Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 324292 times)

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Ask ATS
« Reply #2745 on: March 10, 2011, 09:22:10 AM »
I DEMAND Chris has his name changed back to 'Brulla'!

Offline Brulla

• Board Mods
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: March 10, 2011, 09:34:18 AM »
Hanging with these fellas and making Lagoon fulfilled my stunting desires. But I never got to really play part in a crew vid so I am trying to land something for.......something .  :mellow:

Oh and yeah Kingjad, I also thought that might be a good idea.  :lol: Wouldn't mind if someone changed it back.

EDIT: @Genyus - Well technically I never was gone... Been checking the forums regularly, just haven't joined the conversations.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:44:34 AM by Chris »

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: March 10, 2011, 09:34:34 AM »
I DEMAND Chris has his name changed back to 'Brulla'!
QFT

Nice to see you return, gonna stay for a while?

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2748 on: March 10, 2011, 09:45:17 AM »
I can relate Brulla - also trying to land something for something lol, just don't know what yet :(

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: March 10, 2011, 09:57:52 AM »
*quietly whispers something with a tank and a ring*

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: March 10, 2011, 12:50:31 PM »
*quietly asks what you guys like to do nowadays like any new hobbies or something?*

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: March 10, 2011, 01:43:36 PM »
Oh and yeah Kingjad, I also thought that might be a good idea.  :lol: Wouldn't mind if someone changed it back.

Done

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2752 on: March 10, 2011, 02:45:00 PM »
All hail Neo :bowdown:

EDIT: where's the bow down smiley? Oh well this'll do:  ;D

Offline Madmax

• Board Mods
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: March 10, 2011, 03:05:47 PM »
*quietly asks what you guys like to do nowadays like any new hobbies or something?*

Working on cars, gaming, I've become pretty addicted to working out. Nothing really special, I'm pretty busy with life.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2754 on: March 10, 2011, 03:33:30 PM »

Working on cars, gaming, I've become pretty addicted to working out. Nothing really special, I'm pretty busy with life.
:cheernutz:

Offline Madmax

• Board Mods
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: March 10, 2011, 03:59:40 PM »
Haha no supplements, just a good diet :)

I added you on msn KJ but you havent accepted my request i guess.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2756 on: March 10, 2011, 04:25:19 PM »
Not seen anything pop up on MSN...PM me your addy and I'll try getting it sorted.

Be warned, your pizza-cheesey face makes me hungry.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: March 11, 2011, 07:04:00 AM »
I still skateboard when i can
How long have you been doing it? Any videos/people you enjoy watching more than others?

Sup Kert
I've been doing it awhile, almost 15 years, 11 years hardcore. There's too many to name in terms of videos/people, but here's a quick list off the top.

Vids
Oldie -Eastern Exposure - zero - first skate vid for me. Watched it everyday before skatin.
Newest - I love adidas Diagonal vid. Especially Lem Villemin's part. Dude is casually killing it.
Waiting -I am going to get the new Real vid "Since Day One" when I see it. Too many good dudes, Ishod, Brock, Ramondetta, Busenitz (booze n tits).....etc AND the Chocolate vid!

People
Carroll, McCrank, Cory Kennedy, Mark Gonzalez, Marc Johnson, Daewon, Creager, Malto, Mike Mo, Shimizu, the list goes on and on.

Kert, do you skate? I remember seeing some footage of someone on these forums. Tryin to ollie or kickflip off a bus stop roof or something?

Well I still Skate when I can. I found this big foundation on some land thats been just sitting waiting to get leased. I cleaned it up with a couple friends to skate, and now it's turning into a DIY spot with like 20 locals daily so chillin there, and making sure the spot stays legit and not a pile of scum with drug dealers and such.  :ajaja:

I play in 3 bands, one as a guitarist, one as a drummer, and one as a bunch of stuff.

I help out where I can and freelance as videographer/editor where I can with friends and stuff.   :mellow:

I would really like to get the sketch show going again  :lol:

Oh we'll meet some day Sam, I'm sure of it.  :lol: If you have any travel plans be sure to let me know, the first rum & coke on some beach is on me!

Hey Sam, been ages since we exchanged words. Let's talk soon, hit me up on facebook if you catch me online!

Sounds good. You still got that guy hotboxing in your buidling  :lol:

Offline Brulla

• Board Mods
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: March 11, 2011, 10:43:34 AM »
Yes.. That guy.. Moved two times, yet that kind of business keeps happening . Weird...  :rolleyes:  ;D

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: March 15, 2011, 01:07:31 PM »
Brulla, I remember you saying in some thread that you are going to backpacking. Did you get your inspirations from Madventures, and what are your thoughts of it?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal