Author Topic: ~ ANGER ~  (Read 11071 times)

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2006, 07:43:35 AM »
Daffy, i think you're over-reacting(i do get your point tho). Theftman never said that this vid is un-modded and he admits that he modded. yeah, he didn't mention modding but it's like the rule "everything that's not forbidden is allowed". and defiance vids took away x-factor too but nobody said a word.

i'm not thinking myself that not mentioning the modding in the vid is correct but i think you're too harsh on Thefty. hell, even the guys who mod and claim they didn't don't get such responses.

P.S. he even removed the link from the first post. and you're saying it's taking away the x-factor but you posted the link yourself.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 07:46:45 AM by WEREWOLF »

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2006, 07:44:10 AM »
What makes me sick is that I put all this time and effort into landing shit and get called a modder...

And then there's THEFTman who mods and doesn't give two shits about it  

Downloading... even though I probably shouldn't.

Sorry to say but ZS where once my favourite crew, but then it was ruined by two scumbags... dirty dirty people ruined one of the best crews in the world.

Legends like Barney, Daffy, Samurai etc. were what made this crew amazing...then they left partly/fully because of two people  
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 07:49:35 AM by Simon »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2006, 07:47:27 AM »
ok, that does it. Daffy, Theft - take it to msn or PMs but do not spam the shit out of this topic.

The pissed-off moderator is back, so watch what yous all say.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 07:53:21 AM by Kingjad »

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2006, 07:52:40 AM »
Quote from: Kingjad
ok, that does it. Daffy, Theft - take it to msn or PMs but do not span the shit out of this topic.

The pissed-off moderator is back, so watch what yous all say.
Hmm.. doesn't the crew sections get their own moderators? And Thefty is also in charge of this topic, so I think that its better if Theftman would take care of it himself, as in spamming the shit out of his own topic. Well things haven't got really out of control yet so get a beer and enjoy the show.

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2006, 07:53:41 AM »
Quote from: Simon

Legends like Barney, Daffy, Samurai etc. were what made this crew amazing...then they left partly/fully because of two people  

Funny, you siriously dunno what you're talking, i will just close the topic soon, you ppl don't undertsand the word "Quit"

Offline Question

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wrongurl.com
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2006, 07:57:18 AM »
Quote from: THEFTman

Funny, you siriously dunno what you're talking, i will just close the topic soon, you ppl don't undertsand the word "Quit"
they made this crew recognized!    IMO, I honestly started liking ZS vids when Barney was in them    same with Samurai, I understand partly why these stunters quit...shame shame

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2006, 07:59:49 AM »
They quited not coz of us Lol, I know all the resons, so seriously shut the fuck ppl who dunn know the shit =/

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2006, 08:01:00 AM »
thefty - tell them the reasons then, or they'll keep going on about it. Just my advice.

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2006, 08:01:47 AM »
Quote from: Kingjad
thefty - tell them the reasons then, or they'll keep going on about it. Just my advice.
I don't think Samurai and Barney would be happy.

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2006, 08:01:49 AM »

well... actually it were Barney and AE. they made the crew, and it was already a solid crew with MorTon and Taclite before THEFTman and Sam joined it(not even talking about Daffy, Matt, NightFear...). yeah, Daffy and Sam did a great job for the crew and it's progress but Barney and AE actually made the crew amazing. those were 2 people who made me loving ZS.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 08:03:31 AM by WEREWOLF »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2006, 08:02:05 AM »
I really tried to think you wouldn't mod, I really did, and guess what... i was wrong. I feel ashamed of you in a way, but happy you admitted.... if you ever start stunting again dont even try to mod

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2006, 08:05:13 AM »
Barney: Retiring from stunting; Loving CS more than GTA; No abillities of finding new spots.
Daffy: Me of being an asshole; Crew whore
Samurai: A wish of getting in another crew, trying himself somewhere else.

Now, seriously ppl, fuck off, CLOSED

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
~ ANGER ~
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2006, 10:20:05 AM »
One more thing. I didn't mean to send that modded stunt for the video I don't know how it got in there I just collected some stunts I did, I didn't think that that one would be in there. Sorry peeps, not my fault it was obviously modded but it was definately not put there as a "unmodded stunt".

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal