Author Topic: A few words.  (Read 4000 times)

Offline Slim

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
A few words.
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 11:05:58 AM »
Quote from: KillaMarci
Quote from: Slim
Thanks Aries, we kinda needed to hear that.

I just hope we'll step up with SA video.

Yay . Finnaly a SA video from ZS , so ZS is now a VC/LC/SA crew ?  
Yes.

Online sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
A few words.
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 11:57:27 AM »
The ZS's best season was when Barney, Daffy and Samurai were in the ZS. But from Bloody has gone away...the ZS isn't so good (modding stuffs, lots of new member...).
I think that Thefman can be the best "boss" for the ZS and he should kick out a few members.
It's only my opinion but till the ZS doesn't change someting it won't be the old good, old ZS in my eyes.

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
A few words.
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 12:50:36 PM »
^ wrong.

No boss in here, i just do all my best in the crew and FOR the crew...
Same as AE, same as everybody who are in the crew. If you think that we are not as good and clean as we were, that's just your opinion.
Anyone who join our family starting feel different, well, i did, you can ask other members also, coz they try out their ideas and use thier brain in a right way, that's what i like in you guys, i love you all  
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 12:52:47 PM by THEFTman »

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
A few words.
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 01:08:01 PM »
<3

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
A few words.
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2006, 01:15:14 PM »
Ok so it's time to say what I feel about ZS. When Disciples first came out, I really loved it. And the next vid I really liked was The Game, which I feel is the best ZS vid ever. After that I never liked a single song you guys had used. I remember when it first started back in 04. I would've loved to be in the old ZS (morton, Barney, and super old unmodding Aenima) but now I don't even feel like DLing vids by ZS anymore. It's so obvious that you are truly naive Slim, even though I have nothing against you, I had to say it. Aenima mods, Theft mods and those are facts for me. Maybe other crew members mod and other crews mod also but I don't really care otherwise. I'm pretty bored now so I'll just stop.

And Daffy that was a bad song to use because the guys in ZS weren't going in the same direction.

Barney -> Left
Daffy -> Left to go to DA -> now in WH
Whiteshadow -> Stopped stunting
Aenima -> Started to mod
Theftman -> became Aenima's slackey -> and then started to mod
Samurai -> Left to go to ATS

So far only Theft and aenima have been going in the same direction.

edit: It's kinda funny how hard you guys try to act like you don't mod when obviously you do.

edit2: I remember when you first released -X- for your aMpT audition. People commented stuff like "if this doesn't get you into ampt then nothing will" And you didn't have to mod to do those stunts.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 01:18:45 PM by Torque »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
A few words.
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 01:20:58 PM »
Hahaha nice one Torque
I looked up two ZS when Untouchable and The Game was new, Fury and Tombstone were also good times... since then it has only gone downhill.
THEFTman is a modder and a prick and AE is a previous modder... there rest are naive hostages of ZS as i see it.

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
A few words.
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 01:22:01 PM »
It's quite funny that YOU torque can't get your lesson  If you don't care about it why do you keep joking on AE, the reason is that you can't pull good stunt video yourself, but you can Bull on a "black sheep" like AE... it's just too easy for ya. You're too childish? Yeah, maybe you are too.

Facts:

Me = dunn mod.
AE = mod or not, he can prove shitm you don't.

Now clsoed, i just dunn want to listen your crap anymore. You seriously can't say smart shit.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal