Poll

which one your gonna get??

MW3
BF3
both
none

Author Topic: MW3 or BF3?  (Read 8464 times)

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
Re: MW3 or BF3?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 01:06:42 AM »
BF3 all the way :ajaja:

Hell yeah gurl!  :ajaja:

Whatcho know about tripley supportive comments for teh third installment of teh BF triolgy. Gurl?

That was win right there, WIN.
Thats a win, thats a Beat triple supportive comment win
Roll the next clip Steven!

Offline shenaniganZzz

• I like the stunts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 11:37:42 AM »
definitly bf3.. looks dam amazing and mw3 is the same shit as mw2!

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 11:43:54 AM »
I would choose BF3, the game where campers don't have their place  :ajaja:

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 12:03:23 PM »
Stupid question, pointless poll

Offline math22

• French PS3 stunter PSNid:MAT_22_
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/math22math22
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 12:10:28 PM »
what is so stupid??
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:45:22 PM by math22 »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 12:19:44 PM »
BF3 all the way :ajaja:

Slayer is right :wub:. MW3 does look very fun, and the Call Of Duty Elite things sound great, much better than Battlefield's Battlelog (tried that out in the BF3 alpha test). However it's almost exactly the same as COD4, and BF3 just looks amazing. They're both different games which are fun in their own way but I like Battlefield a lot more than COD.

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 08:41:15 AM »
what is so stupid??
You shouldn't really compare the two games because they are similar, instead you you should think of them as two different games.

Just saying  :happy:

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 08:43:58 AM »
I can't play any of these games for more than five-minutes so none :P

Offline [Bart]

• Alberto
  • SSU Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 08:44:15 AM »
Both :euro:

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 08:55:41 AM »
Both, but MW3 first and BF3 when I really feel like playing something shit realistic. But I'm getting MW3 mostly for the storyline, I finally came to realize, after realizing something else you would rather
not know but half already know, how retarded the MP of CoD games is.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 10:43:34 AM »
I'll probably get both.
Already pre-ordered mw3 so I'll have to get that. And we'll see if bf3 catches my interest anytime soon. But at the moment all I can hear from bf fanboys is "new graphic engine umg" but graphics has nothing to do with a game for me :)
I think the MW series were fun, which is basically what I am going for in a game, but I've also played BF2BC2 and I thought it was fun too so I'll probably get bf3 if the opportunity comes around.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 01:23:30 PM »
but graphics has nothing to do with a game for me :)

So you choose CoD over other fps games due to the gameplay:L

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 11:37:28 PM »
but graphics has nothing to do with a game for me :)

So you choose CoD over other fps games due to the gameplay:L
I think the MW series were fun, which is basically what I am going for in a game (fps game :P)
You good sir must learn to read :3

Offline Zenaku

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 02:06:55 AM »
I'll probably get both.
Already pre-ordered mw3 so I'll have to get that. And we'll see if bf3 catches my interest anytime soon. But at the moment all I can hear from bf fanboys is "new graphic engine umg" but graphics has nothing to do with a game for me :)
I think the MW series were fun, which is basically what I am going for in a game, but I've also played BF2BC2 and I thought it was fun too so I'll probably get bf3 if the opportunity comes around.

This new engine isn't only about the new graphics, it allows us to get more features and advanced gameplay (mostly thanks to the new destruction system, the customizations for vehicules and weapons and way more stuff).
Also, look how intense is the atmosphere when playing... I'm sorry but in MW3, it's exactly the same feeling and i don't get how it didn't bore you already...
Let's be honest for once and watch it with an objective point of view...
When you watch MW3 gameplay videos, does it really feel different for you ? I mean, sincerely...
MW3 has the same graphics, sounds (which are really annoying now), animations (when dying, running etc...) and the same gameplay.
I don't get where CoD players see the new stuff ? (when i read the comments on Youtube)
I try to but i never manage to...
I heard the weapon classes will be more balanced, that there will be new killstreaks, a new multiplayer game mode, new weapons maybe, the survival spec ops (which look really fun) and that CoD Elite thing but, at the risk of repeating myself, the atmosphere and the gameplay is exactly the same... I don't feel an ounce of excitement for those things...(except the survival spec ops maybe).
I don't feel like "Oh my god, those new stuff seem amazing" at all...
It seems Activision didn't make a real effort to take a step forward while DICE worked 3 years to make the Frostbite 2 engine.

So yeah, here is my objective opinion about the evolution of those two games.

And, btw, i'm not a BF fanboy. I do enjoy playing CoD with friends sometimes.

(Oh and i was only talking about the multiplayer of course. I always loved the SP in CoD :))

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 06:42:07 AM »
MW3 looks very like MW2, and MW2 looks fucking amazing, not super realistic or whatever but it looks very nice nonetheless. The only thing that ruined MW2 from being the best cod game was all the stupid stuff that they never fixed. And now MW3 is coming where they have fixed almost everything. I'm not saying it'll be a perfect game, but There is no second chance/last stand. No onemanarmy noobtubing. Explosions are altogether nerfed. If campers annoy you go and play the new gametype Kill Confirmed where you have to go and get the dogtags the person you shoot to confirm the kill. There are new maps, new weapons, new killstreaks and even pointstreaks. Sound thing never bothered me in games. "Oh no they sound the same, this must suck." "Oh hell no god forbid the same animations in a first person shooter." So loads of new stuff in there bro. Also the atmosphere is the same, I love the atmosphere  in MW2.

Though I should add that I started playing COD when Black Ops was released, so I haven't played MW2 to death. Which would be one of the reasons I'm not tired of that game. But I have played Black ops to death (15th prestige, level 50 :3 ) and I'm not tired of that game. Just some fags that play it. but if I play with a team (some friends or my brother and whatnot, then it's good fun)

And another thing about the BF3 engine allowing more features and advanced gameplay. That sounds cool and all, but it feels more like something for the hardcore gamers to enjoy. However it doesn't sound as awesome as "No second Chance" or "No onemanarmy noobtubes" to me. But again that might be because I'm mainly playing cod nowadays. And like I said I am probably going to get BF3, even though I'm not that hyped about it as some people seem to be.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal