Author Topic: Matrix Background Effect  (Read 9345 times)

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 10:40:14 AM »
First, I haven't said im awesome. Second, im not up to paying (as I haven't said so either). My point was that Aries has a lot of work he has said to be done, but he never did them. Im not saying that he should do them either, but just don't promise to do if you're not up to it.

I also know that there are people who he could give admin rights and who finish the projects Aries started, Daffy for example. He knows about that stuff and new forum and skin wouldn't do bad to GTAS either. It's just that Aries doesn't give the rights for some stupid reasons, which are what Daffy has done ages ago (and which has nothing to do with moderating, just some language stuff I think).

Do not continue this here, and also try not to share your bans and warnings for no reason (like each one that has been given in this topic).

Offline impulse

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 04:22:46 PM »
Pure bullshit..

I have the rights to Kingjad.. and demoted himself..
But he got back to admin because Kingjad is in the learning progress..

And i clearly seems u have no clue how to run such a big community..
With a-holes like u who think they know everything but they dont.. and just cant accept there wrong.

As stated before..

Blaze never claimed he invited this.. he just wrote a tutorial and added his own pics.. and he takes credit for that.

Compare it with a Harry potter movie.. warner bros never claimed they invented/wrote harry potter, still they take full credit of the movies they make..
Since when is that ripping...

Just my few cents..

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2008, 05:41:27 AM »
^They probably bought copyright and all that shit.

Anyways, i just got PS and trying out tuts, i made this:

Gonna use this when i get better fo sho ! thanks Blaze

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 06:18:46 AM »
Quote from: impulse
Pure bullshit..

I have the rights to Kingjad.. and demoted himself..
But he got back to admin because Kingjad is in the learning progress..

And i clearly seems u have no clue how to run such a big community..
With a-holes like u who think they know everything but they dont.. and just cant accept there wrong.

As stated before..

Blaze never claimed he invited this.. he just wrote a tutorial and added his own pics.. and he takes credit for that.

Compare it with a Harry potter movie.. warner bros never claimed they invented/wrote harry potter, still they take full credit of the movies they make..
Since when is that ripping...

Just my few cents..
You're not really a guy to tell me I don't know how to run something big, so it's just kinda funny but I'll try to be serious.

Doing a compare between Aries and someone who run's another site, eh? It's kinda stated in my last post here.

Paying just ain't enough to run community, you need to work for it too. If you can't do it yourself (as Aries hasn't been able to do that in the past) give a change to someone else. Kingjad ain't the best choice either, as I don't think he knows that much about the actual forum database (he does a good job as moderating forums though). I could say that there's a need for for new Forum Software and more stable code (as for the outfit atleast, sometimes the logo is more than 100 pixels on the right/left). Well Aries promised those if im right some time ago, though nothing has happened to those facts for years.

Also, a new frontpage is really a need (well, if you can call the current one a fronpage). It's full of advertisers and more than old year news too. Half of the links on the left ain't working or leading to the frontpage again, and none of the Crew info pages ain't working either. I can remember Aries promising a new handy frontpage some time ago too, and that he would get people to moderate it (adding new videos and tutorials etc).

I see nothing.

Offline brandon6199

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 02:06:20 PM »
Wow. Crazy did nothing fucking wrong. Aries, you must have something really uncomfortable shoved up your ass for doing that. You aren't even that active on the forums anymore, and you probably just want a reason to bash the forum members that aren't even trying to start a problem in the first place. Crazy just pointed out that it wasn't Blaze's work, as in, Blaze WASN'T the author, and just for disagreeing with the staff, you've suspended him? That's bullshit. Well go ahead and suspend me too, not like I give a shit about this place anymore. Crazy was right.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 02:06:40 PM by brandon6199 »

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »
You all rip the fanbar style from some unknown guy !

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2008, 02:23:30 PM »
Ha, didn't even notice this little Aries Hating section.

To be honest, 4 days? Probably too much.

Firstly, dont go saying I suspended him because I couldn't argue properly. I suspended him because he was calling out Blaze in like 3 tutorials for something stupid, and pretty wrong.

Crazy wasn't just expressing his opinion, in 3 topics he just posted 'This is stupid you didnt invent this blah blah'.

The first topic, yeah ok you've said your point, but another 2 times, even when it's obvious he didn't invent it, and he's only passing on information, like we pass on information to friends on the bus or whatever, thats how ANYBODY learns, by getting shown/taught it by someone else, so because Blaze showed something he knew from somwhere else, and didn't say where he learned it, he is wrong?

The only way Blaze would have been in the wrong is if he wasn't the author. When he IS the author of this tutorial. He wrong the text thats show, he saved and uploaded the images that are shown. THAT is the author. He's not the first to make a tutorial like this, of course not, I've seen tons, but he made this particular one, and you guys are saying he's not the author.

Please, I dont know if it's a communication error or something, but if you created a piece of work  (not invented the method, or style, technique whatever) then you can take credit for that particular piece of work, no matter where you got your intial thoughts from.

Sorry to Crazy for 4 days, but if somebody isn't going to listen and bash another member for no reason other than boredom and personal reasons. The will get warned.

Quote from: brandon6199
Blaze WASN'T the author.

Did you even read the topic? Blaze IS the author, he didn't copy and paste. He wrote the words. He created this tutorial, end of story.

Edit:

Mythic, what do you mean I'm always like "Tomorrow, tomorrow". Yes, with things like name changes and stuff. I get lazy. The new skin? Since when? It was in the talks a while back but I decided against it. The new website system is actually like 90% complete. Just need to secure the downlaods section, as last time we had one it got hacked. So please dont give me all this shit about how I'm lazy, and how someone else could do my job, because to be honest a lot of people could, and when I find that person (TD, Kingjad, Neo) I'll give it to them. Not to bash Roo either, but he was 10x more lazy than me, just better at his little speeches.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 02:28:16 PM by Matt »

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2008, 02:38:19 PM »
Brandon, it's people like you that piss me off. It was nearly resolved but then you act like a fag and run to Crazy's defence like he's got the winning lotto ticket up his asscrack. Clear off.

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2008, 02:38:48 PM »
Quote from: Matt
Crazy wasn't just expressing his opinion, in 3 topics he just posted 'This is stupid you didnt invent this blah blah'.
In 3 topics? He never posted on any of Blaze's tutorials except here.  

Quote from: Crazy
You could've wrote 'This tutorial wasn't made by me, I'm just giving it to you, the beginners' or something like that. Of course it's a good thing that you're posting it here, but claiming it as your work is stupid. If you want to keep some credit to yourself, than just put your logo on the pics or something. Do not label yourself as the author of the tutorial itself, that is if you aren't the original person who created it.
In fact, it is expressing his opinion, he also said nothing but facts about that Blaze didn't originally came up with this, which is true (though I have nothing against it, just that it ain't his found).

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »
Ok fair enough Mythic, he didn't post in other topics....I guess I got mixed up, and I'm sorry to Crazy for that. The argument is over now, me and Crazy are chatting on MSN about it.

Blaze, you should probably make it clearer that you didn't make the method, just passing on knowledge.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 02:45:08 PM by Matt »

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2008, 02:44:17 PM »
Could you quote his posts from other topics...? Couldn't find them.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2008, 02:45:44 PM »
Quote from: Mythic
Could you quote his posts from other topics...? Couldn't find them.

Yeah I just looked as well, I was wrong he hadn't.

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2008, 02:52:23 PM »
I'd like to finish this 'argument' here once and for all. If you'd write the copyright thing something like "I did not invent this method, I am simply passing on what I know to help others", we would all understand and there wouldn't be an argument/a fight like this.
Blaze, I have nothing personal against you.

Quote from: SnowMan
btw the only stealer i can see is Crazy
Snowman, you're a fag. You just had to post something about me, didn't you? Get bent assclown.

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2008, 02:54:57 PM »
Crazy stealing what?  Fucking post of a year.

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
Matrix Background Effect
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »
Kiss and make up?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal