Author Topic: best stoppie's  (Read 3214 times)

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
best stoppie's
« on: June 05, 2007, 06:24:09 PM »
hmm...well so far madmax is the only other person who has matched my pizzaboy stunts lol ...and my other challang thingy sorta crashed so how about this :S lol heres a stoppie i did for a challange i started at the latvian stunting site...and i won  lol anyway heres a link to the old video sorry bout the quality i made it with my old pc ...i might make another quik vesion later itl be smooter

...the actual comp / challange is the most consecutive stoppies in a row

>click me!!!<
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 06:33:27 PM by flatface »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
best stoppie's
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 06:28:56 PM »
This isn't the best stoppie in the world. I have landed the best faggio stoppie in the world and you will see it in my next video  Yours is nice, but not very creative.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
best stoppie's
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 06:32:30 PM »
oh ok cool cant w8..well actually the comp was the most consecutive stoppies in a row i should make that more obvios

Offline Krow+

• The Only Douchebag Allowed
    • View Profile
best stoppie's
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 06:44:37 PM »
True, but yours is modding, you can't get on that building for the initial runup and you can't/shouldn't be able to get a bus there.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
best stoppie's
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 07:01:08 PM »
i really think the modding thing is going a bit 2 far...yes you can get their..with a taxi and um..you qould be able to bump up their with a packer

Offline Rocka

• View Profile
    • http://
best stoppie's
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 07:25:37 PM »
Quote from: flatface
i really think the modding thing is going a bit 2 far...yes you can get their..with a taxi and um..you qould be able to bump up their with a packer
Yes, but you can't get the coach up there. Go ahead, and get up there with the coach without teleporting or making it appear in front of you, and it won't be considered modding. Yeah, you can get cabbies up there, so why didn't you do a stoppie on it? Because one car can make it up there doesn't man all cars can.

And for the record, the sexiest stoppie is mine from Cataclysm.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
best stoppie's
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 07:32:00 PM »
il watch now but i still think that cause you cant get the coah their its modding...then that means scm's are almost all modding...any1 that uses a packer is modding...as if they would drive it their...so i think its stupid...

Offline Rocka

• View Profile
best stoppie's
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 07:37:37 PM »
Dude, the main.scm isn't meant for you to mod. All it does is speed up the stunting process, so you don't have to drive back and forth, set up the stunt quicker, so you don't have to go around looking for Packers and PCJ's. People just take advantage of it, and say it's not modding because everyone else uses it. Think about it dude, just think about it, before you speak.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
best stoppie's
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 07:39:59 PM »
actually with that attitude...you can get the bus up their it will just take adges to do...

Offline Rocka

• View Profile
best stoppie's
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 07:41:42 PM »
Then make a video of you doing it.... Do you plan to packer bump up there or something? Get the bus up there without spawning it up there in any form, and we won't say it's modded. Plain and simple dude.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
best stoppie's
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 07:44:48 PM »
yup i will next time im bored...because as i said it will take adges...btw i just watched Cataclysm again...hmm...im gona improve on that if i can

EDIT: btw im gona make a thread in gen discussion
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 07:49:05 PM by flatface »

Offline Valikai

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
best stoppie's
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 08:36:53 PM »
Why the hell are you arguing? Are you going to use this in a video Rocka? No? Then try and do it for FUN

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
best stoppie's
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 08:51:11 PM »
hmm....thats a really good aproach lol...you try it ...some1 on some1 beat me you only gota do 6

Offline jessrocked

• Veteran Member
  • Victory Loves Preparation
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jessrocked
best stoppie's
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 09:25:22 PM »
mod is a harsh word for such... cheat is better.. why does it really matter? its just like using "professional tools" and "seaways"... its just for fun.. vice city one day will get out of the picture, so enjoy it while it lasts..

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
best stoppie's
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 10:19:21 PM »
is any1 gon try and beat me ?!?!?!?! lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal