Author Topic: Tandem - Brulla and Dannye  (Read 22588 times)

Offline Boo

• Veteran Member
  • I'm back, and I'm gonna stunt :(
    • View Profile
Tandem - Brulla and Dannye
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2007, 08:50:07 AM »
 mates!

Offline NicoGamer

• Veteran Member
  • Graphic Artist
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theunknownbeing.com/
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2007, 08:50:38 AM »
Quote from: Brandon
Incredible stunts. I like car stunts much better than bike stunts. This makes me want to do some car stunts.

Really enjoyable video.
Love it.
GJ on this video guys.

What 'bout Tandem 2?  

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2007, 08:56:14 AM »
Quote from: godson
much more ppl are going to car stunt causes of this vid great stunts you guys must be really patient i love Dannye's style of editing and Brulla stunts and Dannye stunts

Thats what I have been trying to do for a while now, I would love to see more vehicles than just bikes to be used in everyday videos

And thanks btw

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2007, 08:58:35 AM »
Out of all stunters on the forums I would have to say you guys would be one of my choices for the potential to make the most interesting collab ever. Dling.

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2007, 09:03:38 AM »
FFS, TGA is bein a biatch.   I'll try again in awhile or maybe the other link will be up by then.

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2007, 09:07:20 AM »
FUCKING FINALLY ITS OUT!!!

I was thinking about this vid last night.

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2007, 09:08:38 AM »
Quote from: Neo Anderson
FFS, TGA is bein a biatch.   I'll try again in awhile or maybe the other link will be up by then.

Try this one:

http://files.filefront.com/Tandemwmv/;7960...;/fileinfo.html

And thanks for the upload Spoof

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2007, 09:24:25 AM »
wow, I mean, wow, best vid of the year so far, I don't know why..... maybe:

Variety - most of the vids today are only PCJ stunts and high p2bs, nice but not that exiting, the FBI bump, the Caddy his with the skimmer just made me rewind the video a few times to see them again, looks like the golf kart is good for grinding
Music/Editing - Freaking good song, songs like these that make me want to watch the video again a lot of times, and one that doesn't need crazy effects and is an exellent background, today is getting more difficult to see good videos along with good songs like this one

Anyway, 10/10, it deserves more but..

Offline Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2007, 09:28:03 AM »
Tandem - Full Review By Tim
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editing:

The editing in this was just as i like it: very clean. It's not absent and it's not irritating wich makes it spot on.

Music:

The music to was a big plus for me, it suited the video perfectly. Very light and refreshing music for a very light and refreshing video. It made the video more fun to watch instead of creating the feeling that it's "cool" and "hardcore".

Intro :

In the beginning i thought this was going to be one of those "panoramic shots of Vice City" intros. But i smiled when those to infernusses(?) fell down. Also it was a nice touch that you freezed them. It was a nice intro but i have no clue how you made it.

Outro :

The outro was good because i couldn't get enough of those stunts when seeing the main

Stunts:

00:55 - Brulla - Roof Combo: What did you just do? This must be why you are one of the best carstunters ever; amazing how you found this spot and just did it. It must such a precision job to bump to the grind and then bump to the roof again.
01:03 - Dannye - Gap Bump: Nice stunt. Good movement through the air and good landing. I know this is hard one to get the bump just right.
01:10 - Dannye - Boat Heli Hit: Amazing precision of the bump to hit heli perfectly. Great stunt.
01:14 - Brulla - Boat Roof Landing: Good someone finally got a proper landing on that roof. nice stunt
01:20 - Brulla - Caddy Grind: Very original idea. Nice you found a spot to do it without a packer. Nice long grind to.
01:30 - Dannye - Skimmer Caddy Hit: You just revolutionized stunting. Great find
01:36 - Brulla - Hotring Roofing: Nice stylish high roofing.
01:40 - Dannye - Cop Car Grind: Great long grind. Loved that you just did all of the grind in good balance.
01:47 - Brulla - Ambulance Roofing: I once tried something with an ambulance and i was shit. So i don't know how you handle that ambulance but that was just ace.
01:53 - Dannye - Infernus CSM: Nice stunt. Never would have thought you could use a car to bump of a car stuck method.
01:58 - Brulla - BB Landing: Again what did you just do? this must be the best car stunt together with your first stunt in this video i've ever seen. The flow of bumping into everything was jsut great and then you pulled of that landing.
02:02 - Dannye - Coach Gap: You seem to find stunts where the rest of us don't see them. you uesde the environment to it's fullest.
02:06 - Brulla - Hotring Grind: Haha, i take it back that bb landing wasn't your best, this was. you used the advantage of the car having bigger dimensions and did a grind that puts most bike grinds to shame.
02:13 - Brulla - Caddy Grind: Perfect execution. I loved that little wobble on the "rail".
02:22 - Dannye - Infernus Grind: The sideways movement added another dimension to the grind, which was excellent.
02:29 - Brulla - Hotring Roofing: Great how you used that ramp to bump to gain more distance.
02:36 - Dannye - Limo Grind: perfectly performed grind. And even better because you didn't use a packer.
02:46 - Brulla - Ambulance Roofing: Again you are just a master of the ambulance. how you pulled that of i don't want to know.
02:50 - Dannye - Infernus Boat Landing: You once again created a stunt. Just unbelievable how you determined the runup the spot where you should go for the ramp and where you positioned your home made precision landing. you sailing of was just the finishing touch of one of your best stunts in this video.
03:00 - Dannye - Tank Bump: A nice tankstunt with a lot of distance.
03:07 - Brulla - Hotring Grind: perfect drop to grind and spin at the end just improved the stunt.
03:10 - Brulla - Hotring Combo: This stunt just required utmost precision of the performer and you delivered it.
03:15 - Dannye - Skimmer Precision: Wow just perfect. Can't say much more.
03:33 - Dannye - Hotring Grind: Great landing on the rail. nice how you grinded the most of the rail.
03:40 - Brulla - Infernus Wallride: Seen a lot of versions and this must be the cleanest. nice.
03:46 - Dannye - Hotring Grind: the bump set this apart from the usual grind. Also it seemed difficult to get the exact distance.
03:52 - Brulla - Hotring Doublebump: You hit that the best way you could just magnificent.
03:57 - Brulla  - Hotring Doublebump: Same as above. Also great find.
04:00 - Dannye  - Voodoo Car Bump: What!? you did a carbump with a car. creativity at its finest.
04:08 - Brulla - Infernus Nose Bump: Wow never seen something like that before. You even got good hight of that bump. Original.
04:11 - Dannye - Infernus Grind: One of the best grinds in this. You caught the ramp/bump just right to execute a perfect grind. Also nice you didn't land in the water.
04:15 - Dannye  - Infernus BSM: Great landing. Didn't see a bsm in this vid yet. Wanted to try it all?
04:22 - Brulla - Infernus Grind Combo: Very creative grind. You again used the car's proportions to its fullest.
04:30 - Brulla - Hotring Wallride: Would never have thought that was possible. nice hoyou got the nose up.

To conclude:

This must have been one of the best videos i have seen in my life. It certainly had the best non-bike stunts ever. Also the video had a flow, something very difficult to capture in a video. KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS.

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2007, 09:34:13 AM »
That was outstanding. What a shit load of wild and crazy stunts you guys came up with for this. My jaws still on the floor    That intro was great, the editing rocked and the stunts  OMG. Simply brilliant guys. I bet you start seein more car stunts after this vid    10/10 doesn't get much better than this.

Offline JL

• Du kan ikke knulle din onkel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2007, 09:36:27 AM »
That was not just another stunting video.

I loved it, fucking creative dudes. It's definitly my new VC favorite.

very clean editing, a bit too clean imo.

9.9999999/10

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2007, 09:40:41 AM »
Thanks a bunch for the review Tim

And thanks for all the recent comments
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 09:40:58 AM by Brulla »

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2007, 09:54:19 AM »
That was crazy guys.

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2007, 10:15:09 AM »
I didn't want this vid to end..

Offline Question

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wrongurl.com
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2007, 10:57:12 AM »
OMG! AHAHAHAHAHAH!! That was just purely awesome! The bumps, the gaps, specially the grinds, I don't know what else to say...That was some jaw-dropping action right there. Awesome caddy grinds Brulla and pwnage skimmer stunts Dannye, I'm glad to see someone has done a type of skimmer stunt like that (3:19) other than me .  This has got to be the best video I seen in a while, hats off! Awesome job guys!

9.9/10  
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 11:01:20 AM by -Question- »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal