Author Topic: Forum Problem  (Read 548 times)

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
Forum Problem
« on: September 20, 2007, 01:26:28 PM »
Ok i been having this problem for almost over a week i am just lazy and stuff to make a topic about it etc and I always think is gonna go away but it doesn't. The Problem is when i go to the GTAS forums it tells me to login before i didn't have to login but anyway when i finishing login  it says "Thanks for loggin"  blah blah then it brings me to the first page where i was before and it tells me to login again i keep doing this until I enter the forums .I googled this and it told me to delete my cookies i did and the problem is still happening.

Help Kidz

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Forum Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 01:30:59 PM »
i had this problem on the WII by a friend but when i try it again (a lot) it works... more can i not tell about this problem...

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Forum Problem
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 04:48:13 PM »
I kinda sorta had the same problem on my PSP.

Ok Godson, if you are using IE then stop now. But if you are using FF keep on reading this post.

1. Try deleting your cookies AND cache.
2. Are you logging into the area with that blue (X) thing or that small bar area below it (use the bar area to log in)
3. If you were a idiot who was using IE and refused to listen to me then go here and download firefox, ignorant cunt.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 04:48:54 PM by Torque »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal