Author Topic: Sign  (Read 4405 times)

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Sign
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2005, 10:00:45 AM »
Just watched it...Pretty nice vid..cool intro, really liked it Dark, then the main stunts and Editing was great also..Althought stunts were done before we can expect that from first vids and my stunts that were old were from my first couple of days stunting SA for PC..which was a while back before most of them had been done...

Music was also really cool..

Overall i thought the vid was really good...good solid stuff you 2... the only thing that let it down slightly was maybe the unoriginality in some stunts.

Offline Elmo

• View Profile
Sign
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2005, 10:22:55 AM »
We are all still wondering about the snow.. (I haven't watched it)

Offline impulse

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Sign
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2005, 10:24:42 AM »
Trying to download...
^ Me 2  

Offline InsaNe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Sign
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2005, 10:38:21 AM »
Ah now, dling

Offline Elmo

• View Profile
Sign
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2005, 10:39:54 AM »
That was pretty sweet, And people, that wasn't snow.. That was an effect..

BTW, I did that hydra stunt upsidown like 2 days ago.  :D  

Offline InsaNe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Sign
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2005, 11:32:38 AM »
Omni stealed my grind in beginning, that downway grind >_> Darklord did my BB (i did that 2 months ago) >_>  Aww i have to make my second vid so ppl dont grab stunts under my feet hehe.

stunts 8/10

editing 9/10

Music 8/10

Good job!  

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Sign
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2005, 11:47:47 AM »
well, i must admit, the lack of originality ruined the vid for me. i counted 5 or 6 new stunts, the rest have all been in vids made on PS2 by myself, gotups, juan, numdmind, neo, etc. people who didn't start stunting SA until the PC version came out really need to watch PS2 vids first otherwise they're gonna keep doing old stunts. it's nothing personal, i just want to see new stunts.

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Sign
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2005, 12:43:06 PM »
well, i must admit, the lack of originality ruined the vid for me. i counted 5 or 6 new stunts, the rest have all been in vids made on PS2 by myself, gotups, juan, numdmind, neo, etc. people who didn't start stunting SA until the PC version came out really need to watch PS2 vids first otherwise they're gonna keep doing old stunts. it's nothing personal, i just want to see new stunts.
This vid has all old stunts mainly...the new stunts are my newer ones..the others are from when SA PC first came out so they weren't all un-original at the time.

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Sign
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2005, 01:34:03 PM »
Most stunts weren't new, but seeing them in differant angles on the PC version makes it worth a look :)

Omni did a nice BB near the Watts towers :blink:  

kr3mlin

Sign
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2005, 06:20:27 PM »
BTW, I did that hydra stunt upsidown like 2 days ago.  :D
Wasnt that long ago was it Elmo? Meh cameo for me!!! Bit of a mixup. Confusing for all involved. The snow effect maybe shows that he is a pretty good editor in some respects

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Sign
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2005, 07:11:17 PM »
Just watched it, the best stunts were the SF stadium roof and the packer-roof-bump-roof in LS. B)  

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Sign
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2005, 10:05:29 AM »
Just watched it, the best stunts were the SF stadium roof and the packer-roof-bump-roof in LS. B)
Sorry to bump but what packer-roof-bump-roof? :S There wasn't one...and I would like some more comments also...as i keep watching this vid as i think it is great :D  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal