Author Topic: Bump to grind  (Read 7167 times)

Offline Demonfade

• Veteran Member
  • Demonfade>Ecks
    • View Profile
Re: Bump to grind
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 05:40:28 PM »
Aenima modded this and I had attempted this way back, would like to see it completed aswell so bumping the topic just like the other one.

These old spots need to die. Going through all these topics reminds me of stuff everyone tried way back. Since you are all new naturally you'd think it's new. No fault to anyone.

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 06:41:00 PM »
"since you are all new"

It's funny how you keep referring to your join date because in reality here no one gives a single, or even half a fuck. maybe people would respect you for your veteran status if you actually sticked around for all those years and had some memorable (not mentioning your cute FL off) stunts together with delirium. you just don't register, leave, come back after years and act like some celebrity among all his fans. please just go home.

But since you're a dick naturally you'd think it's different. No fault to anyone.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 06:48:49 PM by puzzLe »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2012, 07:24:34 PM »
"since you are all new"

It's funny how you keep referring to your join date because in reality here no one gives a single, or even half a fuck. maybe people would respect you for your veteran status if you actually sticked around for all those years and had some memorable (not mentioning your cute FL off) stunts together with delirium. you just don't register, leave, come back after years and act like some celebrity among all his fans. please just go home.

But since you're a dick naturally you'd think it's different. No fault to anyone.
You seem angry Allard.  :lol:

Offline Demonfade

• Veteran Member
  • Demonfade>Ecks
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 09:17:21 AM »
"since you are all new"

Are you for real?  :lol:

I merely stated that I have been going through most challenges here and that they have been posted forever ago that I'd like to see done. The main purpose of this section is that. Maybe you think it's only about competition if that's so I can't and won't bother changing your mind.

Did you only look at my post count or something? I have more or less been active for longer than most on these forums there's only a seldom few that you can point out that have been longer.

Not sure why you are so angry because we have never talked to each other directly till now. Perhaps you are upset because you've never met me? I've never seen your name till now really.

So if it makes you feel like a big man for bashing me or whatever go ahead, quite the entertainment for myself.

This post will quite clearly make you biased towards me in the SL if not you already were based on your statement but no matter to me.

Cheers,

Tony

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 10:01:25 AM »
...if you've posted more than 5-70000 doesent also mean that you are respected.

like many of you think so. no fault to anyone

ppl talk about stunting way too much anyway so  :|                                                                         imma land this :D

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 10:05:11 AM »
It's a stunting forum mehmet what do you expect  :|

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 10:09:44 AM »
^ :lol: :lol:

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2012, 11:10:20 AM »
What the fuck Mehmet  :lol:

This spot is annoying btw.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2012, 11:29:21 AM »
all im saying is that ppl talk more than do... and think so much of them self's   :lol:

was it so hard to figure ?  :L

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2012, 11:33:58 AM »
No offense, but indeed it was hard to figure, especially with your special english  :unsure: :unsure:

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 11:43:34 AM »

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 12:03:31 PM »
No offense, but indeed it was hard to figure, especially with your special english  :unsure: :unsure:

still?  :cc_detective:

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 12:59:19 PM »
"since you are all new"

Are you for real?  :lol:

I merely stated that I have been going through most challenges here and that they have been posted forever ago that I'd like to see done. The main purpose of this section is that. Maybe you think it's only about competition if that's so I can't and won't bother changing your mind.

Did you only look at my post count or something? I have more or less been active for longer than most on these forums there's only a seldom few that you can point out that have been longer.

It's not just that. Your constant urge to boast about how much of a life-long GTAS member you are, in every post, just annoys the living shit out of me and I just had to say it. I'm sure you've stumbled upon some spots that got posted long ago, but that wasn't why I came at you.
I honestly don't care about the competition in stunting, I hardly even open GTA anymore.
Also your postcount doesn't matter to me, whether it's 10, 706 or 12940, I've been around for a while now and so I know that when you say "you've more or less been active for longer than most on these forums there's only a seldom few that you can point out that have been longer" I can call that complete bullshit.

Not sure why you are so angry because we have never talked to each other directly till now. Perhaps you are upset because you've never met me? I've never seen your name till now really.

So if it makes you feel like a big man for bashing me or whatever go ahead, quite the entertainment for myself.

Who's talking about being angry? I just think you're a douchebag, that's all. If you were really such a long-time-super-active-memorable-respected-forum member you'd probably know I hardly keep my mouth shut if I have an opinion, but bro u so kool u never see my name b4. Anyway, we're not talking about me now.
I don't see why I'd feel big for "bashing" you - I'm just expressing myself, or venting if you will, and I'm glad it's entertaining you, because - little secret for you here - I don't really write big, "hateful" posts to offend anyone, it's just a heads up about what I, and probably other people, think about you and could maybe even be a little tip on how to behave if you'd like to keep your super-stunter-status around here.

This post will quite clearly make you biased towards me in the SL if not you already were based on your statement but no matter to me.

Cheers,

Tony

I vote when I'm asked to, and when I do I vote for stunts, not personalities.

Cheers,

fuck you

Offline Szuhos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2012, 01:45:58 PM »
puzzle, who are you?
ah i know. arnax #2

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2012, 01:54:22 PM »
Just gonna add my two cents here. Dude, I've been around for more than six years and I have to say many people have been a lot more active than you during that time. I don't remember you in any community video since XXL, only saw you in some vids with delirium and BH. Although Beserk was kinda cool.

Gnat  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal