Author Topic: FPS  (Read 3430 times)

Offline Vermouth

• View Profile
Re: FPS
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 10:38:07 AM »
i got 300 fps , original handling , i make a high bump of 226 ft high at the airport of LS is it modded ?

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 10:41:12 AM »
Did I say you care? The problems were mentioned beforehand, I was just offering my opinion on the mod; if you don't like that, maybe a forum isn't the right place for you. And I don't have it anymore, so I can't post it anyway ;)

edit: even if I did, I wouldn't post it; I find it irresponsible because people would just end up using it to stunt, bound to happen.

Babababababababa... :rolleyes:

Offline Deji

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2010, 11:09:24 AM »
I don't think there's anything wrong with using this mod while stunting any more than setting in-game graphics options to "Low", which I have to do to achieve over 15 FPS.

I think the mod you may just be talking about is mine, which I've posted here. No real physics changes are made past what your own computer is doing, which again, is the same as changing your in-game graphics options or the options which were already part of the stream.ini file.

Furthermore, the FPS increasing settings of this mod are intended for low-end computers, while other options (such as license plate filtering, etc.) are intended for people who want to spend some FPS to get better graphics.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 11:11:23 AM by Deji »

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 11:11:42 AM »
Screw you FPS wankers. I've tested this thing and barely get 130 FPS (what other people easily top without it). For me there is no big difference compared to my usual 60-70 FPS. That slow camera for example just annoys lol. Everyone just wants to do all these "big air stunts", most look floaty and shitty - so is that what you want, perhaps getting accusated later on? That's bullshit, you can also do nice impressive stunts without flying hundres of feet. Also I didn't really notice any better stats with more FPS and that's what you all are expecting from a higher FPS amount, eh? You may find it unfair that some people get more FPS and perhaps got a tiny advantage on such roadbumps or sth - but guess why? They spent their money on the required hardware and wanna use it's power, nothing unfair then. But come on, just be satisfied with what you got ...

I just want to rollboost at least once in my life!  :cheersad:

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2010, 11:36:27 AM »
I don't think there's anything wrong with using this mod while stunting any more than setting in-game graphics options to "Low", which I have to do to achieve over 15 FPS.

I think the mod you may just be talking about is mine, which I've posted here. No real physics changes are made past what your own computer is doing, which again, is the same as changing your in-game graphics options or the options which were already part of the stream.ini file.

Furthermore, the FPS increasing settings of this mod are intended for low-end computers, while other options (such as license plate filtering, etc.) are intended for people who want to spend some FPS to get better graphics.

Thank's... But, i got a problem... I put it normally in the CLEO Folder, then i open the game, then i load my game, and when it have to be loaded, it says " .exe error " Don't you know why? ...

E: Oh, it works now, i just forget to put the text in the stream.ini file :D

E : Hmm, it still dont works, still the .exe error...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 11:45:12 AM by Felly_eS »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010, 11:52:37 AM »
i got 300 fps , original handling , i make a high bump of 226 ft high at the airport of LS is it modded ?

Yeah, the mod produces physics effects that can't be reproduced without the mod, even at the FL on setting of 30fps.

Offline IceD

• USS Crew
  • I am the sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 12:43:25 PM »
would be nice if there was a mod wich the fl on is about 60 and everybody using that
just saying ^^

Offline Spidex

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2010, 12:49:44 PM »

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2010, 01:14:24 PM »
Shit now I can't fuck baseline anymore.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2010, 01:30:11 PM »
would be nice if there was a mod wich the fl on is about 60 and everybody using that
just saying ^^

Turn Vsync on and you got max 60 FPS...
Way too late to invent sth like that. Also you wouldn't really notice if somebody landed a stunt with 60 FPS or 80 FPS.

@Determined: Fuck rollboosting. Climbing up a wall with a Taxi is already retarded enough, no need to screw it even more by rolling the mouse upside-down along your desk. :P

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2010, 01:37:03 PM »
It works for me now.... I got like 150fps... Its really hard to land a stunt with it, lol.

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2010, 01:47:14 PM »
how did you fix the gta_sa.exe error?

Offline Deji

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2010, 03:13:46 PM »
I posted a topic about this here - it gives some info about fixing the incompatible .exe problems.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal