Author Topic: Modding accusations towards me  (Read 19243 times)

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
Re: Modding accusations towards me
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2011, 08:12:30 AM »
oh fighter why do you need to check out for handling modifications in the reps? The most of his stunts I've seen are simply impossible without modding. As I remember in one video where bd's finisher was stairs2natural2 holyfeckin shit jezaz roof in vc,first town. I've tried many naturals in my life so its simply impossible to reach high like that, taking account of the runup. This topic will be pointless until you say that you fucking mod

And for how long did you try that stunt, two minutes? That stunt is 100% possible even though I almost got the height only once.

Well, as I remember, around 1 hour if I have to be honest. I bumped few times, easy to make the distance but the high was hard so I reached only the half of it. The final result for me was that its imposs and maci, since hitman told me that you've said somewhere in gtas that you are modder, I cant trust you that your attemps are clear

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2011, 08:29:55 AM »
oh fighter why do you need to check out for handling modifications in the reps? The most of his stunts I've seen are simply impossible without modding. As I remember in one video where bd's finisher was stairs2natural2 holyfeckin shit jezaz roof in vc,first town. I've tried many naturals in my life so its simply impossible to reach high like that, taking account of the runup. This topic will be pointless until you say that you fucking mod

And for how long did you try that stunt, two minutes? That stunt is 100% possible even though I almost got the height only once.

Well, as I remember, around 1 hour if I have to be honest. I bumped few times, easy to make the distance but the high was hard so I reached only the half of it. The final result for me was that its imposs and maci, since hitman told me that you've said somewhere in gtas that you are modder, I cant trust you that your attemps are clear
I've lost all respect for you and your crew, not that anyone gonna notice anything because I barely post anymore.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2011, 09:03:47 AM »
why said bd we need to ask something to daffy or some "skilled" vc stunter, I mean he didnt even notic BoxXx whahhahahaah FAIL.

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2011, 09:06:37 AM »
No, and? Im not talking about asking Daffy/skilled stunter if I mod, I'm talking about asking Daffy/skilled stunter if the stunt is possible or not. Also why did you put skilled in "" that made no sense  :lol:

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2011, 09:09:05 AM »
you cant be skilled in stunting.

I never said the stunt is imposs. I never said this stunt looked modded. but  some of your other clips looks really strange. (some bails of the mayday 3 finisher)

sorry if im a bit off.

Offline CRYOSPHERE

• alias Guardian
  • Veteran Member
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2011, 09:11:42 AM »
let's bring back math.
4*5+34*23/5-2=?

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2011, 09:18:44 AM »
you cant be skilled in stunting.

Say that to Barney and MeetMyMeat.

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2011, 09:29:50 AM »
yeah dont worry fighter my computer lags sometimes so my reps can come out wierd

I cant agree that you cant be skilled at stunting though. Sure, its alot luck and maybe even 50% but if its all luck no skill then why would barney be able to do 10x better stunts than me? just because I dont try for long enough or I'm not lucky enough? dont buy, stunting is also skill imo :P

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2011, 09:38:15 AM »
Has anyone done an IP check on this guy

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2011, 09:51:11 AM »
yeah dont worry fighter my computer lags sometimes so my reps can come out wierd

I cant agree that you cant be skilled at stunting though. Sure, its alot luck and maybe even 50% but if its all luck no skill then why would barney be able to do 10x better stunts than me? just because I dont try for long enough or I'm not lucky enough? dont buy, stunting is also skill imo :P

Everyone can land it after hours/weeks/months/years of trying. also it depends on the setup. for example the DCXLV or whats called, finisher When i got his setup i bailed it after 1hr but when i tried it with my own i coulndt get shit so.

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2011, 09:59:23 AM »

Everyone can land it after hours/weeks/months/years of trying. also it depends on the setup. for example the DCXLV or whats called, finisher When i got his setup i bailed it after 1hr but when i tried it with my own i coulndt get shit so.

Good point there clever man, what about natural bumps?

Offline bluedagger

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2011, 10:39:39 AM »
Has anyone done an IP check on this guy

been here since 06, registered in 08, got a new acc in 10 i think no secrets here :)

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2011, 10:42:29 AM »
can you send me some of youre reps via PM?
i dont think youre a modder :sleep:
just wanna check them :jajaja:

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2011, 10:55:19 AM »
Balas was 1ft from edging it, I've gotten the height several times and others in the crew has also had good attempts.

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2011, 11:01:48 AM »

Skill is when you find a spot, rest (landing, close attemps etc) are luck and perserverance for me. Barney is my favourite stunter cuz of his ideas. Oh and stevex, I know man, its normal. What did you deserved of your half modding members crew. What else can we say about WH. After Utopia everything changed and we couldnt miss that. Atleast we had eyes to see what actually happens and couldnt stay indifferent so we said all what we think in the forums. Thats all.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 11:13:31 AM by .Turok »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal