Author Topic: Hammertime  (Read 5023 times)

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
Hammertime
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 01:34:37 PM »
Quote from: B-Nudl
Yeah at 1:09. btw. music is already used in a video
1:09 looks strange because im not tapping at the end of the stunt
about the music i dont really care it's old i like it and i wanted to edit to it

Quote from: tacojoe
Nice.
Thanks Joe! you rock

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
Hammertime
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 02:07:02 PM »
Nice. Some look modded tho

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Hammertime
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 04:19:12 PM »
Quote from: Skull
They all look freaking grav modded, i mean fucking hell dude.. reps please?
omfg skull you are a totaly noob I know exactly how gravity mods looks like even if sa can be modded without no one know it its verry hard to do it.it is not gravity modded not even close fool all stunts are possible I did cheak them all in all the years Ive played sa and all seems to be possible even if I havent landed them I have ether bumped that high or bumped over it.good stunting but try to find your own music it was neo/kaneda that did find this song and used it in jurassic park or what it was called    any way your best video yet and probebly best xsc video yet becouse I did get kicked becouse a foool called neon whitch I own hard or atleast ptrvy think so did kicked me a big misstake is what ptrvy did say and well i guess it was but who cares I still can stunt and i have my own crew ids so I am happy  I give this video a 6/10 becouse of the music even if it was mutch better here then in vc it is still old well it seems to fair to give 6/10 na I say 8/10 it was pretty cool video  keep this up a while you will get good soon I guess

Quote from: TheGTAsm
Nice. Some look modded tho
and that is a thing you say whitch have the crew csc whitch most guys mod in for example suspiceusone in invasion 2 hmm hmm hmm yes a grav mod there.this video aint near or close modding.if you dont know how to recordnice modding then you probebly shoud shut the fuck up!

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hammertime
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 04:20:02 PM »
lol wtf

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Hammertime
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 04:22:07 PM »
Quote from: tacojoe
Nice.
    :S omfg are you jokeing to like arnax and everyone if you do then stop it it aint so kind to joke to new guys.

Quote from: Bazrun
lol wtf
what?

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hammertime
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 04:23:04 PM »
Hes been here longer then you  

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Hammertime
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 04:27:54 PM »
Quote from: Bazrun
Hes been here longer then you  
so?   I have been stunting sense 2006 and watched stunting videos from there to.I have watched alot how gravity mod works and how to recordnice slowitdown and all kind of stuff about modding speed hack and almost everything that works on my comp but I dont use it without telling it that it is modded.   I never lie about my stunting that makes me alot diffrent  any way I dont care how long anyone have been here you can have like joined the site in 2005 and havent visited it in like 3 years and just started here in 2008 or some shit but you probebly havent done that but who cares everyone who aint admin/moderator here usealy lie to atleast me I mean I dont own and I am defently not a good stunter and I will never get close whs or xsa or tms level in stunting so why do you,ddx,arnax and some other fool say that?it is just so stupid.

Offline Skull

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net
Hammertime
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2008, 04:35:30 PM »
Jaik, you fail, how the fuck can you go from mods to jurassic park?!

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Hammertime
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 04:44:50 PM »
it is just useless to talk to people who are stupid  
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 04:54:37 PM by JaiK »

Offline Skull

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hammertime
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008, 04:53:55 PM »
I can't understand what your typing, but i think you said i haven't done any hard stunt in my life? Please land one of my recent stunts and upload the rep, thanks.

Offline Dan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hammertime
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2008, 04:55:02 PM »
Jaik do you even know SS? Just stop  fucking defending him.

Cool vid
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 04:56:10 PM by Dan »

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Hammertime
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2008, 04:55:44 PM »
Quote from: Skull
I can't understand what your typing, but i think you said i haven't done any hard stunt in my life? Please land one of my recent stunts and upload the rep, thanks.
sure I will land that stunt in that video with ddx and arnax and some other guys like mmm dan and some other like i did say I will try it out and send you the rep.

Offline Skull

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hammertime
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2008, 04:56:03 PM »
Lmfao you edited your post, just for the people who didn't read his fail, here it is:

how in the fuck can you be sutch a fucking moran whitch say to exactly everyone you mod?btw I did just say some fucking shit I didnt remember the god damn name of that video and it was something with park so and I did talk about I recordnice mods mutch more then most people do like you you just think it is modding when some new guy comes and do a mindblow video like the first one or some shit.you are a noob that havent done any hard stunt in your entire life atleast what Ive seen.like shadowsniper did say (and that comes from a guy whitch exactly every vid sucks) it is truth btw ss dont mod if ss mods then probebly many other stunters mods whitch still are here on gtas so you can just fuck off and stfu about modding and stfu about I fail becouse I dont fail so mutch it is just you that dont get what I mean so you just say i fail like every idiot do.first post on a topic I maybe is mostly fail and the idiot havent even read it how stupid can it gets. -.-

ps:rockyx you can stfu becouse you probebly havent anything good to say!

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
Hammertime
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2008, 04:56:27 PM »
Quote from: JaiK
*some shit here* I know exactly how gravity mods looks like *loads of bullshit here*
Let's all listen to Jaik. He has experience with mods so he would know how it would look.
Jaik, please, shut the fuck up. I have my own opinions and you have no right to change it.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 04:57:44 PM by tacojoe »

Offline ℛocky

• MDMA
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hammertime
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2008, 04:56:28 PM »
JaiK. This isn't even your video. Why are you all of a sudden posting 10 lines to someone saying you suck dick ?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal