Author Topic: [GTAS.de] PARABELLUM'S SORROW  (Read 9471 times)

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Re: [GTAS.de] PARABELLUM'S SORROW
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2010, 02:57:20 AM »
Its not rendered and archieved seperately. The single video file itself is splitted into 3 parts.

Offline Onix

• SSU Crew
  • play with the lights.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2010, 02:58:40 AM »
dling... part one will take 20min <_<

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2010, 03:19:33 AM »
 :lol: Dre you worked way too much on that text, even I barely read all that.

Anyways downloading.

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2010, 03:20:17 AM »
Many great stunts in it but many crap stunts also.Rusch's P2B2BB prec,Jeff's ledge grind2prec,Chiler's P2B2carpark prec,Milky Way's finisher,which was a prec also,were my favorite ones.

And I've been trying Rusch's tower prec these days and so luckily I haven't landed it yet. :lol:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 04:07:16 AM by FTO »

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2010, 03:23:12 AM »
dling. ;)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2010, 03:28:36 AM »
lol, intro was pretty funny because of the accents, Xeno's accent was really good though :a-cheer:.

meh, ontopic: lost like 1-2 spots and many stunts were just fucking awesome. gj on using Stone Sour on the second part but I would've used another song from the album. Editing was just really amazing, the idea on the billboard stunt was just awesome.

I might keep this in my folder :P

Offline vmx

• Veteran Member
  • wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2010, 03:28:54 AM »
crappy songs.
not bad editing
stunts i remembered: rushness' palm landing, rusch's precision, jeff's precision, flathead's infy stunt
enjoyable vid

Offline Kacknase

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2010, 03:35:49 AM »
awesome
gonna make a full review later :3

Offline ExRer

• Veteran Member
  • Biggest Hard Drum&Bass fan on this forum
    • View Profile
    • SOUNDCLOUD
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2010, 03:49:05 AM »
lol in 9minutes i got all parts thanks internet

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2010, 04:03:28 AM »
My stunt was so bad. :ninja:

haha

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2010, 04:12:33 AM »
Detailed review by PrzemOO.

Intro: One of not much intros that I really like. The music was well chosen (loved the part where the camera went into the building, very nice audio effect), the scripting was fine (except few mistakes like Snowman missing the door lol). The voice actors did well too, shame one line of Rushness was missing at the end. Overall everything was good, worked as it shall work, prepared me to the main part of the video.

----------

Main:

---

1st part:

Seeker (2:36-2:41): Good packerbump, alright for community video opener.
EataB (2:41-2:47): Really nice ledge grind, one of my favorite stunts in the video.
XxFlorixX (2:47-2:54): Nothing shocking there, fine stunt with tree landing.
eDesign (2:54-3:01): Easy bump, but yeah since you're not much of a stunter, then it's okay.
Requiem (3:01-3:09): I think I've seen this stunt by you before, but that TV bilboard effect made it up for me lol. Still a solid stunt.
Ace (3:09-3:17): The grind was very sloooow meh, didn't really like it.
Spike (3:17-3:28): This drop-in the ramp trick has been done a lot of times before and even if almost everything was landed with it and the roof didn't surprise me, it still was a good watch since I know this is fun to do.
Damster (3:29-3:35): Seriously people, stop landing those trees, even if you land it properly it isn't as cool as it was the first time it was landed. Didn't like the stunt.
Zeroba (3:36-3:43): Been already landed by ViRuS in Connexion with a spin between the grinds, though he used a packer and you didn't.
Proline (3:44-3:47): Also old, you could atleast land the higher part which isn't that hard.
ITA (3:48-3:55): One of my favorites here, 4x grind with a spin between each one. Nice idea and well executed!
Ace (3:56-4:05): Nice idea, too bad the grind was that short though.
ITA (4:06-4:10): Not as good as your previous stunt, actually I didn't like it.
CleanDogg (4:11-4-17): It's been a while when I saw you stunting for the last time. Taz landed bilboard from this but I somehow doubt the possibility of it. Anyway the stunt was good but not shocking.
Cloudwalker (4:18-4:28): Doesn't look hard, but okay one I guess.
Anoobis (4:29-4:51): Weirdest stunt in the vid, I was hoping for the quarry grind, but prec didn't let me down either.
BlackTear (4:52-5:02): The lamp spin made it sweet, not hard but still good looking stunt, I like it.
Gurkenstyle (5:02-5:07): Fine infernus packerbump it is.
EataB (5:08-5:14): I believe it's possible with slower bike, still okay stunt.
Cold Ice (5:15-5:22): Not that hard, not that bad either.
[miLKy_wAy] (5:23-5:30): The fact that it was ramp and not a bump made it look a bit worse.
EGjunge (5:30-5:36): The 360 on the prec was really nice.
Marshall(5:36-5:42): Old by me, released somewhere in May 2008. Though the grind was as slow as mine lol.
Chiler (5:43-5:55): The fact it was an old spot made me know what's gonna happen, didn't expect the prec and it was nice. Good finisher of the 1st part.

---

2nd part:

Savatage (6:05-6:14): Couldn't see much because of the trees, alright bump but would be even better if you grinded it there. Fine for 2nd part opener.
MooS (6:14-6:20): Okay bump to precision.
Dexter (6:21-6:24): I think the grind would be a better solution for this stunt. Anyway, wasn't that bad either.
Linq (6:25-6:29): Got bored of random tankbumps in San Fierro, sorry.
Rusch69 (6:30-6:37): Roche modded it in Crashed 2, good to see it landed unmodded.
Stexx (6:38-6:43): Cool backbump dude.
Prototype (6:44-6:50): Old stunt, nothing special.
Spyclist (6:51-7:01): This one is old too I think. The good thing is that you landed it properly on wheels.
Silverman (7:01-7:07): Olide again.
Darkside (7:08-7:12): I know it's not hard but I like the rotation by hitting the roof.
MultiLaut (7:12-7:16): Good you used slow bike for this, okay one.
ICy (7:17-7:24): The distance was nice, but the stunt doesn't look hard itself.
SnowMan (7:25-7:33): Old by Cookie with Rhino if I'm not mistaken, still good-looking one.
Requiem (7:34-7:43): I think you already used this one too, the precision on those 2 ledges was neat.
Savatage (7:43-7:52): Wouldn't think of it. Impressed me, one of my favs in the vid.
Rusch69 (7:52-8:03): The bilboard was grinded by RyDeR, good to see it preced also.
Worldtime (8:04-8:10): Someone released it not that long ago, I always miss the packer when trying to packerbump with infernus, respect on that.
Disturex (8:11-8:15): One of those stunts that when you watch them once you forget about them in a short time if you know what I mean.
EataB (8:15-8:22): Something simillar has been done by Dejv already.
Anoobis (8:23-8:33): Weird stunt again, though it is cool too at the same time.
Lighting (8:34-8:49): Was hoping for something else from you, nice stunt anyway.
Scavenger (8:50-9:06): Something different than usual stunts, liked it.
CoxX (9:07-9:20): So simple yet good looking. I'm surprised you're the first one who thought of it.
Rushness (9:21-9:27): Not sure if new or not. Good job on it anyway.
FlatHead (9:28-9:35): Didn't you use it somewhere already? Thought you'll bonk and land the higher part.
Electroxx (9:36-9:43): Old and not impressive.
Cru$h3ad (9:44-9:50): Old also.
Dundee (9:51-9:59): Good stunt, yea.
Nick (10:00-10:06): Great one, a shame you lost it.
Jeff (10:07-10:11): Nice find and good execution.
Xeno (10:12-10:19): Now, that's a car precision.
[miLKy_wAy] (10:20-10:37): Best stunt in the video, totally deserved finisher, good job on landing it!

----------

Outro: Everything was good here, it included everything what's needed. Those shots was nice idea to put in the outro. Don't know if it's a mistake or what, but Ace's stunt in San Fierro has been shown twice here but different shot of it. Music fitted here.

----------

Graphics: I'm not much of a Gfx guy so everything was alright here.  

----------

Music: Every track was good for my taste, worked well with editing and the stunts. Nothing much to say in here.

----------

Editing: Rusch, you always impress me with your editing works, you always bring something new into your works and you experience which gives a good result. I loved the intro moving camera effect that also changed the sound, it was great. Again on Requiem's stunt, it was simple masking yet looked very effective and it was well made. The transision on Ace's stunt in San Fierro was also nice synched and it was a good idea. You're a perfectionist, can't find any other words right now. Overall the editing was great and fitted with music and stunts.

----------

Overall: The video was one of the most enjoyable ones for me, though the stunts weren't always the best but everything worked well together and it made this a really nice watch. Looks like German community is very co-operative. I'm really upset I didn't know people from other countries could join. My german isn't the best but I'd love to take part in this. The storyline in the video was good and entertaining. It made me curious what will happen next. I didn't feel like I'm watching only stunt video but also a short machinima. That mix made it perfect to me. So yeah even if the stunts weren't always awesome , it was still a good watch.  
----------

P.S: Marked my favorite stunts in the vid with yellow.

P.S. 2: Sorry for any mistakes, couldn't arse myself to read it after writing.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 09:16:40 AM by PrzemOO »

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2010, 04:18:01 AM »
Thanks PrzemOO I'll copy the template to the first post if someone's assed enough to do one =D

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2010, 04:18:09 AM »
waiting for stream, didnt get the sound on the download so  :blink:

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
  • Life is what you make it
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2010, 04:30:01 AM »
SnowMan (7:25-7:33): Old by Cookie with Rhino if I'm not mistaken, still good-looking one.

wrong, it was DEJV, and I landed that stunt way before he released it, but Andre had to edit, and the editing really took him ages thats why it is old  :ninja:

Offline bLADE

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2010, 04:42:58 AM »
Nice fresh stunts by EataB jeff Xeno and Scavenger, Rusch69 and [miLKy_wAy] had great stunts

Well done on the editing, seems hard to me editing a long video like that

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal