Author Topic: Transmogrify  (Read 18266 times)

Offline Toomanypuppies

• KGeedorah
    • View Profile
Transmogrify
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2008, 04:35:32 PM »
Downloading now

Offline Vitalic

• View Profile
Transmogrify
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 04:43:15 PM »
Nice vid , not realy awsome stunts but some funny precision and good stunts

Editing was clean , good job USS

Offline Toomanypuppies

• KGeedorah
    • View Profile
Transmogrify
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 05:12:37 PM »
freakin loved it. full of nifty precisions and fighter and mythic raped up the big air. congrats on a sick vid.

p.s i loled at vics credits ambo stunt

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
Transmogrify
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 05:17:02 PM »
Cool for you guys to get a video out
I'm getting the LQ one purely because I do not have the bandwidth atm

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Transmogrify
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2008, 05:45:03 PM »
No intro?      anyways I enjoyed the vid. Alot of nice precisions and you know I'm a big fan of those.
Editing was good as was the music choice. The cred stunts were really good, kinda surprised most didn't make the main part of the vid. Not much of a fan of stunts that start on a roof like 300 ft in the air but damn Daffy that stunt rocked   Cool vid guys. Congratz

Offline Rod

• View Profile
Transmogrify
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2008, 05:51:15 PM »
I really liked it. The variety of stunts, song choice and editing were really the USS style. Especially liked Vicarious, Mythic had some crazy shit too. Great vid guys

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
Transmogrify
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2008, 06:01:40 PM »
Thanks dudes.

Offline Instel

• Veteran Member
  • Youtube/Ekency
    • View Profile
Transmogrify
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2008, 06:13:51 PM »

Dling
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 06:14:27 PM by AntIs »

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Transmogrify
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2008, 06:16:40 PM »
good vid guys

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Transmogrify
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2008, 06:39:26 PM »
I only just saw this.

I enjoyed it, a good blend of creativity and the big-air kinda stunts. Vicarious kinda blew hot and cold for me (some stuff was impressive, others was kinda...well, disappointing), but I see potential. Mythic looks like he got dipped in a big fat tub of New Breed formula with some of the creative stuff he was coming up with  godson was someone I struggled to notice in this vid as well, but FIGHTER did cool. Daffy's guest appearance, remember him showing me that a while ago (in response to me going on about how WH weren't that creative, thankfully they are now), a good contribution from him.

It wasn't jaw-dropping, but it was entertaining, it looked fun and I think a lot of folk who have criticised USS in recent times should think again. Keep the ball rolling guys.

Funny that I got a special thanks in creds even though I did absolutely nothing  hurray for being credited for no good reason!

EDIT: THE NAME SUCKED, for future reference!

EDIT2: Sorry for forgetting Domovla and Macsta, they did ok as well  I just recall seeing a lot of Vicarious though, he had a lot in this vid, and some was good while some was poor, so that stuck with me.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 06:45:38 PM by Kingjad »

Offline Instel

• Veteran Member
  • Youtube/Ekency
    • View Profile
Transmogrify
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »
Awsome vid and awsome editing.
Like ths vid, nice precision, very cool big stunts, I like It (Mc Donald ? O.O x) )
Beautiful video, the editing was enjoyable.
Bye, Good Work USS  !

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
Transmogrify
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2008, 08:02:50 PM »
Thanks for all the comments guys  I'm sorry that i didn't get in the video more, my stunts that were sent weren't used. But i'm just gonna put them in a collab  I'll try harder for the next vid.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Transmogrify
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2008, 08:08:15 PM »
Quote from: Macsta
Thanks for all the comments guys  I'm sorry that i didn't get in the video more, my stunts that were sent weren't used. But i'm just gonna put them in a collab  I'll try harder for the next vid.
which collab j/k  

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
Transmogrify
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2008, 09:08:10 PM »
Cool video guys, I really enjoyed it. Vicarious was a standout, I love the stylish stunts. Everyone had some good stuff in there so should be very proud of this video. It marks a turning point for USS and I hope you guys keep churning out videos and making this section the one to watch.

The only real gripe I would have would be in the editing choices. I felt that you used the repetition of a stunt too much and this made the impact of the effect lesser and lesser as the video went on. The main problem with this as well is that you had such a long credits sequence. I really felt that you could have cut out a few of the repeated views and moved some really cool credit stunts into the main without having the really work to squeeze them in

A minor gripe as I still got to see every stunt anyway but just something to keep in mind for the future

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Transmogrify
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2008, 09:24:15 PM »
Decent vid guys. I really liked the pizzaboy stuff.

But Dom, one of those stunts in this vid you had already submitted to the comm video - its okay, but it would have been nice if you let me know, so in case I hadn't watched this vid (and thus didn't find out for myself), I wouldn't have been left in the dark assuming it was unused.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal