5 (38.5%)
Kinda
5 (38.5%)
Meh..
3 (23.1%)
Dont waste your time.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: All In Wait  (Read 3767 times)

Offline Elmo

• View Profile
All In Wait
« on: June 20, 2005, 09:46:45 PM »
[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']All In Wait[/span]

Thats all.  :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 09:47:02 PM by Elmo »

kr3mlin

All In Wait
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 11:20:29 PM »
Dling? Dude you on a new name?

Offline Elmo

• View Profile
All In Wait
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 11:44:17 PM »
Dling? Dude you on a new name?
Yeah, A new name.
http://www.thegamersalliance.com/dynamic.p...All_In_Wait.zip is TGA link

Offline Test Bear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
All In Wait
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 12:59:15 AM »
It was alright. The best things were the boat stunt, the Hydra one when you went under the bridge upside down, the sanchez grind, and one of the Infernus things near the beginning.

8/10

Best original one yet, good.

Offline Free Mike

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/FreeMike/
All In Wait
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 01:02:28 AM »
Vote: kinda

This video had some promising parts, but overall, it didn't do it for me. There was a great deal of variety in stunts which I love (heck, you even threw in a cool plane stunt), but few spectacular stunts. The grinds were really good though I should add. I enjoy stunts done in cars, but I can't stand when stunters do rolling landings. IMO, you better land on your wheels or have done one of the best stunts ever and do a rolling stop if its gonna make it into a vid. The music did absolutely nothing for me, but it was a quick and fun video to watch. Keep on working at it and thanks for sharing! 7/10

-Nick

Offline InsaNe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
All In Wait
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 01:04:54 AM »
Waoo i liked  B)  8/10 yet huge impromevent from ur previous vids man  :)  

Offline Elev3n

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.computersolutionsgv.com/ryan
All In Wait
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 02:00:07 AM »
:grin: well im not apart of this shit but sweet.

Everything was good but the infernus stuff was extremely overzellous. The music sucked too. Neway 8/10 very nice keep it up...

kr3mlin

All In Wait
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 07:33:45 AM »
Ok i voted Kinda

I liked the vid you are improving dude still could be in leaps and bounds if you just wait but the vid was enjoyable no glaring problems. Im gonna give you a list of problems mostly small i have with the vid. Just the tiny details that make a good vid like this into a great vid.

+Reusing the same spot, a big no no: solutions: pick one stunt or run the stunts split screened there are tutorials for this
+Grind at stadium in LV could be done to end but nothing too bad
+Some old spots were used: originality is the key to great stunts
+Plane stunt: not that hard imo but good to include for variety, go for multiple bridges upside down for best results
+Use an intro/outro maybe and dif music tracks for each: gives a nice feel to it. Dont have to name your vid after the song cos you aint making music videos

Oh dude: the boat stunt rocked, car stunts rocked and the Sanchez grind was cool

Good luck hope this helps

Offline Docta Luv

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
All In Wait
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 08:31:04 AM »
Good video dude.  But for the love of god don't release a new video in the next four days.  The boat stunt was killer, sanchez great, I just basically liked almost all of it.  But NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER put the same stunt three times in a row.  Just a word of advice...or ten :P

8/10

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
All In Wait
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 10:38:21 AM »
Great vid Johnny! :P

Plane stunt: nice
Bike stunts: good
Car stunts: good
Grinds: good
Boat stunt: awesome!!! :D

I tried the grind at LV stadium a few months back, but didn't grinded as far as you did, good job!

btw, I hope you've got some good stunts left :P  

Offline Elmo

• View Profile
All In Wait
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2005, 12:42:08 PM »
Thanks for the comments guys and I'm just glad I got this out before Crash Course was out because they used a new stunt I did.  :ph34r:  

LAD

All In Wait
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2005, 02:27:41 PM »
Well dude normally I would say 7.5 / 10 for this vid . But I see you used a cheat that wasn't listed , the boat [ you spawned it in a place where it isn't normally ] I know cause I tried that stunt several times and didnt yet make it clean with the speeder. I have seen this and a few other cheats like lessen traffic etc in other vids[ by other people] but I didn't know or care about the people in the vids. To you I say , don't cheat and not list it like others I have seen in S.A. vids do. All my vids are cheat free totally. not even lessen traffic . Once I used a funhouse  cheat for the look , it was a request video , but I listed it in the creds. So now I wonder if you and others use the perfect handeling and speed cheats etc. Now I will never know. My videos are totally cheat / spawn cheat free , most vids arent , most of those at least list it in the creds. If anyone uses a spawn cheat at all my respect goes down for them , any cheat at all  , no matter how small , I am a hardcore non cheater. I beat S.A. game wise almost 7 times now , few others know the game like me. But hey I am just a part time stunter.

Edit: S.F. car roof thing is a challange here , you were supposed to stop on the roof , hard aint it? And you used a couple other stunts I have seen before

6/ 10 with the non listed boat spawn cheat included in the rating.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 02:32:40 PM by LAD »

Offline Elmo

• View Profile
All In Wait
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2005, 04:13:57 PM »
Well dude normally I would say 7.5 / 10 for this vid . But I see you used a cheat that wasn't listed , the boat [ you spawned it in a place where it isn't normally ] I know cause I tried that stunt several times and didnt yet make it clean with the speeder. I have seen this and a few other cheats like lessen traffic etc in other vids[ by other people] but I didn't know or care about the people in the vids. To you I say , don't cheat and not list it like others I have seen in S.A. vids do. All my vids are cheat free totally. not even lessen traffic . Once I used a funhouse  cheat for the look , it was a request video , but I listed it in the creds. So now I wonder if you and others use the perfect handeling and speed cheats etc. Now I will never know. My videos are totally cheat / spawn cheat free , most vids arent , most of those at least list it in the creds. If anyone uses a spawn cheat at all my respect goes down for them , any cheat at all  , no matter how small , I am a hardcore non cheater. I beat S.A. game wise almost 7 times now , few others know the game like me. But hey I am just a part time stunter.

Edit: S.F. car roof thing is a challange here , you were supposed to stop on the roof , hard aint it? And you used a couple other stunts I have seen before

6/ 10 with the non listed boat spawn cheat included in the rating.
All I did was less traffic and spawn cheats. No other. I dunno WTF your talking about speed cheats but your insane  :saywhat: . [span style=\'color:blue\']-JDHJJ[/span]

kr3mlin

All In Wait
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2005, 06:35:49 PM »
Less traffic only has a place for packerbumps or packer stunts cos it keep it there longer. Everyother stunt is a no no

Offline Elmo

• View Profile
All In Wait
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2005, 06:53:33 PM »
Less traffic only has a place for packerbumps or packer stunts cos it keep it there longer. Everyother stunt is a no no
 :( sorry.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal