Author Topic: exXxelence  (Read 4730 times)

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
Re: exXxelence
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 05:03:13 AM »
exXxellent vixXxeo dudexXx

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 05:25:12 AM »

Offline UtterGarbage

• UG's Group
  • Veteran Member
  • Kickin It Old School
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 05:33:18 AM »
haha shif don't get all defensive, anyway, great video, old stunts can be good stunts.

Offline theonly_one

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2010, 06:09:02 AM »
Not bad, not bad at all for a new guy! But i do have some complains!
First of all, dude, please! Don't use those dark edges again, they ruin the editing completely and makes it feel WMMish. Second, The song is old. But that's OK, maxXx is new, so he couldn't know which songs that already has been used.

But apart from that it was splendid! Two thumbs up man!  :jajaja:

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2010, 06:15:00 AM »
Who the fuck cares if the song is old? Wtf seriously, just fucking enjoy the song & video :angry:

Most of them were cool stunts, you sure improoved a lot from your first video :a-cheer: YOU GO BOI :mellow: :mellow:

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2010, 06:21:57 AM »
its cool but i am against saivc

Offline theonly_one

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2010, 06:25:25 AM »
Who the fuck cares if the song is old? Wtf seriously, just fucking enjoy the song & video :angry:

Agree with me now, when i say that it gives alot more to watch a vid with a new and fresh song. But that's just my opinion. I just think that a vid gets better if there is a new soundtrack. The stunts are allways the same, but it generally gets better. Sorry for OT.

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2010, 06:31:15 AM »

Agree with me now, when i say that it gives alot more to watch a vid with a new and fresh song. But that's just my opinion. I just think that a vid gets better if there is a new soundtrack. The stunts are allways the same, but it generally gets better. Sorry for OT.

I didnt say that new songs are appreciated equally :P I just said that many people care way too much with the soundtrack, since this is about stunts... Well, that's my opinion :happy:

Offline theonly_one

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2010, 06:36:38 AM »

I didnt say that new songs are appreciated equally :P I just said that many people care way too much with the soundtrack, since this is about stunts... Well, that's my opinion :happy:

And my point in the first post i made about this vid was that the song was old, but the stunts was awesome, which i made very clear ;) Haha let's not continue spamming this thread. I made my point clear and you made yours :)

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2010, 08:31:00 AM »
He knew that it was used in Mayday 3 but still - we don't care.  :rolleyes:
Thanks for the nice comments.  :euro:

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 08:51:26 AM »
Damn, kick-ass video! Really liked the stunts and editing in there, great job.
Very nice for a second too, he got some sexXxy skills.

Agree with me now, when i say that it gives alot more to watch a vid with a new and fresh song

:neen:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 08:55:48 AM by MaCi »

Offline Zenaku

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2010, 09:40:20 AM »
Any beginner with some experience can do that since all those stunts are hella easy.
Well, it was cool, but kinda boring.

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2010, 09:53:34 AM »
Any beginner with some experience can do that since all those stunts are hella easy.
Well, it was cool, but kinda boring.

If someone is a beginner, they usually don't have any experience of what they are a beginner in..

to the video

I really liked it, a lot of cool stunts, song is really good.. editing was pretty awesome imo  :ajaja:
Awesome video considering that this is your second video.. awesome work from both of you  :ajaja:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2010, 10:11:05 AM »
Jay's second guest stunt and the pre-finisher owned  ;)

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2010, 10:31:26 AM »
good stunts for beginner but who the fuck is jay

:lol: For a person who is a "VR fan" as your userbar states you're not very observant :P. But yeah I changed my skin and all which most likely will confuse a lot of people.
Anyways about the video, MaxXx I am continuously impressed by the stuff you pull off. Considering you've only been stunting for a month this was amazing, just keep that style you have devolving and I'm positive one day you will be up there with some of the best. :happy: Good job on the editing by the way Shifftee was a really enjoyable watch.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal