Author Topic: GILF  (Read 7208 times)

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Re: GILF
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 08:41:17 AM »
Actually I am surprised that various people said I'd have modded some stuff in here. All spots are old, would be pretty senseless to mod them. Some replays are even 3 years old already. I got a folder including all the old stunt spots I landed and while tidying up my replay folders genrally today I thought I'd clip all these, cuz they're just lazing around otherwise. What can I do to make you believe they're clean? Tell me what replay files you wanna have and I'll upload them. Otherwise I just can promise and tell ya that I'd be one of the least who'd ever touch any god damn mods. Most of the stunts with that green/grey'ish look aren't even that old (I stunted there with a decreased timecyc file along with SACC's "extended: Foggy, Greenish" weather settings, which increases the performance).

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 08:44:20 AM »
All stunts looks gravmodded, and exactly why would you be one of the people least to touch mods?
The harsh truth is that you are in WH, so I'd rather say you are one of the people most LIKELY to touch mods.

Just because replays are old/the stunts are old doesn't mean modding is not possible.

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 08:49:08 AM »
He's not in WH.
I'm not claiming you modded them but they do look modded. Check for example 0:23 and tell me it doesn't look not one bit modded to you.

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 08:50:30 AM »
The harsh truth is that you are in WH, so I'd rather say you are one of the people most LIKELY to touch mods.
OMFG Dre get out of the SSU section, U NO IN SSU  :cc_detective:

Some looks a little floating but that is nothing at all out of the ordinary in SA, do you even stunt in sa? no offence intended
Looks pretty fine to me

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 08:55:04 AM »
OMFG Dre get out of the SSU section, U NO IN SSU  :cc_detective:

Some looks a little floating but that is nothing at all out of the ordinary in SA, do you even stunt in sa? no offence intended
Looks pretty fine to me

Sorry, watched the WH Rooster today and it says he is in there. My mistake.

@Cookie, I stunted 3 years in SA thank you. I know the physics and possibilities of SA if that's what you are getting at. While these stunts are possible, they all look terribly modded.

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 08:56:16 AM »
 ;D

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 09:15:05 AM »
@Gavran: Nothing personal, but sorry I don't match that "WH = mods cliche" at all. Also being a past member doesn't make me a modder at all and I never even was one of those "big air" stunters and don't really want to cuz they most likely recieve accusations. As you said, all those stunts are possible with a clean game so honestly why should I mod those at all and would "risk my clean career" after ~4 years wih such a tiny oldie video?

@Kukiel: Have a look at that stunt's replay if you want -> http://www.sendspace.com/file/6uiqbs

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 09:53:05 AM »
Nice mods.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2011, 09:55:56 AM »
What is it that makes it look modded ?
Cause I don't see anything modded there and Sheeptea should stop talking since he's the biggest noob around.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2011, 09:56:08 AM »
Well played.  :euro:

Offline Nauthiluz

• SSU Crew
  • Cuck my sock
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 10:05:29 AM »
Nice mods.
Sheeptea better don't talk about modding.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2011, 10:07:18 AM »
What is it that makes it look modded ?
Cause I don't see anything modded there and Sheeptea should stop talking since he's the biggest noob around.
^This!

Pretty enjoyable stunts tbh.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2011, 10:08:53 AM »
I just don't get why he would start modding for such a troll video anyway, where has your common sense gone :P?
I know people are paranoid and stuff but seriously ? :lol:

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2011, 10:09:13 AM »
Modded or not, let him live with that fact! Stop ruining topics with modding bullshits. Some stunts looked floaty to me but w/e, it's old spot video with really old stunts.

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2011, 10:14:07 AM »
Enjoyable video Rusch.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal