Author Topic: Just A Little Gift  (Read 13894 times)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2006, 03:03:17 PM »
Quote from: Eddeman
Meh, that last stunt is possible with RADs method at least (I bailed on the bridge twice) but now there's no use trying it anymore :/ Check the rep I attached if you want to
Dont make me a reason to not try a stunt, i modded, and you probaly found a long time before me, i spent 1 minute modding it, you spent 3 days, its yours, you MUST land it

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2006, 03:03:37 PM »
OK, time for me to wade in and say summit.

I haven't seen the video. Sorry shadow, but I didn't want to see the vid (me going 'no YouTube?' on msn may have hinted you to that). But he has admitted he did mod some stunts in this video. And I see some people going completely ape-shit about it, even if he has admitted he modded.

I am a global moderator - I try to be as impartial as possible. This video is now in the modded section, and shadow admitted his wrong-doing pretty much (it deserves to be in here, anyways). There is msn and the PM system to talk privately if you want to take it up with him, but if the topic descends into a slagging contest where one person bitches to another person about whatever then I will take action, which I'll likely do after I make this post.

Respect forum law, or respect my authoritah when I warn ya for breaking it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 03:06:54 PM by Kingjad »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2006, 03:07:30 PM »
Quote from: Kingjad
OK, time for me to wade in and say summit.

I haven't seen the video. Sorry shadow, but I didn't want to see the vid (me going 'no YouTube?' on msn may have hinted you to that). But he has admitted he did mod some stunts in this video. And I see some people going completely ape-shit about it, even if he has admitted he modded.

I am a global moderator - I try to be as impartial as possible. This video is now in the modded section, and shadow admitted his wrong-doing pretty much (it deserves to be in here, anyways). There is msn and the PM system to talk privately if you want to take it up with him, but if the topic descends into a slagging contest where one person bitches to another person about whatever then I will take action, which I'll likely do after I make this post.

Respect forum law, or respect my authoritah when I warn ya for breaking it.
Now THAT, I beleive is well said, thanks, Kingy

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2006, 03:08:42 PM »
Well it was fun chaps everybody come yell at my video now, I modded every stunt in it!

g'day.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 03:13:02 PM by Shogun »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2006, 03:29:41 PM »
Also, again bringing it back to theftman to display my frustration, he admitted half way through angers topic he modded, all fine to me, he was forgiven, hes modded 3 videos... again only using you as an example, did he get half the shit I have? NO... this is were the saying 'forgive and forget' comes in, yes, i modded my 1st solo and thats not acceptable either, but anyone here who talked to me back then, knew the immature fuck i have turned away from since them, and i changed, but, while not entirely sure why i  wanted to mod again, I did, and it's a fact. After this topic i just want the repeat of things i can give the same replys to, to stop. I will keep stunting, and wont be as competitive as i turned into while trying those two stunts. I know i have been forgiven by a few, im sure you know one  Goodnight.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 03:30:40 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline ImPaKt

• View Profile
    • http://
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2006, 03:31:29 PM »
I know i have been forgiven by a few, im sure you know one

I think he means me  

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2006, 03:37:16 PM »
 Your not mistaken
EDIT- Sorry for spamming, will refrain  And just noticed, it was in the credits rep i used rad, not the main stunt  So actually torque and daffy, I landed it higher without RAD
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 03:48:15 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2006, 03:43:28 PM »
I have taken action against several members, now. Those who were guilty of breaking forum law have been dealt with. So watch what you say, as I will not show any sympathy to anyone.

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2006, 06:03:53 PM »
edit: No need to waste your time reading another long post.

Shadow if you want to mod go ahead, at least don't be ignorant and try to claim that you didn't mod. Mod all you want, at least put the vids in the right section. Don't claim that you didn't mod, or put that "Fuck tricks" thing at the end of your vids. Instead put "fuck tricks that people actually spend time doing, because I like to take shortcuts and do them with mods"
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 06:05:34 PM by Torque »

Offline Bladerunner

• View Profile
    • http://
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2006, 06:40:17 PM »
this is exactly what some of the assholes on this site want, a flamewar.

it doesn't have to be this way guys.

if his 'little gift' has to be a mod, then so be it. but yes i do agree that lieing about it is a very bad thing to do. in fact it really pisses me off.

point: cut him some slack.

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2006, 07:03:25 PM »
I was gonna make a big long speech but I'm just to disgusted right now.  

Offline PlethZorb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2006, 01:31:40 AM »
Please refer to my post in the second thread of this for my input.

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2006, 01:43:30 AM »
You think this is bad? Go look at the Iskanderrrr vs 28 topic. 15 pages of flaming.

Anyway, good video. Except for the modded stunts.

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2006, 05:23:48 AM »
At least he didn't blame it on a glitched install this time.

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Just A Little Gift
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2006, 06:24:49 AM »
Oh my god Shadowsniper...you modded and you should be hung, drawn and fucking quartered...

Some people seriously need to concern themselves with more important matters. Like wether or not they should have their toast light...or dark.

Nice vid. I'm glad you admitted the modding of the two more questionable stunts. Outside of those, everything else was spiff-terrif. The taxi stuff was particularly nice to watch...not enough taxis in vids lately.

The editing was a bit distracting at times...but hey, at least you're tryin stuff that's outside the box, which is good to see. I can't say I like the taxi colour though...it's just not a taxi if it aint yellow   .

Overall good vid, with some solid stunts and okay editing. Nice job.

...now get out you hideous modder!!!  

PS - If I see the words 'Service Temporarily Unavailable' one more time...someone's gonna get shot  
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 06:29:21 AM by kaneda »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal