Author Topic: Fools Of Damnation  (Read 10500 times)

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
Re: Fools Of Damnation
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2011, 09:58:31 PM »
yes yes i modded no need to say it a million times   :lol:
on that note, epic editing, really impressed
ill bet on my life that if no one caught you modding you will never admit it
guess what. 

i dont want you to give a fuck, iam not disrespecting you or wat so ever, iam just saying that how it always goes with modders, anywayz dont do it again plz

Offline LostProphet

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2011, 10:08:15 PM »
this is the most useless convo evar

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2011, 10:11:15 PM »
Whatever happened to people getting banned for modding? there needs to be some punishment imo,so they might think twice next time they get the urge to hit the boost button or what have you.I'm just amazed by how many people mod stunts,and I bet it's more then I'm thinking.

It's lame man,you don't have to cheat to amaze people you know.

Not trying to start anything,just couldn't hold it in after reading these comments.It's just annoying that every good video that gets released turns into a modding argument,because dudes take the easy way out and mod shit.Granted LP isn't arguing the fact (points for that) but ca'mon guys,knock off the modding,you lose so much respect for doing that,and it ruins your good name.I don't understand it,it's so not worth it after you get busted.

Offline Kix

• Hi :3
    • View Profile
    • YouTube!
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2011, 10:17:40 PM »
Whatever happened to people getting banned for modding? there needs to be some punishment imo,so they might think twice next time they get the urge to hit the boost button or what have you.I'm just amazed by how many people mod stunts,and I bet it's more then I'm thinking.

It's lame man,you don't have to cheat to amaze people you know.

Not trying to start anything,just couldn't hold it in after reading these comments.It's just annoying that every good video that gets released turns into a modding argument,because dudes take the easy way out and mod shit.Granted LP isn't arguing the fact (points for that) but ca'mon guys,knock off the modding,you lose so much respect for doing that,and it ruins your good name.I don't understand it,it's so not worth it after you get busted.
*Stands up* 
:euro:

« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 10:19:50 PM by Kix »

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2011, 10:24:18 PM »
Sorry,I don't ever get into these modding arguments.I tend to avoid them but it's just getting out-of-hand and seems like it's almost becoming accepted to post modded videos in the unmodded section.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 10:46:48 PM by MD »

Offline Omma!

• Señor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2011, 12:37:57 AM »
Great video, some stunt were really cool. Editing was pretty cool but after abit you changed too much cam angles D:
Anyway I'm pretty sure I've seen MMM hospital stunt already landed, I just can't remember when and if it was unmodded. Was back in 2007 or something, gj anyway on landing it :3

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2011, 01:06:06 AM »
Kitz and MMM pwne this, GJ
and LP need fucking to talk you  ;)

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2011, 01:42:03 AM »
yes yes i modded no need to say it a million times   :lol:
on that note, epic editing, really impressed
ill bet on my life that if no one caught you modding you will never admit it
Like every single modder here  <_<

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2011, 01:49:36 AM »
About the hospital stunt, it was landed first by KillaMarci in his WH audition (yes, he posted it and I still have it), then by Anthologie in Obsession (not sure if that one is clean), then here:
Far Away
but it's modded  :euro:
--------

The video was okay, though as said before the finisher wasn't a good choice for such editing.

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2011, 04:51:39 AM »
Okay, im bored, gonna write a full review  <_<

Lé editing

First off the editing was really good in my opinion, the usage of the most of the effects was really great and the rage scenes were hella mindblowing.
Anyway there were plenty of things which were pretty fucking annoying imo.
I think you should put a bit more effort into the details. As example the freeplay cam's at the church scene in the beginning, the random camshake at 0:12 ruined the whole thing for me since im a kind of perfectionist. Also the way the gate opens wasn't that good implemented, and why did you actually use 2 "Fools of Damnation" gfx.. meh whatever, you should've fixed these bugs.
Now to the main part: Gosh, using different cc's and timecyc's is a really good idea sometimes but in the first ~2 minutes the mood of the song didn't change even a fucking a bit and you used a different cc at every clip.
That ruined the WHOLE first part for me, as example the difference between the first and the second stunt, the atmosphere didn't change and you used a completely different cc which wasn't even good looking.
Only the timecyc/cc change at the Rage/Reddish part and the kind of calmish part worked in my opinion.
And as im talking about cc's i have to say that you used WAY too much blue. It wasn't really good looking at all.
Just like the excessive usage of glow, especially on MMM's first stunt. Simply not good looking i guess.
Then the part at 3:55.. that was a song passage like every other and you made the RAGEEST editing of the whole video. And these wave/bubbles effects... i mean what the heck, it didn't really fit at all.
AND FINALLY to the finisher: i think MMM said it all, the worst choice of a finisher ive seen in a LONG time since this was also the best part of the song.
You kinda overdone it with the angles but yeah, the editing itself on the finisher was really great, good job on it.

So yeah, i think that should be enough about the editing. I hope you'll put a bit more effort into the editing next time.  :)

Lé stunting

Enjoyed the stunts yep, they were all pretty fine.
MMM stood out as always, the infernus stunt was great looking and that natbump.. finally someone landed it clean, that landing is a fucking bitch.
Also cloudwalker and shifftee had some or better an awesome stunt.
I think the negative side of it was only lostprophet, who modded the lamest method of the whole universe, good job dude, good fucking job.

LÉ OVERALL:
Good video, enjoyed it. And once again good job on the editing determined.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 04:56:10 AM by Kacknase »

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2011, 05:03:04 AM »
That hospital stunt is still impossible. Good video anyway.

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2011, 05:13:46 AM »

No it isn't, Artifex bailed it hardly..

About the video, I enjoyed it I truly did but some CC's were annoying and some blurs were annoying for my eyes but overall the editing was top job and the stunting was okay for the most part  :ajaja: Lostprophet's lame stucks were... hmmm.. lame  :ajaja: MMM's stunts stood out, great job Boian  :ajaja: Others had cool stunts too  :ajaja:

Lost lilj's backbump2prec in LV, shame for your bad execution on it but oh well  ;)

Good video overall, great job Determined  :ajaja:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2011, 05:30:15 AM »

It's not, somebody even overshot it on one of the older SAMP servers a few years back :P

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2011, 05:33:19 AM »
Bailed the hospital stunt once, knew it's old already anyway.

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2011, 05:38:32 AM »
Great video. The editing was awesome! and very intense. The epic editing is the main reason i like this video so much.
The stunts werent that great. There were quite a few boring stunts but a good variety. Lostprophet obviously modded, its not that hard to sort through the stunts and not use the obviously modded ones  :|
Love it

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal