Author Topic: OSC  (Read 11005 times)

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
Re: OSC
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2010, 08:29:22 AM »
Thats not what i said. I haven't seen not one legit stunter landing that one. Am i supposed to believe in taz? Hachiro? Now Deadx or sth. Until i see it landed by some DV stunter i consider it impossible.
vmx landed it :euro:

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2010, 08:29:58 AM »
iCy is the most obvious modder in history of mankind, too bad people noticed it just now, that's still good.
Undeadx you also modded, no need to hide it from us. A few more of you also modded here, weird collab. :P

Offline Damster 2

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2010, 08:44:02 AM »
Thats not what i said. I haven't seen not one legit stunter landing that one. Am i supposed to believe in taz? Hachiro? Now Deadx or sth. Until i see it landed by some DV stunter i consider it impossible.

vmx replay or never happened  :euro:

ICy is clean imo  :ninja:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 08:55:27 AM by Damster 2 »

Offline iCy

• aMonster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2010, 08:45:17 AM »
iCy is the most obvious modder in history of mankind, too bad people noticed it just now, that's still good.
Undeadx you also modded, no need to hide it from us. A few more of you also modded here, weird collab. :P
Another weak argument. Are you gonna say just like last time my rep is looking unnatural? :lol:
Moar please! currently i am chilling :mellow: and looking at you how you guys want to prove a unmodded stunt just because it is looking weird in your eyes or what ever.
Baseline your illusion of knowing everything about modding in gta sa is laughable.

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2010, 08:53:32 AM »
I'm not hiding anything :P
Here are the replays of the stints I sent for the collab: http://www.sendspace.com/file/67s166

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010, 08:56:54 AM »
Cam angles were annoying for my taste, the song was awesome, some ok stunts. Laughed on icy's p2b, and undeadx's taz-type-stunts.

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2010, 09:06:07 AM »
:sleep:

kewl editing

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2010, 09:07:11 AM »
Another weak argument. Are you gonna say just like last time my rep is looking unnatural? :lol:
Moar please! currently i am chilling :mellow: and looking at you how you guys want to prove a unmodded stunt just because it is looking weird in your eyes or what ever.
Baseline your illusion of knowing everything about modding in gta sa is laughable.

Oh c'mon. Cut the bullshit. :lol:
Your "weak argument" argument is a weak argument itself. Everyone knows we can't prove someone modded, sometimes our eyes are just enough, you know.
You proved yourself you're a modder in this video, no need to waste my time on that from now on. And unlike you, some modders can actually land creative and impressive stuff, but you just take every fucking p2b and mod the hell outta it, in other words, you're a noob. Have fun chilling on every modding accusation you will get in the future, laugh about it, it's you against the world, a denying retard against a majority who knows better. :ajaja:

@cloudwaker: Just because he landed one single amazing stunt doesn't mean he's a good stunter, it looked like a fluke too, even though that doesn't change the quality of the stunt itself. I don't care if that's the best stunt of the year, almost all of his other stunts are all boring and modded.

@UndeadX: I saw your reps, they actually look pretty clean, except for the bumps which looked very boosted, it could be a replay thingy. That bump on LV highway looked the same for me when I did it. :P I might be wrong, but I think you are clean now.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 10:54:49 AM by Baseline »

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2010, 09:13:47 AM »
Icy will win stunt of the year anyway baseline. You forgot a stunt.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2010, 09:18:44 AM »
ICy is clean. This collab is cool. kkthx.

vmx landed it as opener of his old Marley&Me solo. Even I managed to edge it, it's possible. :3

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2010, 09:24:45 AM »
Heh, sick stunts  :blink: Great song choice and fine editing.

Offline Damster 2

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2010, 09:33:05 AM »

vmx landed it as opener of his old Marley&Me solo. Even I managed to edge it, it's possible. :3

No he didnt lol. No one ever landed the finisher without mods. If you mean that highbump in LS then sorry, but Kukiel was talking about the finisher.

Anyways, i see sum boost on 1:07
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 09:35:22 AM by Damster 2 »

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2010, 09:36:01 AM »

Have you seen the same finisher i did?  :blink: I know that this stunt you talk about is possible. Im talking about FINISHER. The finisher from Avalanche.

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2010, 09:42:56 AM »

No he didnt lol. No one ever landed the finisher without mods. If you mean that highbump in LS then sorry, but Kukiel was talking about the finisher.

Anyways, i see sum boost on 1:07
I'm getting really fucking pissed off by this "Eveybody medzzzzzzzzzzz lolololol" shit.
I'd suggest you shut up. And the finisher is very possible btw.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 09:55:16 AM by UndeadX »

Offline Instel

• Veteran Member
  • Youtube/Ekency
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2010, 09:49:31 AM »
Quote from: ICy link=topic=51579.msg1016957#msg1016957 date=1292165001
I am curious guys how you are gonna prove it if you are sure like that.
[/quote

We can't, so I'll let you the pleasure to use tools or others things, you seem to have fun.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 09:52:27 AM by Instel »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal