Author Topic: Serious problems  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Lyserg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Serious problems
« on: August 23, 2010, 12:01:58 PM »
First, I can't sign in to msn anymore.. I thought it was some random problems, as always.
But then I tried to sign in to some website (last.fm and many others), and firefox don't let me do that anymore. It actually show this message:

And finally my computer can't stop crashing..
I don't know what to do! If somebody is able to help me, I would be very thankfull.
Thanks in advance.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
Re: Serious problems
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 12:04:16 PM »
Have you tried cold booting or physically cleaning the pc? Sometimes the best solutions are the easiest. And firefox does that to me too, just click on "I understand the risks" & add as an exception.

Offline Lyserg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 12:11:18 PM »
Have you tried cold booting or physically cleaning the pc? Sometimes the best solutions are the easiest. And firefox does that to me too, just click on "I understand the risks" & add as an exception.

Of course I've already tried this.. (not the firefox thingy), but that's really weird.. I had a tons of problem since I built my computer (it started almost two years ago). I've tried so many things to attempt to fix it, but everytime it didn't worked. It crash way too often.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 12:13:23 PM »
Have you tried repairing/defragging registry? I'd suggest that, but remember to make back-ups.
System Mechanic is a pretty cool tool for doing that, it has a lot of other features as well, I suggest you get it.

Also Driver Genius/Driver Checker (both find something new) if you're unsure whether all your drivers are up to date.

Offline Lyserg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 12:28:20 PM »
I just did what you recommended. Now I have to wait and see if it keep crashing.
Thanks for the help :P

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 12:33:12 PM »
No problem, I hope it'll fix it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal