Author Topic: exXxelence  (Read 4794 times)

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
Re: exXxelence
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2010, 11:21:43 AM »
good stunts for beginner but who the fuck is jay

:lol: For a person who is a "VR fan" as your userbar states you're not very observant :P. But yeah I changed my skin and all which most likely will confuse a lot of people.
Anyways about the video, MaxXx I am continuously impressed by the stuff you pull off. Considering you've only been stunting for a month this was amazing, just keep that style you have devolving and I'm positive one day you will be up there with some of the best. :happy: Good job on the editing by the way Shifftee was a really enjoyable watch.
of course i know you're Jay but i thought its somebody else cause of the skin and i dont think the real Jay will guest in beginner's solo :P

Offline Lenk

• Live or die?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2010, 11:43:21 AM »
lots of old stunts and old song but dude i enjoyed it infact i loved it

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2010, 02:33:14 PM »
good stunts for beginner but who the fuck is jay

:lol: For a person who is a "VR fan" as your userbar states you're not very observant :P. But yeah I changed my skin and all which most likely will confuse a lot of people.
Anyways about the video, MaxXx I am continuously impressed by the stuff you pull off. Considering you've only been stunting for a month this was amazing, just keep that style you have devolving and I'm positive one day you will be up there with some of the best. :happy: Good job on the editing by the way Shifftee was a really enjoyable watch.
of course i know you're Jay but i thought its somebody else cause of the skin and i dont think the real Jay will guest in beginner's solo :P

He just messaged me on Youtube and he seemed like a nice guy and a good stunter and so i agreed to guest and been talking to him on MSN every now and again also. Couldn't edit as he wished though, busy with school and another project. Shifftee did a great job though. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal