Author Topic: [WL] No Way Back  (Read 5865 times)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
Re: [WL] No Way Back
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 01:15:04 AM »
cool vid  :cc_detective:

Offline Intensee

• Muay Thai Lover ! :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 04:11:08 AM »
Good stunt's, but too many old opener is old by ev0x in his best off video called Awoken  :cc_detective:

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 04:47:55 AM »
Some of the stunts don't look clean to me, nice job if they're unmodded :)

oh, you silly shadowsniper, you see mods in everything :P

Actually it's not only him. Couple guys on MSN said this stuff looks fishy and I agree with them. Static has been modding a lot before and I don't think this was an exception. Although this seemed less modded compared to his previous videos. I'll still demand the replays.

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 04:53:20 AM »
Some of the stunts don't look clean to me

I gotta confirm that, the LS natbump2canalgap2roof looked extremely floaty for me, consediring it is a slowroad, also the airtime was weird.

However, the pre-finisher looked cool, nicely performed.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2011, 12:03:31 PM »
How can I not comment about "some oldies" when 75% of what I saw is old?

Offline ŠtatiÇ

• Still Ballin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2011, 12:07:33 PM »
Some of the stunts don't look clean to me

I gotta confirm that, the LS natbump2canalgap2roof looked extremely floaty for me, consediring it is a slowroad, also the airtime was weird.

However, the pre-finisher looked cool, nicely performed.
thx 2 all who liked it...slowroad is right.try taking your runup more left on the sidewalk..then you can get the "normal" speed to the bumb..looks floaty because i didnt tapped that much in the air..when you do the runup like i said and get a great bumb you can get a good distance..and i didnt tapped becaue i tried the spot a long time and overflew it sometimes (sliding the roof down) thats also the reason i didnt land the right roof before and bumbed on the lower part before..got it?

@Rush:
if i'm true..i dont think about what people telling about me in msn..doesnt really interest me :sleep:
i have better things to do like upload replays for some people or trying to justify myself everytime because of some modding flamers.

have a nice day

How can I not comment about "some oldies" when 75% of what I saw is old?
because i know it..like i said on youtube:
i'm stunting for fun and editing,except when its about LPS,then i try to land the new ones that i have never see before

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, 01:18:59 PM »
lol why you movie it :|

Offline Tidis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 01:20:44 PM »
As the ppl say, looks modded. But the editing was very good and loved the music :)

Offline ŠtatiÇ

• Still Ballin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2011, 02:12:00 PM »
As the ppl say, looks modded. But the editing was very good and loved the music :)
well i thought there is a difference between looking and being modded but..as I know gtas I don't think there is any possible way to proof that it's clean..
No I won't upload something..it won't change anything like I saw in some vids before and blah blah etc.

But thanks anyway that you liked the edit..that's the more important thing for me

edit:
i forgot to say that you can all ask afterlife about the stunt at the glenpark (bumb2fly over highway2housetop)
it was supposed to be in our last crew video and afterlife did even checked the replays but mqth said the folder was empty so I think afterlife forgot to move my reps into the right folder again..
And NO he didn't sent them because there modded..if it would be like that I think I had been kicked out of LPS weeks ago..
Gonna sleep now..good night my haters :wub:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 02:21:47 PM by StatiK »

Offline FELIX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2011, 02:23:45 PM »
So you do waste your time on editing something but you have too much real life to upload like 15 replays which would take 30 seconds?

Ok real-lifer. Have fun with your obvious mods.

Offline ŠtatiÇ

• Still Ballin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 08:48:22 AM »
So you do waste your time on editing something but you have too much real life to upload like 15 replays which would take 30 seconds?

ever thought about that i have better things to do like uploading while i'm WORKING with my computer?
i have to program,design and edit for school and yes i make much things in my real life:other school stuff,friends,girlfriend,work,sports, my dog..i could write you a lot of thing i dont have but want to do..
i'll just upload or render something when i have to do some things or when i'm outside.
have fun with your disturbing critics sweetheart  :wub:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 08:51:59 AM »
You know hiding won't save you

Offline FELIX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 09:06:10 AM »

ever thought about that i have better things to do like uploading while i'm WORKING with my computer?
i have to program,design and edit for school and yes i make much things in my real life:other school stuff,friends,girlfriend,work,sports, my dog..i could write you a lot of thing i dont have but want to do..
i'll just upload or render something when i have to do some things or when i'm outside.
have fun with your disturbing critics sweetheart  :wub:

To me it sounds like you are a psycho. But okay stay in that thing that you call your life.

While you are working it still only takes a few seconds to upload that crap. What is there better to do? Read another post of that girl you stalk on facebook? You can't do much in a few seconds.

i make much things in my real life:other school stuff,friends,girlfriend,work,sports, my dog..

Wow that's REALLY much you do there... or wait... it's not... too bad.

Anyway. Good job DistureX, good job.

Offline Nauthiluz

• SSU Crew
  • Cuck my sock
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 09:21:40 AM »
What I don't understand is why do always people who get caught at modding go like they have a life while others don't etc etc? Are we suppossed to care? Then if you have so great life why are you so bored to mod some stunts and lie to the community?
By that attitude you just show being a not trustful and very impatient person, so all in all I can easily say that you might not have that life you describe.
No offence but mate stunting clean is real fun, try it.

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 11:10:23 AM »
i don't know a shit about sa but you mod haha
you took your time to write all that shit, instead of putting all reps un a zip and uploading them, witch is easier

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal