Author Topic: Expression  (Read 3711 times)

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Expression
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2011, 02:40:53 AM »
That is an pretty awesome collab. Sheeptea's stunt is old but it had a nice execution, Ktulu's stunt was stylish but needed a better execution, Requem owned it, Fade's stunt was cool but he used tec9 bug and I think the higher part shouldn't be that hard, ZvitZ stunt was cool but it had no interesting landing, rest of the stunts were bad as fuck.  :wub:

exLective is awesome.

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
  • Life is what you make it
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2011, 02:50:37 AM »
Awesome vid bro, I might make a version with the stunts i have on my pc once I get a new Computer (can take ages =), drivers liecense is more important )

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2011, 03:48:10 AM »
That is an pretty awesome collab. Sheeptea's stunt is old but it had a nice execution, Ktulu's stunt was stylish but needed a better execution, Requem owned it, Fade's stunt was cool but he used tec9 bug and I think the higher part shouldn't be that hard, ZvitZ stunt was cool but it had no interesting landing, rest of the stunts were bad as fuck.  :wub:

exLective is awesome.

nonono my stunt pwned it was an amazing packer2bump2grind stent, never seen before!"!!!1123423

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2011, 04:50:25 AM »
Awesome CC  :wub:
At first, I thught that the editing would be overwhored, 'cause of the energetic song, but no, you did a really good job with it, making everything clearly visible & not overblown with seizure causing effects  :lol:
Requiem, Lotar & Theevileye stood out for me, loved their stuff, others were great as well, Sheeptea is obviously the winner in quantity  :lol:

Gj to all involved, this turned out really nicely  :cc_detective:

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2011, 09:12:24 PM »
Love the grinds,and edit was very well executed,good job guys.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal