, that huge cabbie boost to precision was sick, the infernus wallride to bump was also pretty cool, but there were too many bumps in my opinion. I think the video would have been better if you'd cut out a lot of the stunts out, because it would have ended up having a lot more variety, but I don't see that as the purpose of the video. It seems to me like you just wanted to finally use everything you had landed over the years, and it was pretty nice because of that :). I do feel that prog's P2B was pretty weird and some of your stunts looked pretty floaty, but regardless this was a good video.
Did SS really not say anything about this being modded? Where the fuck is my GTAS?

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2011, 06:24:40 AM »
I enjoyed it , stunting and editingwise.

Cba to write a detailed comment

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2011, 06:36:52 AM »
Nice video Odd :D. I loved the megaloop to grind, that huge cabbie boost to precision was sick, the infernus wallride to bump was also pretty cool, but there were too many bumps in my opinion. I think the video would have been better if you'd cut out a lot of the stunts out, because it would have ended up having a lot more variety, but I don't see that as the purpose of the video. It seems to me like you just wanted to finally use everything you had landed over the years, and it was pretty nice because of that :). I do feel that prog's P2B was pretty weird and some of your stunts looked pretty floaty, but regardless this was a good video.
Did SS really not say anything about this being modded? Where the fuck is my GTAS?

Last sentence.

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2011, 06:44:39 AM »
this video is FUCKING BOSS! gonna dl it.

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2011, 08:11:50 AM »
W fucking OW
this video makes me dl AC and land all this spots!

I dunno how could ya even pick a finisher, cuz all the stuff is insane  :wub:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2011, 08:22:40 AM »

Last sentence.

Yeah come on man, I had to get SOMETHING in there :ninja:, but seriously I agree with Daffy. About three years ago I used to post what I thought about modding just like you Gavran, until I realised how stupid I was being. Unless your 100% certain (which I can't believe you are) then don't get all high and mighty.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal