Author Topic: Elements | Dejv&DriZzly collaboration  (Read 12498 times)

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Elements | Dejv&DriZzly collaboration
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2008, 02:01:47 PM »
great video, u did a lot of delicious stuff, some ideas were really nice to watch and overall everything was nicely fitted... music, stunts, editing... but stunts totally pwnage i think i'll do a detailed review in 2 days (i mean when i'll back from work trip)

u guys surprised me, i knew u were creative but u really did the home works boys

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2008, 02:23:38 PM »
Love this song  

Cool vid! Some nice stunts but also some not very orginal stunts, like car bump or Souzuk's grind.

Full review after HQ (I have LQ atm)

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 02:24:54 PM »
Quote from: Genyus
Drizzly please PM me how you did the RC Plane stunts.
My guess is, he went to Zero's shop in San Fierro and he did the mission inside, which makes you drive the RC plane

Offline Herr-Dav'

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 02:30:15 PM »
Woah I loved this vid! very enjoyable to watch, the stunts pwned =p you did a really good work  
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 02:30:47 PM by Herr-Dav' »

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »
Creative you say? Good, i guess i didnt lose any stunts.  

Dling.

Offline Ev0x

• Veteran Member
  • Ev0x
    • View Profile
    • Dubstep-France
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2008, 02:32:08 PM »
Quote from: Herr-Dav
Woah I loved this vid! very enjoyable to watch, the stunts pwned =p you did a really good work  

Offline AmericanPsycho

• Banned
  • Advanced member
    • View Profile
    • AmericanPsycho2930
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2008, 02:33:11 PM »
Totally loved it! Amazing vid  

Offline Godfather

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2008, 02:34:20 PM »
Not that creative in my eyes, but a sure keeper!

JL

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2008, 02:41:41 PM »
Removed due a copyright claim by the church of scientology.

Well, I have to be a bit critical about this. Not that I dislike it in any way. It was very nice in all points. I'm just about using the word "creative", because it's not really creative to... well... just pick some slower vehicles or some that aren't used as often as others and make some stunts with it. But luckely that didn't happened often in this video. There was some really impressive stuff in this just like the finisher. On some points you fitted the the word "creative" greatly. Nice editing, I liked the explosion in the beginning a lot. Choice of music wasn't bad either.

This is a great video and I'd like to see more of these instead of useless timelimited collabs or gay ass collaborations nobody keeps in mind anyway.

By the way: how the fuck is it possible to be guest in a collaboration? Great bullshit you putted together there...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 04:58:59 AM by JL »

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2008, 02:49:05 PM »
Quote from: JL
FIRST OFF: A BIG LOL BECAUSE YOU QUOTED COLDDEATH LIKE HE WAS THE FIRST ONE WHO NOTICED THAT.

Well, I have to be a bit critical about this. Not that I dislike it in any way. It was very nice in all points. I'm just about using the word "creative", because it's not really creative to... well... just pick some slower vehicles or some that aren't used as often as others and make some stunts with it. But luckely that didn't happened often in this video. There was some really impressive stuff in this just like the finisher. On some points you fitted the the word "creative" greatly. Nice editing, I liked the explosion in the beginning a lot. Choice of music wasn't bad either.

This is a great video and I'd like to see more of these instead of useless timelimited collabs or gay ass collaborations nobody keeps in mind anyway.

By the way: how the fuck is it possible to be guest in a collaboration? Great bullshit you putted together there...
No they quoted colddeath because he owns.  
I also think your jealouse JL, i mean wtf, the only vids you ever praise are WH vids, everything else you comment on like its beneath you. Which is fucking bullshit. The whole vid was brilliant, but i have to say drizzly's hydra bump to bridge really made me go   . Very nice defo a keeper, dling the HQ now.

JL

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2008, 02:52:15 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about? I said what I think about this and I don't have to be jealous because I don't fucking goddamn stunt. I couldn't care less about the stunts in this video. And yeah, I love the videos my crew is doing. Completely naturally imo, but it's not like I wouldn't do the same way of "rating" on this one. Just because I'm down to spend a bit more time on commeting a damn video than these nice vid, 10/10'lers it doesn't mean I'm jealous or think I'm better or what fucking ever...

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2008, 03:04:07 PM »
Video is unavailable?

Offline corevil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2008, 03:06:45 PM »
FIRST OFF: A BIG LOL BECAUSE YOU QUOTED COLDDEATH LIKE HE WAS THE FIRST ONE WHO NOTICED THAT.

Well, I have to be a bit critical about this. Not that I dislike it in any way. It was very nice in all points. I'm just about using the word "creative", because it's not really creative to... well...

well mate u're pretty unintelligent if u say this was not a creative filled video!

EDIT: dumb partial judge

sorry guys for the OT but this guy is really stupid and this video dont deserve its bullshit
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 03:08:36 PM by corevil »

JL

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2008, 03:07:38 PM »
Quote from: corevil

Well, I have to be a bit critical about this. Not that I dislike it in any way. It was very nice in all points. I'm just about using the word "creative", because it's not really creative to... well...

well mate u're pretty unintelligent if u say this was not a creative filled video!

I never denied this wasn't filled up with it. Learn to read. I just said that there are some stunts I wouldn't call creativity, but that's of relativity anyway because you can look at creativity from different angles.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 03:09:25 PM by JL »

Offline CRYOSPHERE

• alias Guardian
  • Veteran Member
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2008, 03:09:17 PM »
Quote from: Juan

No they quoted colddeath because he owns.  
I also think your jealouse JL, i mean wtf, the only vids you ever praise are WH vids, everything else you comment on like its beneath you. Which is fucking bullshit. The whole vid was brilliant, but i have to say drizzly's hydra bump to bridge really made me go   . Very nice defo a keeper, dling the HQ now.
What did JL said wrong? He gave pretty good critique not this 2 words criticism like "NICE 10000/10". I kinda laughed too when I saw this ColdDeath quote. Isn't it obvious that creativity is one of the most important things?
It's like if you would write: Don't forget the condom while fucking a AIDS infected person.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal