Author Topic: RedX vs Daffy  (Read 18740 times)

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2008, 02:03:29 AM »
I don't want to win like that, i want to earn a victory in a fair match... not get handed a spot... it's patronizing in itself to accept that

I'd like to hear what Brulla has to say first, if he's against a re-match and you're absolutely certain you won't be able to give it a effort you feel is sufficient then i'll accept it but that's only if you're a hundred percent sure you won't be able to give it your best.
It's a fact that i take this very seriously, i've been looking forward to this since the last SL and it's (sadly enough?) one of the highlights of the year for me.
I'm aware that i probably seem like an obnoxious spoiled whinerfaggot to you but i gotta do what i feels is right for me.

So once again, if you're absolutely sure that you're ok with giving me your place since you won't be able to land worthy stunts within the timeframes i accept it if Brulla is against a re-match.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2008, 02:10:54 AM »
I don't mind too much, I'm in it for the fun, so it would be cool to compete more, but it's not THAT big a deal.
Still, hear what the judges have to say first.

Also, Daffy I would appreciate if you behaved a little more sophisticated in certain situations like these. Bashing the judges back there weren't gonna get you anywhere, and you know that

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2008, 02:27:31 AM »
I know i started off in a flaming fury but i realized pretty soon that wasn't going to get me anywhere.
I have a short fuse when it comes to losing control of my temper and i overreact harsher and more often than i should so that i apologize for, through the last few pages i'd say i've calmed myself down pretty well and been quite reasonable and sophisticated.
I don't mean to be pissing on the organizers work as i do really appreciate the effort they've put down which is one of the best organized Stunting Leagues i've seen so far here so hands down for that

Does your answer mean that you're ok with the points i wrote for me taking over, i don't want you to have any grudges against me for it, i don't mind the signature thing... that's quite close to the truth judging from first reaction so i deserve that.
So is that a yes or no to what i wrote is basically what i'm interested to know.
I'd still like to see Brulla's point of view on it though.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2008, 02:35:50 AM »
I already said you could have the win..
Keep in mind it's not because I felt this league was unfair to you, because it was just as unfair to me earlier.

Simply put, I think that people will enjoy your entries more than mine, and I know you put more effort into the league. That's the reason I feel you deserve to proceed more than me.

Judges, is this okay?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 02:40:08 AM by RedX »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2008, 02:46:39 AM »
Alright, then i'm cool with it

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2008, 02:51:06 AM »
I'll wait with the sig 'till next time you act stupid
[Assumption]

Have fun Daffy, now go win this league!!

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2008, 03:09:09 AM »
That won't be long if i keep it up

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2008, 05:56:34 AM »
From the start I've thought that if the person who finishes top of their group cannot compete in the knock-outs in the later rounds, the person who finished second in their group would take over. If RedX is unable to compete in the knock-outs, then Daffy would logically take his place as he finished runner-up. This applies to all other groups in the GTASL as well of course.

I want to make something perfectly clear, though. We are trying our absolute best to have a fair system, for everyone to try and enjoy it. We're still trying to work out the faults and improve on the format, but nobody else was willing to take charge so me and Brulla took the initiative and did our best for you lot.

I think Cdarmy is right, it IS corrupt. Cdarmy should never have been allowed back in to compete after what he did before. Shame on us

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2008, 06:06:29 AM »

Edit: Uhm this was after Daffy's post...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 06:17:00 AM by Mythic »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2008, 06:09:42 AM »
Quote from: Kingjad
I think Cdarmy is right, it IS corrupt. Cdarmy should never have been allowed back in to compete after what he did before. Shame on us

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2008, 06:11:55 AM »
I'm behind Kingjad here.

As for the comments that it's unfair that the rule is brought up during the league... Would it really have made a difference anyway? Also if we would start using the re-match idea now it wouldn't be any different either, but I guess people wouldn't complain then. I agree with you all though, we should of had thought about that before the league started and brought it up to discussion.

As for this matter....as Kingjad said, if RedX feels he can't compete in the knock-outs, then Daffy will take his place as he's participant with the most points after RedX.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2008, 06:26:00 AM »

It's not that I can't compete. I just pointed out that I have final exams, but they're not thu-sun so it doesn't really matter.
tbh I'm giving Daffy the win cause he obviously cares way more than me.

And it's not that I don't enjoy this, I think it's great fun, but when I read 'highlight of the year' for Daffy.. well I didn't want to piss on that.
Also I know he's a good guy (based on msn chat, not this shit, here he's been a whining bugger)

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2008, 07:04:03 AM »
This whole is a shit. Daffy finished on the second place. It's over.
This is the first time when I'm think of did he really deserved the best stunter award... I really didn't wait anything like this from you
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 07:04:39 AM by sony »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2008, 07:06:26 AM »
We can't force people to compete sony, and if RedX says he won't continue then there's not a lot else we can do. I'm disappointed as well that RedX would choose to walk away after doing well to finish top, but there's bugger-all that can be done about it.

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
RedX vs Daffy
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2008, 07:13:00 AM »
I think that everything was fair in this fucking group, since no-shows befell in every group, I think but who started to complain from the second place for re-match or anything?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal