Author Topic: DominatioN.  (Read 10038 times)

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
DominatioN.
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2005, 05:49:26 PM »
W/e this is lame. I don't care for your respect anyways Andy.

zero123

DominatioN.
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2005, 09:18:55 PM »
i guess i been known for having a say in these type of situations but i wont make it big this time and im not dissing no1 just bringing up a few facts

for starters maybe the stunts were done b4 the ATS vid came out...maybe he did see ur stunts and tried em but so wot if he did, its a game people dont get so worked up over it its not like if u put a stunt in a video u can copyright it...and if i were to watch ur video see a stunt i like and than pull it off myself in my own video i wouldnt go out of my way to give a shoutout to somebody when it was ME who did the stunt ME who put the work into it...and it was knightnights time that was taken to perform these stunts and make this video ATS had no part in it dont try act as if u were the basis of this video or something...also, i think people who EXPECT shout outs, the only shout out they deserve is shouting out how self centred and selfish they r...ive gotten heaps of stunt ideas from other peoples videos, ive only made 3 videos but only in one of them i even considered thanking people in the credits and that was becuz they actualy helped me out not becuz they did a good stunt in their video...one of them people was GTA fanatic and this sucks becuz hes a cool dude n now i have to go against his crew because one member made a stupid post...i just hope there isnt any bad feelings after this andy becuz nothing i said was directed at u

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
DominatioN.
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2005, 01:40:34 AM »
Well my final say on the matter is put yourself in our shoes. You release a vid with mostly original content...I then release a vid with 60% of that content, claiming that I wanted to Dominate them (do them better)...you telling me that wouldn't rub you the wrong way a little?

The vid wasn't a bad idea, but if you're gonna set out specifically to emulate the stunts of others (which is the impression I got), at least give them some credit. I tend to thank everyone collectively, but in Game Over I thanked everyone I knew of that had ever given Dark and I any kind of inspiration...and NightKnight was on that list. But I guess that's enough on the credits thing...you have a point there.

To NK...I've been watching your vids and admiring your stunts almost since I started. I guess it was just a mixture of joy (that you were watching our vids too), and disappointment (that you didn't seem to regard us at all) when I watched DominatioN. Probably sounds egocentric...I know.

Whatever my opinion...or Dark's opinion, or whoevers...it's a matter of doing what seems right to you. So keep doin' it. Just don't be too shocked if you rub some people the wrong way when you do it. As for me...meh...I'm over it. Let's put the focus back on the vid and put this to bed.

GTA Guru

DominatioN.
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2005, 09:20:02 AM »
OMFG , Greatest Movie ever!!!

Offline Ramboyf5

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
DominatioN.
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2005, 01:24:01 AM »
I'm just back here to apologize for the stupid shit I was saying before. So, sorry Darkness and whoever else hates me.

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
DominatioN.
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2005, 01:57:16 AM »
Don't you know...?

The loooove...it conquers all. The love is all about you...it's what binds us together and makes us a whole. The looooove...remains.

Feeling uncomfortable yet? Hehe

It's all forgotten...everyone had their over-reactions and now we're just back to normal. For me, everything is good with yourself and NK.

Dvdnavy

DominatioN.
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2007, 06:57:29 PM »
Wow sounds cool dling

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
DominatioN.
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2007, 07:08:05 PM »
Mod or Admin do a IP check and PM me the results.

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
DominatioN.
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2007, 07:08:35 PM »
is there a section in the rules that tells people not to bump, or do people just not read them? (i haven't, but it doesnt mean you shouldn't)

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
DominatioN.
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2007, 07:18:01 PM »
Big bump. Do that in stunting, and you'll do well.

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
DominatioN.
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2007, 07:35:52 PM »
Downloaded, Now watching...

Wait a minute...

What the fuck is going on?

Did this get bumped from 2002?

LMAO
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 07:41:09 PM by RasKaL »

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
DominatioN.
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2007, 07:54:19 PM »
i watched it too. i wasnt around back then so i dont know if it was good for its time. i'll give it an 8 anyway

Offline Wozzie

• Veteran Member
  • terran
    • View Profile
DominatioN.
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2007, 08:49:24 PM »
Dling

Offline PlethZorb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
DominatioN.
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2007, 09:03:46 PM »