Author Topic: [USS] Splinter  (Read 18900 times)

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Re: [USS] Splinter
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2010, 02:41:03 AM »
No, it shouldn't look like that when done right.

Offline Mari0

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2010, 03:01:20 AM »
cool video!  ;) I like it!

(i lost my 2 spots...  :()

<3 USS

Offline Wazoust

• MUFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2010, 03:08:13 AM »
WAZOUST MOUSE RADDED .

am i right?
:cheersad:

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2010, 03:13:34 AM »
I admit I modded freeway CSM in WA III , but nothing stunt is modded in , nothing . The crews membah have see the replays !
Captain obvious strikes again! Like nobody couldn't see it :lol: and it was so unnecessary to write it, now all the idiots who didnt see it will call you a modder :D

Alright here is some proof: do you think sony is a noob? cause he only managed to get halfway across the bridge (cider). There is no way that water gap was clean, upload the replay if you're so confident, looking forward to your fail sir.
Bridge was the closest I could get myself, don't think it's possible to get that much distance like he did it. Gonna try it once again though to get sure.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 03:21:58 AM by Ruchy »

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2010, 03:15:53 AM »
This video was nice and fresh, I loved it because of the tune and ofcourse because the stunts were awesome ;D !
Godson/Raskal/EataB were raping this video to the max, props to you. I aplaud to you godson because you barely stunt but when you do, you land awesome stunts  :a-cheer: :wub:

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2010, 03:56:07 AM »
the best USS video evar but why u didn't kicked Wazoust when he is modding   :wacko:
but big deal  :P i liked almost every stunt the only think i didn;t like was the many taxi stunts, i mean great taxi stunts but they were too many it was like 50% taxi stunts 50% pcj :P

5/5  :cheernutz:

Offline Sh4Rk.

• Dark Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2010, 04:15:44 AM »
:P i liked almost every stunt the only think i didn;t like was the many taxi stunts
I waned to say this :P
Anyway nice vid, I really enjoyed it.The opener was sick.The editing and the music was great.
Wazoust, and raskal had some nice bigair stunts.
GJ USS  :wub:

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2010, 04:33:35 AM »
The water gap is definitely possible, just because sony can't do it doesn't mean shit. I tried for about 15 minutes and almost crashed into the wall within 3 minutes, without extending the runup. Speed's not really important, it's a matter of getting a good bounce out of the bump which gets you the height to make the distance. Not saying it's clean, but it's definitely possible. I've got more doubts about the finisher, since I've tried to just get the gap in the past and even that's quite hard...

Alas, good vid, some filler-ish but overall very enjoyable. godson and Raskal pwned (1st p2b from godson and Raskal's packer 2 ramp 2 bridge thing were both sexy as hell) this and I also liked Sweet's oldschoolish stunts (that p2b to the green roof was sweet :P).

Also, I love how everyone's saying godson's too good for USS when A) USS has had a shitload of up and coming stunters like him and B) everyone shat on us when we took him in, so yeah godson, you done well kiddo :)

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2010, 04:39:54 AM »
Great video guys, I'm really happy USS has been able to carry on till now  ! Some amazing stunts shown in this video, I really appreciated the stunts I've seen from the guys I've used to stunt with, you've landed some of the best stunts I've seen so far !  :cc_detective:

However, I'm a bit disappointed in the few guys that joined, though they would do better but maybe they just need to take the temperature first hehe... except one as everyone pointed out.

The editing was also nicely done Silw, it really fitted the "USS spirit" and I loved watching it from the beginning to the end !  :wub:

Très bon boulot messieurs ! Une fois de plus une vidéo des plus réussis !

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2010, 04:59:11 AM »
yéyé darkyy t'a pas tort.

Anyway, awesome vid there, loved that wazoust's csm to prec, and raskal p2ramp.

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2010, 06:15:49 AM »
oh shit guys...I wasn't even going for that gap without the bonk. Why? The bonk one looks better simply.
The editing could be better for that song I guess. I didn't like some stunts, especially the cabbie, taxi ones, but most of the stunts were great!
Keep it coming :)
Edit: tried that gap again, i keep getting close but its annoying and not cool :neen:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 06:36:44 AM by sony »

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2010, 06:24:03 AM »
omfg.
Raskal raped the vid, also godson is one of the most luckyest guy in the world.
wazoust failed
lol wut?

edit: by the way plani.. mehmet's stunts were sick  :ajaja:

GODSON

Offline Onix

• SSU Crew
  • play with the lights.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2010, 06:55:55 AM »
WOW.Raksal! :cheernutz: it's great video. gj all

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2010, 07:58:02 AM »

edit: by the way plani.. mehmet's stunts were sick  :ajaja:

Well , his stunts didnt surprised me but doesnt mean that they suck  ;) Also , its just a matter of taste.

Keep it up guys

Offline LeaR

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2010, 09:12:56 AM »
Fucking awesome vid guys, stunts were awesome, great editing with great music ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal