Author Topic: Death Strike  (Read 15976 times)

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2008, 10:56:09 AM »
Quote from: All(Beast)
I didn't like when you tried to cover up your (possible) falling @ 04:30
only cam glitch, nothing more, it will been when bike near to wall

Actually it was live footage...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 10:56:42 AM by Brulla »

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2008, 11:00:30 AM »
Overally it's good vid, but guys, show some more originality. I mean, more p2b, psm, try to land some car stunts or taxi boost things.
Editing 7/10, music 5/10, stunts 7/10

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2008, 11:25:14 AM »
Quote from: E6GA
Overally it's good vid, but guys, show some more originality. I mean, more p2b, psm, try to land some car stunts or taxi boost things.
Editing 7/10, music 5/10, stunts 7/10
i think you didn't see my other movies, i stunt in other movies only with pcj600, in this movie i began stunt with freeway so i will try in future stunt with other vehicles too
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 11:25:44 AM by All(Beast) »

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2008, 11:59:27 AM »
Quote from: THEFTman
Why won't you stop using Dannye's main coz it helps stunting or fixed LC COL files?

"Real mod" fixes bugs which Rockstar forgot to fix themselves (lazy bastards) so you better bow to Nitzkit and stop complaining about that shit.

First off I wanna address this crap    Some grinds were done with the "Reality Mod" correct? It's a mod pin head, it's not a patch to the game. It's not fixing any bugs, it's an out right modification to the game that's only availble because Nitz made it. Rockstar did not release it and it's not avaible to everyone out there that has Vice City. So bottom line is that this vid is modded.

As far as Dannyes main scm, it in no way effects any of the games physics. It doesn't make anything that's not bumpable, bumpable nor does it make anything not grindable, grindable. As for the fixed LC cols, well the whole thing is a mod to begin with and the LC cols fix was made by the team that created the mod.

Anyways less the few grinds done with the Reality Mod I actually liked the vid. Some really cool stunts and nice editing.

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2008, 12:03:28 PM »
Quote from: Neo Anderson
Why won't you stop using Dannye's main coz it helps stunting or fixed LC COL files?

"Real mod" fixes bugs which Rockstar forgot to fix themselves (lazy bastards) so you better bow to Nitzkit and stop complaining about that shit.

First off I wanna address this crap    Some grinds were done with the "Reality Mod" correct? It's a mod pin head, it's not a patch to the game. It's not fixing any bugs, it's an out right modification to the game that's only availble because Nitz made it. Rockstar did not release it and it's not avaible to everyone out there that has Vice City. So bottom line is that this vid is modded.

As far as Dannyes main scm, it in no way effects any of the games physics. It doesn't make anything that's not bumpable, bumpable nor does it make anything not grindable, grindable. As for the fixed LC cols, well the whole thing is a mod to begin with and the LC cols fix was made by the team that created the mod.

Anyways less the few grinds done with the Reality Mod I actually liked the vid. Some really cool stunts and nice editing.
mmm the mod which wasn't made by any team is counting as a bad mod? no way.

when you see the fence it can't be just flat, this is plain stupid, it must be what it looks like = a rail.
I won't change my mind about this mod, because it simply makes the game better.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 12:04:09 PM by THEFTman »

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »
hes prolly right, but i dont care really, still entertaining

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2008, 12:29:52 PM »
Very nice, but i agree with Neo 100%, but yeah it was still quite nice to watch, some nice stunts, cool editing and the music was ok. Good job guys 8/10

Offline Nyze

• View Profile
    • http://
Death Strike
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2008, 12:48:06 PM »
watching !

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2008, 12:50:31 PM »
All(Beast) is great but I do think you would get a bit more recognition if you didn't use that bike and used the original pcj.dff

You're a great stunter but your model and bike kinda makes things look a little tacky, try not to take offensive I'm just not that big of a fan

Other than that great video.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2008, 01:02:35 PM »
Quote from: Neo Anderson

you fucking idiot, you can't do in scipting what can do i, and you sucking my dick and you will be next

Quote from: RasKaL
All(Beast) is great but I do think you would get a bit more recognition if you didn't use that bike and used the original pcj.dff

You're a great stunter but your model and bike kinda makes things look a little tacky, try not to take offensive I'm just not that big of a fan

Other than that great video.
thanks, yeah i know that, but i will use that bike, because it is beAst bike in world

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2008, 01:03:13 PM »
after i read the comments about the reality mod i say: its a good vid

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2008, 01:20:17 PM »
Quote from: FIGHTER
after i read the comments about the reality mod i say: its a good vid

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2008, 01:23:28 PM »
Haha Beast, lol you do know Neo is a mod? nub  
I doubt your a better scripter than him, atleast you havent shown shit.

Offline Emperatris

• Veteran Member
  • EmpyLicious | Ms. Elle
    • View Profile
Death Strike
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2008, 03:35:43 PM »
Another Nice Video from us ,and who the heck scripted the last part of the vid?

Offline jessrocked

• Veteran Member
  • Victory Loves Preparation
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jessrocked
Death Strike
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2008, 06:03:44 PM »
WTF, moved to modded section?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal