Author Topic: White Label [Editing Crew]  (Read 157659 times)

Offline FFUUUrious

• White Label editor & Superficial Destroyer
    • View Profile
    • Furious' YouTube Account
Re: White Label
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2011, 12:43:17 PM »
:ajaja:
try to guess what I'm going to do with this shit of editing crew now ;)

Shit crew :blink:?
It's the most active right now, oh, and the best unpinned crew.
Or that's only my oppinion. You got some secret plans with us? <_<

The best thing you can do, is post an audition!

I hope you were REALLY joking about that
They overrate themselves.I don't want to get hated around this topic but take it easy guys.Stop calling your videos "Shit's" like Angel Shit, Random Shit.Seriously guys.It's like...the worst situation you can get...when you call your work shit'n'stuff.

i dont call this video Angel Shit, its organizer thing <_<

Offline iAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2011, 12:58:49 PM »
They overrate themselves.I don't want to get hated around this topic but take it easy guys.Stop calling your videos "Shit's" like Angel Shit, Random Shit.Seriously guys.It's like...the worst situation you can get...when you call your work shit'n'stuff.

I'll make this clear from three points of view, nothing more.

1). We sometimes overrate our work just because the things around us aren't any more appealing to our eyes, maybe is just a personal opinion but the fact that everything looks the same, except for my crew's works motivates me to keep on doing what I like the most.

2). If we're editing a project we won't go over the organisor(s) changing this or that, we're there just for the edit job. So, keep our part great, while the organisor(s) has all the rights to change something.

3). You don't really see the artistic part in it. Many people lost the artistic sense over the tehnical experience. Calling your work "shit" doesn't mean that the video is crappy, is just a title guys, but for example: "Angel Shit" is a figure of speech (an antithesis if you may)  but I can see there is no more school around for some trolls.

Stunting videos became a pattern, there is no more creativity left in some people. We don't just brag about it (yes we do brag, I'm not denying that), we showed you we can do art from nothing.
If you remember I started this crew by myself, no support. I was the only member of the crew for over 3 months, and it didn't bothered me.

--This right here was a piece of my judgement, hate on it if you may. I'm very proud of my crew, and I'll never ask them to do more than being awesome
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 01:00:59 PM by iAndy »

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2011, 01:44:07 PM »

1). We sometimes overrate our work just because the things around us aren't any more appealing to our eyes, maybe is just a personal opinion but the fact that everything looks the same, except for my crew's works motivates me to keep on doing what I like the most.

2). If we're editing a project we won't go over the organisor(s) changing this or that, we're there just for the edit job. So, keep our part great, while the organisor(s) has all the rights to change something.

3). You don't really see the artistic part in it. Many people lost the artistic sense over the tehnical experience. Calling your work "shit" doesn't mean that the video is crappy, is just a title guys, but for example: "Angel Shit" is a figure of speech (an antithesis if you may)  but I can see there is no more school around for some trolls.

Stunting videos became a pattern, there is no more creativity left in some people. We don't just brag about it (yes we do brag, I'm not denying that), we showed you we can do art from nothing.
If you remember I started this crew by myself, no support. I was the only member of the crew for over 3 months, and it didn't bothered me.

--This right here was a piece of my judgement, hate on it if you may. I'm very proud of my crew, and I'll never ask them to do more than being awesome
this, for life bro.

Offline ŠtatiÇ

• Still Ballin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2011, 10:17:28 AM »

:ajaja: i couldn't say something better

Offline FFUUUrious

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2011, 11:48:09 AM »
iAndy - great  :|

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #185 on: September 22, 2011, 11:10:03 AM »
What about a new add-up? :euro:

A weekend TrYp 3

watch atleast at 480p, youtube been playing with quality :/

Offline FFUUUrious

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 22, 2011, 11:15:40 AM »
woah ! i so love that  :wub:

Offline iAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 22, 2011, 11:34:16 AM »
This left me speachless Ltab, congratulations, you just become my favourite VC editor of all time.
The video was absolutely mind blowing, the atmosphere extraordinary, the cam angles unique, and the CC fitting and with some very artistic touches.
You're style amazes me, and it will be an honour for me if you joined the crew.
Also, congrats once again, it's yet another White Label first, first VC audition, and I'm sure you'll become our best VC editor (mainly because there's nobody else here that edits in VC except for me :lol:). No, I'm just kidding.

Fantastically YES for you my friend.
Don't let anybody change your style!

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #188 on: September 22, 2011, 11:36:45 AM »
This left me speachless Ltab, congratulations, you just become my favourite VC editor of all time.
The video was absolutely mind blowing, the atmosphere extraordinary, the cam angles unique, and the CC fitting and with some very artistic touches.
You're style amazes me, and it will be an honour for me if you joined the crew.
Also, congrats once again, it's yet another White Label first, first VC audition, and I'm sure you'll become our best VC editor (mainly because there's nobody else here that edits in VC except for me :lol:). No, I'm just kidding.

Fantastically YES for you my friend.
Don't let anybody change your style!
Oh my lord. Andy, aww I think you'll become my new bitch :wub: jk bro, I feel totally honored to heard those words dude, the best comment about my editing so far :wub:

Offline Souther

• ED stunter, WL editor :>
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #189 on: September 22, 2011, 11:41:15 AM »
Damn, I hate VC videos :sleep: But You are really great editor! :a-cheer: Cam angles and clean edit. That were fantastic! YES from me :rolleyes:

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 22, 2011, 11:43:24 AM »
I post some works, because i want to join WL. Please rate&write your thinking. :happy:
Killing Slowly
Oliver - Unspeakable
Quality & Stunting Test

Offline FFUUUrious

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 22, 2011, 11:50:38 AM »
well, to be honest i dont like it at all, some videos is not bad but it isnt for WL. The effects you used dont fit to music, you have some cam fucks as well. This time i'll vote No, sorry and good luck next time  :euro:

Offline iAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 22, 2011, 11:54:02 AM »
Oh my god, it's raining auditions over here :lol:.

Tailor, with you I got a bit of an issue.
Your edits don't fit the music, at all, nor the atmonsphere, nor the CC at least.
The videos are very simple, uncreative and honestly, just a throw up of clips on a soundtrack.
Sorry if those words may sound harsh but that's the truth.
You still got a chance if you could impress me with an audition made especially for White Label, untill then, I vote NO. I'm sorry

Offline Souther

• ED stunter, WL editor :>
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #193 on: September 22, 2011, 11:55:08 AM »
I don`t know, why I not like your videos Tailor :x Maybe not my style, maybe bad music, maybe bad editor :) I don`t know, so I`m sorry, but NO from me. :(

Offline eXe

• Overedit forever <3
    • View Profile
    • eXe Youbube's Account
« Reply #194 on: September 22, 2011, 12:18:54 PM »
pretty nice vids .. :P your style ( clean style ) is pretty nice , but i think it isn't enought for wl..

try to make a NEW audi' and try to show your full potential. You have potential , you're a pretty good editor :)

srry mate , but i'll vote 'no' . I like your stuff but isn't enought..

oh , and Ltab , ofc , YES :lol:
epic vid :jajaja:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 12:21:45 PM by eXe »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal