Author Topic: KM - Aftermath  (Read 19680 times)

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
Re: KM - Aftermath
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2012, 08:25:40 PM »
Just checking in here because I'm bored, and what do I see? My video at the top of the WH section, cool :P

Anyways here's all my .rep's for anyone who wants to be a detective in later life:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cmx9u1l7h34g580/Aftermath.rar

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2012, 12:00:52 AM »
Wow Beat, this time I really loved your editing... ow wait... :unsure:

Read all of it if you're willing to reply, or else you'll look like a fool.

If you love or hate my stuff that is totally fine, the thing is; I've came to realize I can't bear it when its written in a provocative manner, because that way theres clearly more to it than simply stating that you dislike it WHICH is totally fine.

I'm just going to put this out there not to brag but to simply prove you wrong, if I get viewed by thousands, and those keep coming back every time I make a new video, and I keep getting asked for projects by respectable stunters here who know what kind of editing I do by the way... let alone joining respectable crews on GTAS like BT and WH. And join a respectable crew on a global level like SP....

I don't know buddy but I am doing something right, for at least a LARGE amount of people but not to you and thats fine if you hate my style or other's style until you come at us with stuff like:

"I know you must defend the flow of narcissistic 'overediting' retards because you're are one of the main reasons lots of people edit like that now (yes just my godly opinion). As long as I see good stunts being destroyed by retards like that I will keep bitching about it. And lol with what I can and what not, like you have any knowledge about stunting."

Good lord, ruin stunting?! those who ask me clearly know who I am for years and what I'll deliver for them. You're simply wrong and deluded. So I'll go ahead and quote a respectable old school stunter who recently asked me to edit a precious video of her's.

For me stunt isn't about height, it's about how the editor make it looks in the video :)

Main point, this is the internet.... mind your own business, observe what you like and ignore what you don't. Otherwise you'll annoy yourself first... then you'll start annoying others. Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 12:04:15 AM by Beat »

Offline Raekah

• http://www.gtadrifting.net/
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2012, 12:37:37 AM »
Just checking in here because I'm bored, and what do I see? My video at the top of the WH section, cool :P

Anyways here's all my .rep's for anyone who wants to be a detective in later life:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cmx9u1l7h34g580/Aftermath.rar
Your alive? get on msn sometime, I haven't spoken to you for ages.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2012, 01:59:54 AM »
Wow Beat, this time I really loved your editing... ow wait... :unsure:

Read all of it if you're willing to reply, or else you'll look like a fool.

If you love or hate my stuff that is totally fine, the thing is; I've came to realize I can't bear it when its written in a provocative manner, because that way theres clearly more to it than simply stating that you dislike it WHICH is totally fine.

I'm just going to put this out there not to brag but to simply prove you wrong, if I get viewed by thousands, and those keep coming back every time I make a new video, and I keep getting asked for projects by respectable stunters here who know what kind of editing I do by the way... let alone joining respectable crews on GTAS like BT and WH. And join a respectable crew on a global level like SP....

I don't know buddy but I am doing something right, for at least a LARGE amount of people but not to you and thats fine if you hate my style or other's style until you come at us with stuff like:

"I know you must defend the flow of narcissistic 'overediting' retards because you're are one of the main reasons lots of people edit like that now (yes just my godly opinion). As long as I see good stunts being destroyed by retards like that I will keep bitching about it. And lol with what I can and what not, like you have any knowledge about stunting."

Good lord, ruin stunting?! those who ask me clearly know who I am for years and what I'll deliver for them. You're simply wrong and deluded. So I'll go ahead and quote a respectable old school stunter who recently asked me to edit a precious video of her's.

For me stunt isn't about height, it's about how the editor make it looks in the video :)

Main point, this is the internet.... mind your own business, observe what you like and ignore what you don't. Otherwise you'll annoy yourself first... then you'll start annoying others. Thanks for reading.

+1

Offline value

• internationaler player
  • thabang
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2012, 02:09:17 AM »
thx for sharing le replays <33333333333

Offline plak

• Veteran Member
  • zazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2012, 06:27:01 AM »
@Beat
Yeah, you know what is also 'the internet', people giving their opinions in a provocative manner. So I'm telling you just like that guy here said to that other guy: deal with it.
I can decide myself what kind of business I mind and which I don't thank you. I don't care how popular you get and how many crews you are in, if I feel like giving my opinion then I'll give it. Funny how (according to yourself) you have this whole fan-base thing and yet almost every time I see (including myself here) someone giving you even the slightest form of criticism you go all out rambling about how he is wrong and how you are right.
The text you copy/pasted was pointed at you but the subject of the matter back then was Cocaine's edits, remember, not you. Only the sentence were I stated that other people trying to copy your style but fail was pointed at you. So next time you're going to copy/paste something try to stick within the original context because this doesn't add up to anything.

Just to clarify, I don't hate your style. For me, you used to be a cool editor until you decided to make stuntvideos the 'Big Beat Show'. 5 teasers, slow-ass clips full of 'look how wonderful I made this' , overdose freecam, all in all harder to see the stunts and more about the whole 'Beat experience'. It's my freedom to dislike it, you can't shut me up. Not even Rainbows +1 is going to help it (lol). So again... deal. with. it. :)

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2012, 01:13:14 PM »
Well, okay. :lol:

Offline Raekah

• http://www.gtadrifting.net/
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2012, 12:48:04 AM »
"mind your own business, observe what you like and ignore what you don't. Otherwise you'll annoy yourself first...
then you'll start annoying others."

I think that's wrong, everyone should be able to give their opinion & criticism, but only if the criticism
is constructive of course.

People should also be able to take criticism, after all, it is the critics who watch what you create.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:49:43 AM by Ode »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal