Author Topic: GTASL 4?  (Read 13959 times)

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2008, 12:55:04 PM »
Quote from: Brulla
Don't worry, I think it shouldn't start before a couple of weeks.
Why?

EDIT:
Sorry if I sound a bit stressful. I just really want to take part in this and if it takes too long I might not be able to (so saying I want it to start quickly might've been selfish only). I understand, it's better to get it as good organized as possible, instead of rushing into things. Take your time and make this the best stunting league so far, I think you can.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 01:50:11 PM by Tackleberry »

Offline Rod

• View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2008, 01:55:22 PM »
Letsdo it tomorrow

Iwont be able to stunt after july, maybe

Offline Demonfade

• Veteran Member
  • Demonfade>Ecks
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2008, 06:39:05 PM »
Thank you Alex, I'm an odd element on the forums  

I kind of agree with others on this, I should hope this league doesn't take quite as long as the last one. Same with the video you are "waiting for" I'm not really waiting for it. I mean you could piece it together in your head even, we saw all the clips obviously so we could just start this up but your choice ultimately I suppose haha.

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2008, 11:48:32 PM »
Quote from: Tackleberry
Why?

EDIT:
Sorry if I sound a bit stressful. I just really want to take part in this and if it takes too long I might not be able to (so saying I want it to start quickly might've been selfish only). I understand, it's better to get it as good organized as possible, instead of rushing into things. Take your time and make this the best stunting league so far, I think you can.

Do it, fuck tackleberry
 J/k  
if your really going to do that Brulla i will be able to finish the video ! i'm taking a break this weekend and will continue next week.

Offline ofthemountain

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2008, 01:33:36 PM »
I'd like to make a suggestion about the upcoming league and thought it was too off topic to post in the sign up thread, so I thought I'd post it here.

I think this year an editor should be determined before the competition. This means that the editor can record each rep as it is posted to save the trauma of recording all stunts at once. All that would be needed is that participants are requested to post their bike & player skin at the same time as their rep. They could also edit the video as the tournament goes along in small chunks, meaning it's less of a mammoth task and that the video can be out quite soon after the tournament finishes.

Comments?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 04:12:15 PM by ofthemountain »

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2008, 03:07:20 PM »
Quote from: boxXx
Quote from: Tackleberry
Why?

EDIT:

Do it, fuck tackleberry
 J/k  
if your really going to do that Brulla i will be able to finish the video ! i'm taking a break this weekend and will continue next week.
You've been editing several other videos for the past 3-4 weeks while still editing this one (if I remember correctly). Sounds kinda weird, don't you think? I'm not being offensive or anything, cause I know how hard it is to edit a huge video, it's just that if it keeps going on like this, the video might come out only next year. lol.

Edit: Speaking of the video, can you reveal how much have you done already? %'s?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 03:29:46 PM by Crazy »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2008, 04:03:31 PM »
Quote from: ofthemountain
I'd like to make a suggestion about the upcoming league and thought it was too off topic to post in the sign up thread, so I thought I'd post it here.

I think this year an editor should be determined before the competition. This means that the editor can record each rep as it is posted to save the trauma of recording all stunts at once. All that would be needed is that participants are requested to post their bike & player skin at the same time as their rep. They could also edit the video as the tournament goes along in small chunks, meaning its less of a mammoth task and that the video can be out quite soon after the tournament finishes.

Comments?

That sounds like a good idea to me.

Now we just need someone who's willing to take it on.
(Personally I'd love to see you and Venom do it, as you guys are my favourite editors at the moment, but I'd understand if ya couldn't do it, or wouldn't want to do it)

Either way, great idea, and I agree with it totally.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
GTASL 4?
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2008, 04:21:28 PM »
It would make sense for a judge to edit

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2008, 05:46:31 PM »
Great idea, ofthemountain. It's making it alot easier for the editor and we won't wait for the video as long as previous stunting leagues

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2008, 08:12:12 AM »
Shut it Kingy

Yeah, I'm with Dannye on this, Venomx + Ofthemountain should edit this.  As for your suggestion OTM, that's pretty much up to the editor if he wants to do it in parts (means that the raw clips would lie around ~5 months) or in one session. But sure, we should ask if there were people who wanted to edit this. I'd like you and Venomx to do it .

Offline ofthemountain

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2008, 10:19:14 AM »
OK, at first I was repelled by the idea thinking about what happened last time, but after discussing how we would do it and organising what we would do, we have agreed that we can manage this (we would do it the way I suggested earlier). I can't say no to you two after all .

So we have agreed that we would be up for the job.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2008, 04:23:34 PM »
*Tries to find a suitable smiley*

Aha, here we go:  

Offline HeX

• View Profile
    • http://
GTASL 4?
« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2008, 02:35:25 AM »
sweet, this time it will be completed within mot\nths of the gtasl finishing.

Offline VenomX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2008, 10:42:44 AM »
Shouldn't be more than a week or two after it finishes to be honest, we'll be recording during the actual league this time, so progress will be MUCH faster.

Offline KIDwild

• what?!
    • View Profile
GTASL 4?
« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2008, 08:17:13 PM »
who's editing..??
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 08:18:32 PM by KIDwild »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal