Author Topic: Kenny - [MS]Damned  (Read 11895 times)

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2006, 02:25:01 AM »
Freddys coming..  

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2006, 02:36:44 AM »
Whenever I play with Frame Limiter off (And yes, sometimes I like to have a bit of fun) The pyshics actually feel different, it's easier to get speed, easier to brake to a stop, easier to get hight, and you get weird occurances when you land and your bike gets stuck in the ground.

For me, thats enough not to like FL off stunts. Thats my opinion and guess what?  I'm stucking with it!

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2006, 02:44:46 AM »
I'm definetly Dling this shit !!!

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2006, 02:47:37 AM »
Quote from: Aries
Whenever I play with Frame Limiter off (And yes, sometimes I like to have a bit of fun) The pyshics actually feel different, it's easier to get speed, easier to brake to a stop, easier to get hight, and you get weird occurances when you land and your bike gets stuck in the ground.

For me, thats enough not to like FL off stunts. Thats my opinion and guess what?  I'm stucking with it!
Try to bump, and even grind. You get stuck almost instantly if you do, and bumps are hard as fuck with frame limiter off.

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2006, 02:49:08 AM »
Quote from: SabotagE
okay, last warning.. please, if you're going to bitch about Demonfade's stunts get the fuck out of the topic.

if you don't like them for whatever reason, just don't post about them, it's very simple.

please.

it's totally alright if you have an opinion, but I simply asked you not to voice it for the sake of various reasons.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 02:51:49 AM by SabotagE »

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2006, 02:59:03 AM »
Quote from: Kenny

Try to bump, and even grind. You get stuck almost instantly if you do, and bumps are hard as fuck with frame limiter off.
that's cause you need to get used to fl off. i can say that stunting with gamepad is hard as fuck but it would be just because i'm stuck to keyboard.

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2006, 03:06:18 AM »
Quote from: WEREWOLF

that's cause you need to get used to fl off. i can say that stunting with gamepad is hard as fuck but it would be just because i'm stuck to keyboard.
If youre used to fl off then you should be pretty great when fl is on, since grinds suck so bad there. And bumps too, Demonfade had one fl on and fl off bump in this video.

GAMEPADS SUCK I CANT STUNT FOR SHIT WITH THOSE PILES OF WORTHLESS PLASTIC

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2006, 03:07:58 AM »
Ok this may sound hypocritical cus I just said my opinion but everybody please stop posting about the FL off stunts. Anymore posts that complain about them will be deleted without warning.

Thanks.

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2006, 03:08:20 AM »
This vid was extreme guys !!!

I loved every stunt !!

9.5/10 !

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2006, 03:08:35 AM »
Can I post mine? lol. Yay Aries is on Sabo's side. OH shit what ahve I done.

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2006, 05:17:13 AM »
Great job guys. That stoppie and that grind 360 2 grind blew me away  GJ guys.

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2006, 05:18:40 AM »
Downloading

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2006, 07:16:21 AM »
Quote from: Kingjad
Am I the only person who thinks Demonfade shouldn't be allowed to use RAD's method?
Some of his stunts in the video by Demonfade have been performed without frame limiter.
Sorry Aries, but I have to write this. Why does Demonfade put the FL off then, if he can stunt with it on? To make it "harder"? Sounds like bullshit to me, there must be a reason why he uses it at the better stunts.

Offline Denny

• View Profile
    • http://www.szivatas.extra.hu
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2006, 07:35:46 AM »
OMG   awecome vid 10/10 Good job Kenny

3:18; 4:30; 4:40 is PWNED        
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 07:36:16 AM by Denny »

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Kenny - [MS]Damned
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2006, 08:30:25 AM »
Very nice video, I enjoyed to DF's p2b a lot.
Music: 8/10
Editing: 9/10
Stunts: 10/10 last 2 p2bs were GREATEST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal